Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

What is the expected top speed with the 525's in the raceboat? I know this is a whole new design, probably much lighter, steps etc., but if it were an old resin bucket Apache with 525's, what would it go, like 50??

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    What is the expected top speed with the 525's in the raceboat? I know this is a whole new design, probably much lighter, steps etc., but if it were an old resin bucket Apache with 525's, what would it go, like 50??
    very close to *** mph...Jo fill in the blank

3. Collapse Details

good luck to you guy's and the new boats! watching youtube of pantera boats race and the power boats running the muddy waters of south louisiana got me hooked at 16 and in my boat by 21..... hope to be in a 41 some day!!!!! but ill take any pantera!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    Anyway you want it......build it and they will come was a saying.....but the new saying is " Come and we will build it"
    I think I'm coming right now...lol.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Premier Perf View Post
    very close to *** mph...Jo fill in the blank
    I think that would be awesome, if it can run that #with 525's, I'll take mine with the 1350's

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LSUbaja View Post
    good luck to you guy's and the new boats! watching youtube of pantera boats race and the power boats running the muddy waters of south louisiana got me hooked at 16 and in my boat by 21..... hope to be in a 41 some day!!!!! but ill take any pantera!
    They are truely AMAZING boats. I have had 2 prio to being a dealer and the way they handle the rough is incrediable which is what has led to become part of the their team. Give us a call when you are in town and we'll show you the factory. You have to start some where maybe a 28

Premierfrc@aol.com
    305-949-1700

7. Collapse Details

that would be awsome to see the factory! from what i have seen on video the 28 would put my 25' baja to shame lol....

8. Collapse Details

Call me when you come into town

9. Collapse Details

Supersport class in P1 has a limit of 90 MPH this 2010 race season. It is a power to weight ratio series and with the twin Mercury Racing 525 EFI's this new Pantera 41' will need to weigh in at approximately 10,500 pounds. My Father and I are concentrating on the rough water set up since most races in P1 are known to be very rough. Very important will be acceleration since this will most likely be one of the largest boats in the Supersport class. I am confident this new Pantera 41' will be very fast and really perform in extreme sea conditions !

JO

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOAT; 02-13-2010 at 02:19 AM.

10. Collapse Details

Its great to see Pantera going to race in SuperSport with their new 41 this year!! There's a lot of new boat racing in that class! Should be a great season!!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOAT View Post
    Supersport class in P1 has a limit of 90 MPH this 2010 race season. It is a power to weight ratio series and with the twin Mercury Racing 525 EFI's this new Pantera 41' will need to weigh approximately 10,500 pounds. My Father and I are concentrating on the rough water set up since most races in P1 are known to be very rough. Very important is the acceleration since this will most likely be one of the largest boats in the Supersport class. I am confident this new Pantera 41' will be very fast and really perform in extreme sea conditions !

JO
    Thanks Jo,

I know you build your boats solid, as did Apache, just didnt seem like much motor for a 41 foot boat.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LSUbaja View Post
    that would be awsome to see the factory! from what i have seen on video the 28 would put my 25' baja to shame lol....
    Definitely worth the trip!! You'll spend over an hour just in the offices looking at the pics and memorabilia on the walls.
    And the factory itself shows that these are handcrafted boats, not a production line. Each one is custom made without a doubt.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

13. Collapse Details

Thanks Jo,

I know you build your boats solid, as did Apache, just didnt seem like much motor for a 41 foot boat.
    You could have twin 700 hp motors and weigh in @ close to 14k pounds, which will be harder on the eqpt.

Besides that, the Merc 525 EFI is a bullet proof motor!
    Hope to have explained the why of the smaller motors.

JO - Pantera boats.

14. Collapse Details

You could have twin 700 hp motors and weigh in @ close to 14k pounds, which will be harder on the eqpt.

Besides that, the Merc 525 EFI is a bullet proof motor!
    Hope to have explained the why of the smaller motors.

JO - Pantera boats.

Joe, on the 525's are you able to put the NXT drives behind them.. or are you stuck with having to use the Bravo's.

15. Collapse Details

Merc #6 speedmaster
    JO.

16. Collapse Details

Merc #6 speedmaster
    JO.
    cool..thanks....

17. Collapse Details

How's it coming along?

18. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
    Joe, on the 525's are you able to put the NXT drives behind them.. or are you stuck with having to use the Bravo's.
    Whats up bro will be in your state next week but a little ways away from you!!!!!

Pepe and Jo I am out this week I will call you when I get back to civilization!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

19. Collapse Details

Depends on the old resin bucket (they all weighed different) Heavy one 63mph light one 68mph

That is what is so cool about technology look at what a 38' tg straight bottom runs with the same power as a a TS Gun. Hell, a 39' Tg Unlimited with 700's runs 105 or so, what would it take a straight bottom to do that. To me this is the coolest endeavor I have seen in some time.

Personally, If I hit the powerball I will be ordering one with diesels and ASD's and start spending my days chasing Bob the Builder around the caribbean. Keep the pics coming!!!

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    Depends on the old resin bucket (they all weighed different) Heavy one 63mph light one 68mph

That is what is so cool about technology look at what a 38' tg straight bottom runs with the same power as a a TS Gun. Hell, a 39' Tg Unlimited with 700's runs 105 or so, what would it take a straight bottom to do that. To me this is the coolest endeavor I have seen in some time.

Personally, If I hit the powerball I will be ordering one with diesels and ASD's and start spending my days chasing Bob the Builder around the caribbean. Keep the pics coming!!!
    Mine is getting outboards, and a huge cockpit