Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

was 1038.00 if i remember correctly

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by insanity View Post
    For sale ... ? I haven't come across one yet that hasn't been beat to hell.
    Definitely not beat to hell. I would dare to say it is in pristine condition. I'll have to get back to you on whether or not I would sell it.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me View Post
    Definitely not beat to hell. I would dare to say it is in pristine condition. I'll have to get back to you on whether or not I would sell it.
    If you have to think about it, it's not for sale. If I had a cherry one, I'd just hang on to it. Would be great to see some pictures of it tho.

4. Collapse Details

My 1100 is from the early 70's I believe. It was my granddads and was rarely used. Browning Auto-5 was his go-to gun, and it shows it. There isn't a hint of bluing left on the thing. I will take some pics of the 1100 tonight.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by hotjava66 View Post
    was 1038.00 if i remember correctly
    Thanks.

That's not a great deal for a discontinued gun most people consider out-dated 20 years ago. I still want one though.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by insanity View Post
    If you have to think about it, it's not for sale. If I had a cherry one, I'd just hang on to it. Would be great to see some pictures of it tho.
    The 1100 is actually a Tournament, not a TB. The TB was traded for the Tournament. I had long since forgotten. The gun has only had a handful of shells shot through it. I will get some pics.

7. Collapse Details

The Remingtons are great autoloaders. I've still got the 1st one my dad bought me back in 1967. 12 ga. 28 VR mod. Since then I bought 6 more back in the early 70's. some are still N.I.B. I loved the gun so much, I thought I'd buy a few more incase I ever wore out the original one. LOL

Bought a few of the 1187's when they first came out back in the late 80's. The first one was a 30" RemChoke The next one was a 26" RC, then a slug gun, and then a matching skeet & trap set with beautiful wood. I use the 30" for waterfoul hunting, and the 26" for upland bird hunting.

Since I always love a challenge, I mainly shoot a Winchester Mod 12 pump. Makes it more entertaining when you have to concentrate on pumpimg the gun after each shot, and BTW, it'll make you a way better shot. I've out shot by buddies on a sporting clays coarses with my Mod 12's.
    If you're looking for a real good auto, for a reasonable price, you can't beat the 1187. 3" chamber, and a choke tube bbl. If you decide on the Remington, just make sure you keep the magazine tube CLEAN, and DON'T put any oil on it, the oil is what makes them get gummy and jam up. Clean the tube after everytime you shoot the gun, and you'll probably never have an issue with it jammimg.

Good luck, and now let the hunt begin.