Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Mike A. You are last years model! Your plan didn't work and you cant take it!!! Why would anyone take any advice from a has been who's business went down in flames? Go back under what ever rock you popped your head out of and leave our class allown. This may be hard for you to believe but we really don't care what you have to say! Go ruin another sport. You had your shot and blew it. End of story get over it.
    The last time I checked I was cashing checks from P1- USA and I dont see how that can be a bad thing. The guys in our class see it as a great thing! Im not hear to fight with you so lets just drop it and go away please.
    Randy
    http://youtu.be/u0MEjFpPADY
    Typhoon racing SVL,P5,P4,
    THIS MY OPINION ONLY NOT OTHERS!!!!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miklos View Post
    Gino
    I am a fan of the power to weight ratio formula with a proper strain gauge monitoring system. As far as I know there are none implemented in the US. Europe was to have them this year.

Martin had a strain gauge in Biloxi less the peripheral electronics and mounting hardware. Currently there is no mounting scenario for a bravo application but I believe that can be worked through.

Testing will need to be done by an independent group to validate the hardware and software before it is used in competition. Properly implemented this will open racing up to more vendors and create more commercial opportunities.

Steve
    So I just have to beat a strain gauge... Hmmm sounds like fun

3. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    I only know u by name and that u are an attorney and once where the JC of APBA !!!!

Other then that i don't think your that important that people need to know u all over the US ??
    Are u ???
    ++++++++=
    if he is an attorney,, we do not care or want to know who he is

4. Collapse Details

I only know u by name and that u are an attorney and once where the JC of APBA !!!!

Other then that i don't think your that important that people need to know u all over the US ??
    Are u ???
    No. Probably not.

5. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Mike , You have been ranting and posturing for days.. Your days over glory were many years ago.. Aside from beating down anything that resembles success what is your take? I know you keep telling us how your are always right. You are starting to sound like a old rooster hailing the sunrise all day.

6. Collapse Details

Oops. Jimmy deleted me again, but of course left Randy's post. (George, you need another driver!) How about this Jimmy: "Randy, spoken like a true broke Richard". Or, how about this: Randy, taking money from the poor Lake Cumberland promoter and bragging about it after that awesome showing of 12 boats this weekend says a lot about you and OSS and how much progress your genius has made since I retired in 2003.

And one more thing - I have never been beaten by a girl.

7. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPHOON View Post
    Mike A. You are last years model! Your plan didn't work and you cant take it!!! Why would anyone take any advice from a has been who's business went down in flames? Go back under what ever rock you popped your head out of and leave our class allown. This may be hard for you to believe but we really don't care what you have to say! Go ruin another sport. You had your shot and blew it. End of story get over it.
    The last time I checked I was cashing checks from P1- USA and I dont see how that can be a bad thing. The guys in our class see it as a great thing! Im not hear to fight with you so lets just drop it and go away please.
    Randy

Randy
    You surprise me.

You cashed quite a few checks from Mike and you may recall Martin worked for him. As far as failing that is what you care to call it. You guys organized a boycott and started OSS. Mike quit (you have never been on TV proper since). Mike makes a substantial living and spent millions on the racers. He tries to help on here and you follow flavor of the day? It seems you lost more than him (speedvision nice purses steady schedule etc).

So this weekend 15 OSS boats raced at Cumberland in flat water what a show that must have been. The promoter probably has a good deal of explaining to do.:

OSS has only made it this far because racers have kicked in private funds. It will never carry it's own water.

I find it amazing you guys say knock it off but not one of you have anything that resembles a plan to make this finacially solvent.
    Steve

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    Mike , You have been ranting and posturing for days.. Your days over glory were many years ago.. Aside from beating down anything that resembles success what is your take? I know you keep telling us how your are always right. You are starting to sound like a old rooster hailing the sunrise all day.
    Jimmy,

You are calling names. Delete your post right now!

In all seriousness - George, you need another driver, maybe one who will actually contribute some money to your program!

As far as my take, let me try this again, Jimmy, slowly this time so you can understand it. I explained this to you in our PM exchange this weekend when you were so whiny. My take is that a class with no rules, that permits radical new designs in with no performance cap, or homologation rules in place, will be a class that will not last long, and will result it in the hyperaccelerated loss of value in the older boats that make up the majority of the class now.

So in short, I am lending my experience to help protect the integrity of the class I created and looking out for the investments of the team owners. Besides glomming on to others to pay for your hobby what are you doing?

As for "Your days over glory were many years ago", well, "Old man pretending you are star big racing boat driver guy smart not really."
    Last edited by Mike A.; 06-07-2010 at 07:02 PM.

9. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike A. View Post
    As predicted the destruction has begun, in only its second race, 30 days after being merely a barrel of goo.
    Come on Bro....3 of the 4 had prop issues and the Fountain hit his set-up and had clean water.....Randy was with him all the way to the turn and had a bobble I listened to it and we dont even have a good prop....lets bet here Mike that I will hand that Fountain his ass after I recover from surgery...I have a buck large says we will....And Key West with all the props I have just sent the quote for.....Giddy Up!!!!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SVL66 View Post
    oh great!!! now we have 2 spelling B champs writing books again.
    Thanks bro....now I have to clean the keyboard and screen!!!!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    Come on Bro....3 of the 4 had prop issues and the Fountain hit his set-up and had clean water.....Randy was with him all the way to the turn and had a bobble I listened to it and we dont even have a good prop....lets bet here Mike that I will hand that Fountain his ass after I recover from surgery...I have a buck large says we will....And Key West with all the props I have just sent the quote for.....Giddy Up!!!!!!!!
    Sean, I love you man! Giddy up! Oh, and one more thing, George, Jr. needs a new driver!

Look, I took a camera on board my boat this weekend:

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miklos View Post

Randy
    You surprise me.

You cashed quite a few checks from Mike and you may recall Martin worked for him. As far as failing that is what you care to call it. You guys organized a boycott and started OSS. Mike quit (you have never been on TV proper since). Mike makes a substantial living and spent millions on the racers. He tries to help on here and you follow flavor of the day? It seems you lost more than him (speedvision nice purses steady schedule etc).

So this weekend 15 OSS boats raced at Cumberland in flat water what a show that must have been. The promoter probably has a good deal of explaining to do.:

OSS has only made it this far because racers have kicked in private funds. It will never carry it's own water.

I find it amazing you guys say knock it off but not one of you have anything that resembles a plan to make this finacially solvent.
    Steve
    OK I will bite Steve.....I would like to see your model.....not being an asshole but trying to figure out all the points.....Since information is power let me have all the info you have if you dont mind

13. Collapse Details

Gentleman I am on my way to the great white north with my daughters for 2 weeks.....Call me on my cell if you need me 609 317-5466

14. Collapse Details

Banned
    Where is the popcorn...this is getting funny again !!!

15. Collapse Details

for all you tards that don't know how mike "A" is, one needs only to look back when there was more that 12 boats in 8 classes. I don't know him personally but what ever he was doing WORKED. NOTHING SINCE COMES CLOSE!!! maybe opa's class 5.

supercat, my favorite, had 10-12 boats plus. plus the rest of the classes had alot also, just never followed v's so.

watching 6 cats side by side run into a corner makes for good racing which ='s good TV. GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

one turbine running around the catkileeer is crap. It's a bunch of ego's that want to race by themselves.

16. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterdave View Post
    for all you tards that don't know how mike "A" is, one needs only to look back when there was more that 12 boats in 8 classes. I don't know him personally but what ever he was doing WORKED. NOTHING SINCE COMES CLOSE!!! maybe opa's class 5.

supercat, my favorite, had 10-12 boats plus. plus the rest of the classes had alot also, just never followed v's so.

watching 6 cats side by side run into a corner makes for good racing which ='s good TV. GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

one turbine running around the catkileeer is crap. It's a bunch of ego's that want to race by themselves.
    Hey super racer,,,,have u ever thought about that back then there was more FREE MONEY around ??? oh ..sorry but u can't think anyways...

Why did APBA go to chit ,,if it all worked so well ???

Nevermind

17. Collapse Details

Hey super racer,,,,have u ever thought about that back then there was more FREE MONEY around ??? oh ..sorry but u can't think anyways...

Nevermind
    DD = 'tard.

18. Collapse Details

Nevermind
    hea that's why it worked, there was free money ???? dammit - i didn't have treasure map to the free money.

we all know why it failed = EGOSSSSSSSSSSSS

dd your the super racer, just look at your track record. I can't believe you can't find a partner or sponsors. I mean, aren't you national champ or something ?

19. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike A. View Post
    DD = smart.
    U spelled smart wrong, i changed it for ya ...lol..sorry

20. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterdave View Post
    hea that's why it worked, there was free money ???? dammit - i didn't have treasure map to the free money.

we all know why it failed = EGOSSSSSSSSSSSS

dd your the super racer, just look at your track record. I can't believe you can't find a partner or sponsors. I mean, aren't you national champ or something ?
    Oh,,,guys i love ya all..thats what makes me stay around, u always find a way to talk with me...Friends...what would i be with out u all !!