Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1296
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    I want to say to Team Octane. It may not be easily recognized but, they are raising the bar within the class.. Nearly every other team cares for their own boat. Team Octane has an experienced crew dedicated to their boat. I spent some time talking with Doug their Crew Chief. They are in good hands and I expect the boat to get increasingly better and faster each event.

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    (real racers) (EXCEPT ME ,MY OLD BODY COULDN,T TAKE IT)

George, real racers ???? mmhhh , i guess by your own statement..your not one of them any longer ???
    Like Mike A. said...u need a new driver .....i don't know about that , but maybe Jim needs a throttle man !!! lol

Have some fun on the keyboard, like i do ...its not that hard, won't cost much and u can't loose !!!!
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 06-15-2010 at 12:26 PM.

3. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=saratoga stampede;505033]
    Quote Originally Posted by MANITIE View Post
    But the one thing you keep forgetting....there are 2 people in a race boat...
    While Brian has a lot of seat time..I don't think Doc has the same amount of seat time that Gary and Steve have in a SVL....also that is a new boat...it dose not respond like the 42 SV or the Fountain fishing boats...and Doc dose not have the seat time together with Brian that Gary and Steve have together...

+++++++++++++++++

Indeed Brain daily evaluates boats, and performs the testing of all boats coming out of the factory, (or those for re-powering). Between his wisdom and Reggie's knowledge they compliment each other in R & D for V bottom boats

I have been forturnate to team up with Brain for the past 3-4 years, in testing and competing in events. IMO, running a 42( or 47) with 2,000 -2,500 hp requires a "different" level of concentration than the SVL '

I congrat all the staff from OPA for putting on the SIB event this weekend of safe racing,

" Doc"
    Hey Doc, hear you guy's ran a hell of a race! Congrats to you and your team and everyone that ran the race...GREAT JOB! The Staff at OPA THANKS you all. Augie
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather

4. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    [QUOTE=saratoga stampede;505033]
    But the one thing you keep forgetting....there are 2 people in a race boat...
    While Brian has a lot of seat time..I don't think Doc has the same amount of seat time that Gary and Steve have in a SVL....also that is a new boat...it dose not respond like the 42 SV or the Fountain fishing boats...and Doc dose not have the seat time together with Brian that Gary and Steve have together...

+++++++++++++++++

Indeed Brain daily evaluates boats, and performs the testing of all boats coming out of the factory, (or those for re-powering). Between his wisdom and Reggie's knowledge they compliment each other in R & D for V bottom boats

I have been forturnate to team up with Brain for the past 3-4 years, in testing and competing in events. IMO, running a 42( or 47) with 2,000 -2,500 hp requires a "different" level of concentration than the SVL '

I congrat all the staff from OPA for putting on the SIB event this weekend of safe racing,

" Doc"
    Doc.....I hope you did not take that the wrong way...or take anything from your ability to race with Brian running together..
    The point was when Steve and Gary started racing over 10 years ago together and in there 3rd race in SVL...they were no way as good as they are today...just like if you and Brian continue to race the SVL together...you will only get faster, between dailing it in and getting better fell what the boat likes or dose not...Brian is good at what he dose....but his dailing in that boat dose not stop at 1 month....he will continue to dial that boat in....like he should...

Congrats again on your win...
    Last edited by MANITIE; 06-15-2010 at 04:57 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Damage View Post
    I heard there are 3 or 4 of the SVL going to the August Lake of the Ozarks Shootout this year. ( Boat Floater, Octane, Watch Your Back, and a couple more )
    That would fun to see these SVL go after the set up for competing in this high publicized event. They advertise over 80,000 spectators at the LOTO shootout!

The Poker Run the day before the Shootout is a big event, and a boat parade over the dam this year,,,,,
    Going to try to go and look at some floating hardware at LOTO this year.

Rumor has it that octane may be getting a 598 ci dart pushing 800 hp naturally aspirated with a 500 hp shot of nitrous for a little extra push at the last 1000 feet of track at the shootout this year ,,, just a rumor,

6. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    YOU ALL BE CAREFULL and have fun,,,wish we lived closer,,,
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckdoctor View Post
    Rumor has it that octane may be getting a 598 ci dart pushing 800 hp naturally aspirated with a 500 hp shot of nitrous for a little extra push at the last 1000 feet of track at the shootout this year ,,, just a rumor,
    I LOVE IT.

