1. Collapse Details
    The Fendt Brothers Unite to Make a Statement
    Chip and Harry Fendt grew up around race boats their whole lives with their father, Ron Fendt, who owned “The Boat Place” on Great Kills Harbor in Staten Island, New York. He spent family time as a sport fisherman and offshore powerboat racer and the Fendt brothers recall many a fond memory in Pt. Pleasant, New Jersey, watching their dad race in the Hennessey Grand Prix and forming their own offshore dreams.

Though New Yorkers by birth, they became “nearly native” Floridians after their father moved the family to the Sarasota, Florida area where they got their feet firmly planted in the sand. “Chip” Fendt followed in his father’s footsteps while younger brother Harry found his own way in the automotive field and after nearly a decade with Chrysler, and being involved with sales and marketing efforts for magazines like The DuPont Registry, Florida Sportsman and Stock Car Racing, Harry has also pursued sport fishing and is an Instrument-rated private Pilot.

As Chip moved forward with his career in performance boat racing, design, manufacturing, marketing, brokerage and most recently as part of the STATEMENT! Marine “Dream Team,” of Nick Buis, Todd Werner, Mark Spates and Gene Weeks, he asked his brother Harry to come along and help with various projects. Harry was enthusiastic about getting back on the water and became STATEMENT! Marine’s “go to” guy, for a wide variety of photojournalism, sales and marketing tasks. Though they appreciated his volunteer help, the company realized his worth to its marketing efforts and brought Harry on as a team member to enhance STATEMENT’S multimedia presence.

“After one ride in the Statement 42, I was hooked! The air-cushioned cockpit marks a great change in the marine industry–it is truly a marine milestone!”

Chip Fendt is pleased with the company expansion and feels that the closeness built over the years that he and Harry spent with their late father in and around powerboats is a factor in their ability to work together. “It’s a way for us to keep a part of our father with us,” says Chip, “I know he’s proud watching us from the best seat in the House.”

2. Collapse Details

Without turning in to a ****ing contest; can some one say if any have been sold?

They look awesome, lot of people raving over them and they seem to be every where and offer a ton of rides. Sounds/looks like they are doing every thing right- is it turning in to sales? Just curious and wish them the best of success!

3. Collapse Details

Registered
    Watch the photography section. I'm sure there will be pics when it happens.

4. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post

Why would you think such a thing?????
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

5. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post

Why would you think such a thing?????

Cuz its the photographers sole reason for living.

6. Collapse Details

Registered
    Didn't think anybody in the world knew about "the boat place" in great kills. That was my first job as a mechanic in the marine field. I believe it was 75 or 76, but it was after Ron sold it. New owner ran it into the ground in less than two years I belive.

7. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    Who is the OFFICIAL Statement photographer????

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    Without turning in to a ****ing contest; can some one say if any have been sold?

They look awesome, lot of people raving over them and they seem to be every where and offer a ton of rides. Sounds/looks like they are doing every thing right- is it turning in to sales? Just curious and wish them the best of success!
    I was told by Marilyn that she doesn't participate in the forums and doesn't monitor the posts. So I doubt she'll reply. It's a little confusing- so many people from Statement are on the board and posting various things about the boat and what the company is up to. I couldn't even point you to who an appropriate contact would be.

To the best of my knowledge Statement has just built the one v-bottom boat that they're showing at the various events. They do have a cat hull but I don't believe that it's been rigged at this point. It was not at the Miami show in February and I don't believe it's been seen since.

9. Collapse Details

Who are you. This is Chip
    Chip

10. Collapse Details

I believe there is a post on here of a blue one, leaving TOAD. It is Believed to be #2

11. Collapse Details

12. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerChip View Post
    Who are you. This is Chip
    Which you are you asking about Chip?

Is the blue one gonna be in Miami?

13. Collapse Details
    STATEMENT Marine
    We will be displaying an all new 42 in Miami. In addtion to the V Bottom, our Turbine Powered 50 Passion Cat will be on display. Please come visit our booth C 58. Check Out our Formula One Simulator, come take it for a spin! !
    Chip

14. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    We will be displaying an all new 42 in Miami. In addtion to the V Bottom, our Turbine Powered 50 Passion Cat will be on display. Please come visit our booth C 58. Check Out our Formula One Simulator, come take it for a spin! !
    We are possibly coming down last minute. Don't know yet.

15. Collapse Details

looking forward to seeing you-coming from canada - saw the boat on land at kingston poker run and TO boat show and in water at kingston- amazing workmanship and awesome boat- congratulations to all involved- keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Collapse Details

Registered
    i would like to ride in one in miami if possible.
    Jeff

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by customryder View Post
    i would like to ride in one in miami if possible.
    Jeff
    Yeah, so would I. That would be awesome.

18. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor RACESDAD's Avatar
    dont be scared guys.....they ARE THE REAL DEAL. NO BS GROUP