Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Personally, I like the wrap you have right now. just my 2cents..

2. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Looks good! Whatabout a ghosted oval kind of like the Indian head on the No reservations 41 Apache?!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    The cig writings already on the deck and I didn't plan on taking it off.

I really like the chrome cig script half hidden by the water line when the boats in the water.

I'm planning on having the oval there....But the newer stretched style oval like I have on the fairing and side of the fairings. (see pic)

Thanks Dan...I'm not planning on doing it too quick. Just kicking the idea around. Maybe next summer or next fall.

And I wouldn't nec. go with a yellow stripe but the boat has mostly yellow highlights so I'm just going with the prodominant color. Also plan on taking the teal out of the sun pad.
    didnt see the cig logo on the other pics. (i like how it says lit cig though, thats really cool!) have you thought about trying to use some purple to bring the sun pad colors into the design? might bring things together a bit more?

4. Collapse Details

+1 for the current wrap....I think they hit a homerun with your current design.

5. Collapse Details

tank you are gonna be a homo regardless what you put on the cig... your boat is cool, but you're a tool....

why are you changing it.. you just tired of it??? or is it getting ratty?? im surprised, since your such a big shot and got some press from it... id enjoy it for a bit more, but that me, once you chnage it you're gonna be the same old dick head that you used to be....
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Stecz20 View Post
    tank you are gonna be a homo regardless what you put on the cig... your boat is cool, but you're a tool....

why are you changing it.. you just tired of it??? or is it getting ratty?? im surprised, since your such a big shot and got some press from it... id enjoy it for a bit more, but that me, once you chnage it you're gonna be the same old dick head that you used to be....
    tell us how you really feel!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Wallin View Post
    Looks good! Whatabout a ghosted oval kind of like the Indian head on the No reservations 41 Apache?!
    [/IMG]
    I like the ghosted idea....just don't know how well it'd work with vinyl.

Quote Originally Posted by Perlmudder
    didnt see the cig logo on the other pics. (i like how it says lit cig though, thats really cool!) have you thought about trying to use some purple to bring the sun pad colors into the design? might bring things together a bit more?
    Yea, I plan on leaving the "Lit Cigarette" on the deck. Since the boats name is "Lit" and it's CNC'd into the swim step too. There's lots of purple running through the interior of the boat (carpet, stitching, bezzles, wheel, controls, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoast
    +1 for the current wrap....I think they hit a homerun with your current design.
    Thanks. Don't get me wrong, I like it. I'm just looking to the near future to do something different. I actually helped design the current look. I used the basic swirl pattern that was on an MTI, added the large cig oval and put the back ground colors in. But I still think I'm going to tone it down next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stecz20

Stecz, do the letter's "F.O." mean anything to you??

But to answer your question, no it's not getting ratty at all. Like I said, it's held up way better than I expected and is pretty much as it was when it was first put on. I'm just thinking about toning it down a bit. Guess I'm just bored. That's what's cool about the wraps. You can dramatically change the look of your boat every couple years for a fraction the cost to paint.

Thanks for the support though buddy!!:moon:
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

8. Collapse Details

Sell like it is and buy Wild's. It's a blank canvas and about time you stepped up to a TS
    Wicked

9. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Tank;24152]

Stecz, do the letter's "F.O." mean anything to you??

QUOTE]

Carefull there Tank...with Stecz anything that begins with "O"...ends in "rifice".
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

10. Collapse Details

why dont you talk to some graphic guys, get some ideas you like..... put them on paper...
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....