8. Collapse Details

If I put some 525 stickers on it you think anybody would figure us out???? Lol. The dominator and fogger kit may give it away??

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    (real racers) (EXCEPT ME ,MY OLD BODY COULDN,T TAKE IT)

George, real racers ???? mmhhh , i guess by your own statement..your not one of them any longer ???
    Like Mike A. said...u need a new driver .....i don't know about that , but maybe Jim needs a throttle man !!! lol
    Scotti, There is a big difference between showing up with a boat and just talking about it.

Very often the hardest part of change is acknowledging it is happening.. George is a racer whether he is in the boat or not. The time has come when is body can't take the abuse of a bumpy race. He didn't want to accept it and that doesn't mean he is done.. He will continue to prepare, test and ready his boat. Our team is expanding. It will now include another throttle man.

10. Collapse Details

Besides Lance started it.. He has a Crew Chief.. Now Team IMCO has a team owner/ throttle man/ Crew chief, a driver and a rough water throttle.

11. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    Scotti, There is a big difference between showing up with a boat and just talking about it.

Very often the hardest part of change is acknowledging it is happening.. George is a racer whether he is in the boat or not. The time has come when is body can't take the abuse of a bumpy race. He didn't want to accept it and that doesn't mean he is done.. He will continue to prepare, test and ready his boat. Our team is expanding. It will now include another throttle man.
    Jim, i never said i be at this race with my boat ?! DID I ???

And u know what, i don't give a sh!t about George,,he is not on my list of to do things..LOL

Have fun buddy !!!!!
    I also never said i was a real racer , i been where most of u never will be maybe not in racing, but in life ..so who cares !!!

I would buy a Fountain if i where u and stick an IMCO decal on it ..or just loose !!!! LOL
    Old boat, old man ...to sad !!!

BTW, i never startet to call George out , he did start with me a while back and thats just how karma works !!!!
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 06-15-2010 at 02:20 PM.

12. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ryan Beckley's Avatar
    Wow that is really stooping low even for you. George was told by his doctors a few years ago that he should not race, but racing is what he does. We are 5 races into the season and no one has seen your boat..... For you to continue to knock other RACERS day in and day out is truly dispicable. I for one truly wish you would stay off these boards with you useless dribble and nonsense, you really do ruin the experience for the rest of us while continuing to dig your own hole deeper and deeper..... PLEASE go away....
    Ryan Beckley

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley View Post
    Wow that is really stooping low even for you. George was told by his doctors a few years ago that he should not race, but racing is what he does. We are 5 races into the season and no one has seen your boat..... For you to continue to knock other RACERS day in and day out is truly dispicable. I for one truly wish you would stay off these boards with you useless dribble and nonsense, you really do ruin the experience for the rest of us while continuing to dig your own hole deeper and deeper..... PLEASE go away....
    Well said Ryan
    I'd rather be on the boat with a drink on the rocks, than in the drink with my boat on the rocks.

14. Collapse Details

15. Collapse Details

Banned
    CABOOSE has spoken
    Maybe u can tell your buddy some more lies about me so u stand up to your name ..hahaha

What do i give a **** about what u all think or say ?????

Your all more of a joke then i am , thats what i think !!!!

Where u the one that slamed JC a while back and had to appoligize to go racing SBI again..so come on Ryan just SHUT THE F UP !
    Thanks.

BTW, KARMA got you too this week end !!!!! lol

And for the record, read the last line in my previous post !!!!!
    hahaha
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 06-15-2010 at 03:50 PM.

16. Collapse Details

Why would he waste his gas money? He never finishes a race

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    CABOOSE has spoken
    RYAN has a 1st place win this year. His boat ran to bimini and back saturday... What have you done?

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SKATIN View Post
    RYAN has a 1st place win this year. His boat ran to bimini and back saturday... What have you done?
    I was drinking and partying with some hot chicks,,thats what i have done. I think it was way cheaper and a lot cooler !!!

Oh, the win ,,,i think that was cool and a very uniqe thing for Ryan !

19. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SKATIN View Post
    Why would he waste his gas money? He never finishes a race
    Correct, so why would i ???

20. Collapse Details

Scotti must be looking to win THE MOST UNSPORTSMANLIKE award of the year.

Pretty soon he will be at risk of losing his competitor status. 3 or 4 more months and an entire year will have passed pass.

Just keep strokin those keys.....