Thread: Nobama 0 - 4

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Nobama 0 - 4
    Founding Member Edward R. Cozzi's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Well, our usurper,worst ever president has personally appeared in Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts and overseas for the Olympics AND HAS LOST ALL FOUR BATTLES!!!

Soon democratic candidates will be begging the White House to PLEASE keep the Kenyan busy somewhere else!

Thank GOD the American people are waking-up!
    Athiests better pray they're right.

2. Collapse Details

I just hope it is not too late

3. Collapse Details

+1

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    That thing w the Olympics is a bit of a stretch, Ed.

It's all a bit of stretch to try and pin the stuff directly on him, but that's just how you roll.

5. Collapse Details

I don't care for "The Kenyan" any more than I liked any of the Bush nicknames. Taunts don't work- and they certainly never change minds.

He's our president and even though I don't think he was qualified in the first place and hasn't done much since- in my opinion, he's still deserving of the respect due the office. And for no other reason that 3 million Americans in our armed services salute the man as their commander-in-chief, I'll offer that respect to him out of respect to them.

6. Collapse Details

Yes Do not Rush Erkel here

Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I don't care for "The Kenyan" any more than I liked any of the Bush nicknames. Taunts don't work- and they certainly never change minds.

He's our president and even though I don't think he was qualified in the first place and hasn't done much since- in my opinion, he's still deserving of the respect due the office. And for no other reason that 3 million Americans in our armed services salute the man as their commander-in-chief, I'll offer that respect to him out of respect to them.
    You are a much better man than I am. I detest the fact that this guy is in the White House. I don't believe anything he says and I truly resent the fact he and his administration refuses to learn anything from the past. I feel he has this country moving in the wrong direction and without his teleprompters isn't even intelligent enough to put multiple sentences together. If it was up to him, Pelosi and Reid I would even lose my right to express this opinion.

8. Collapse Details

Registered
    Ed: why don't you tell us how you really, really feel. Bobby

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Sheer View Post
    Ed: why don't you tell us how you really, really feel. Bobby
    I'm holding back trying to be a gentleman. :-)

10. Collapse Details

And for no other reason that 3 million Americans in our armed services salute the man as their commander-in-chief, I'll offer that respect to him out of respect to them.
    Thats because they have to, I'm sure not all of them feel that way. But I see your point. This is how I feel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails US tax payer.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Edward R. Cozzi;419780]Well, our usurper,worst ever president has personally appeared in Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts and overseas for the Olympics AND HAS LOST ALL FOUR BATTLES!!!
    QUOTE]

0-5. Left out the Copenhagen Fraud

12. Collapse Details

Do you notice how defensive Obama supporters get when you ask them how they feel about their guy being THE WORST-EVER PRESIDENT? Some of the responses have been priceless. A few are still blaming Bush!!

13. Collapse Details

Actually he is 1 - 5. He did "win" the Nobel Peace prize for his future accomplishments.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clayinaustin View Post
    Actually he is 1 - 5. He did "win" the Nobel Peace prize for his future accomplishments.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi View Post
    Do you notice how defensive Obama supporters get when you ask them how they feel about their guy being THE WORST-EVER PRESIDENT? Some of the responses have been priceless. A few are still blaming Bush!!
    I'm no Obama fan, but a quick trip through the history books will find you a few presidents that were so bad they'd make Obama look like a savior.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clayinaustin View Post
    People's shock at Obama winning the Nobel peace prize was like a 17-year-old just finding out Santa doesn't really exist. It's disappointing to find out that it isn't what you thought, but you're a little late to the party on that one.

17. Collapse Details

The Kenyan is not smart enough to pull this off,He is the exposed tip of something very evil behind him starting with Soros.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

18. Collapse Details

+1 Chris

The thing that astounds is why normally reasonable people believe they can act as a zealot (on any issue) and believe they can convince large groups of people to change their point of view.

A zealot has zero credibility in my book.

19. Collapse Details

I'm no Obama fan, but a quick trip through the history books will find you a few presidents that were so bad they'd make Obama look like a savior.
    Okay, I will refine my comment. "The worst-ever president of modern times"

The difference between GOD and Obama: GOD doesn't think He is Obama.

I equate Obama getting the NPP with: Driving your Cigarette past Chief Engines on its trailer and considering the engines freshened-up by Tommy.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rbhudelson View Post
    +1 Chris

The thing that astounds is why normally reasonable people believe they can act as a zealot (on any issue) and believe they can convince large groups of people to change their point of view.

A zealot has zero credibility in my book.
    Daze see the zealot remark? Now that should be answered this way, Ok you mean someone who loves the Constitution and does not like seeing it and this great Country destroyed? Yes I am one of those AKA a Conservative or an American whichever!