Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    Thanks for the Chronolocial boat biography Bob!!! That is awesome to see the progression down the line. I am currently waiting for the "someday boat" (pun intended) but hope to one day have a diesel performance.

I think the next story is going to have to be about how you sunk your boat.

I have often said that you do not need to have a big boat to enjoy being out on the water. Sometimes at the cottage in the summer I will take the kids 19 ft Sea Ray out and be as happy as a clam. A lot less responsibility and can be very relaxing and enjoyable as well.

In my next story we will forget about some of the crazy stuff and get back to a serious boating story. It will be about a 3 day solo circumnavigation of Florida. I wish i had not left my laptop in FL and could have written it while flying today. I will have some time after the weekend to write it I expect. It shouldn't be too long.

Bob

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    I have often said that you do not need to have a big boat to enjoy being out on the water. Sometimes at the cottage in the summer I will take the kids 19 ft Sea Ray out and be as happy as a clam. A lot less responsibility and can be very relaxing and enjoyable as well.

In my next story we will forget about some of the crazy stuff and get back to a serious boating story. It will be about a 3 day solo circumnavigation of Florida. I wish i had not left my laptop in FL and could have written it while flying today. I will have some time after the weekend to write it I expect. It shouldn't be too long.

Bob
    I agreee 100%. My first boat (when I was 12 years old) was an alumacraft with a 9.9 hp outboard. I water ski'd, fished, and burned, what I thought at the time to be, a lot of fuel.

Can't wait to read the next story!!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    Can't wait to read the next story!!
    Thank you for your time fine Sir!!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    Thank you for your time fine Sir!!
    Hey, no problem. Can we count the DUX boat, Mark? Forgot about it. LOL I am heading out the door in near white out conditions for the Buffalo, NY airport. FL is going to look pretty good.....if I get there !!

Bob

5. Collapse Details

Sure, and it counts as your 1st cat so hopefully your insurance won't be so bad on your next one!

6. Collapse Details

Contributor
    Great stuff Bob. It's always entertaining.

Thanks so much for all the time you give.

7. Collapse Details

I'm glad my feeble writings are being enjoyed by some even tho I am exposing myself to some ridicule. I can just see being at the Miami show next week and people snickering at me. LOL My timing on this is terrible I'm sure. On the plane today I thought of another funny story with some scary elements that took place on Valentines Day in 1993. I will write about it and post on Valentines Day coming up. I must check and see when that is !! LOL
    I was lamenting not having my laptop to write another story while stuck on a plane for 3 hours today. It came to me that I could put my blackberry on airplane mode and with my two thumbs type away. So i have another adventure story almost ready for those interested and will post tomorrow evening. Just need to do a bit of editing and do up a Google map. Hopefully not so late as to keep Baywatch's 4 year old up too late. LOL
    Bob

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    I will write about it and post on Valentines Day coming up. I must check and see when that is !!
    Feb 14th....

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by richl View Post
    great stuff bob. It's always entertaining.

Thanks so much for all the time you give.
    +1