1. Collapse Details
    I Got a Pinks All Out Ticket!!
    June 4th and 5th Virginia Motorsports Park

They sell them like concert tickets, only 400 race tickets available. I had seven people including me sitting in front of their computers and 6:55. Tickets went on sale and 7pm. My daughter got through on her lap top and was able to secure a ticket. They sold out in minutes.

2. Collapse Details

Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

3. Collapse Details

I am sorry I just had to post this one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Jbo...eature=related

end golden ticket hijack.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

4. Collapse Details

Registered
    Armpit Racing has been a huge success for a few years. Neat format.

Wonder why tickets are restricted to 400??

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post

400 racer entries. That's a lot of cars to get down the track a few times in a day....

6. Collapse Details

Sweet! Congrats Joey!
    Brian Tillett; Active Thunder Factory Representative
    wwwActiveThunderBoats.com
    brian(a)activethunderboats.com

7. Collapse Details

Way to go Joey and Joelle for getting in there! Aren't we due for another game of badminton?

8. Collapse Details

My friends got tickets into it a couple of years ago. They both had close to the same time 9 second cars. When they were coming around before they picked/during the day they interviewed them and they played it up, the rivalry of the two of them since they were young.
    Well here they both made it in. It was cool to be in the pits with them putting the cameras in there cars and the guys you see on the show walking around. It was the Milan episode.
    Good luck.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Shah Mat View Post
    June 4th and 5th Virginia Motorsports Park

They sell them like concert tickets, only 400 race tickets available. I had seven people including me sitting in front of their computers and 6:55. Tickets went on sale and 7pm. My daughter got through on her lap top and was able to secure a ticket. They sold out in minutes.
    What are you running? (pics please!)

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

10. Collapse Details

Nova, small block, drag radials.... Thes are all the pics I have of it right now. This was the last run of the year. Wild Street 5.80 heads up index.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sumerduct 002.jpg   sumerduct 004.jpg   sumerduct 005.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

"Stock" supsension car? Looks pretty cool. I'd like to do a drag Nova one of these days...

12. Collapse Details

Rear frame rails have been notched for the big "W" slick. Suspension in back is ladder bars with Afco coil overs. Front is stock. Before the season gets started I plan on going to a steering rack and a motor plate though.

13. Collapse Details

That sounds like a good time! Have fun!

14. Collapse Details

badass! one of my fav shows! you need to get a serious sticker and rep it!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Shah Mat View Post
    Rear frame rails have been notched for the big "W" slick. Suspension in back is ladder bars with Afco coil overs. Front is stock. Before the season gets started I plan on going to a steering rack and a motor plate though.
    Nice. There's some guys out here with PSCA running BIG et's with stock supsension cars (leafs and cal tracs). Bet that thing runs!

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post

It's 480 now....

PINKS ALL OUT UPDATE

VMP is thrilled to announce Pinks All Out racer registration SOLD OUT last night. Click n Print Tickets has confirmed the entries sold out in thirty seconds. We would like to congratulate everyone who was able to obtain one of the four hundred racer entries.

If you were NOT one of the lucky ones to receive an entry online you STILL have a shot at getting into VMP's Pinks All Out Event on June 5th. Due to overwhelming demand, VMP and Speed will offer 80 additional entries through our NAPA Day Qualifier on Saturday May 1st. Anyone can come out on May 1st for this last chance to get in Pinks All Out. Keep watching the website as we release details on how you can race your way into Pinks All Out on Speed
    TV at VMP!

17. Collapse Details

Pinks All Out Maple Grove…. May 14th – 15th.

I got a racer ticket for Maple Grove yesterday. They went on sale at 12 noon and my daughter, who was home from school because of snow, got through at 12:45. The system crashed for about 45 minutes.

I’m glad I got one for Maple Grove. The first ticket I got a few weeks ago was for Virginia Motorsports Park scheduled June 4th and 5th. From now on I need to look at the calendar before I get all excited..... My daughter's HS graduation is June 5th.

18. Collapse Details

Explain your part- I know you are racing but are you really racing for the pink slip (title right?) of your ride?

Doesn't SocialStone work on that show?

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    Explain your part- I know you are racing but are you really racing for the pink slip (title right?) of your ride?

Doesn't SocialStone work on that show?
    The old Pinks was like that, 2 cars race, loser loses the car. All Out is a different format. They will run the 400 cars and end up with a group of 16 or 32 that are VERY closely matched for ET. Then they have single eliminations till it gets to 2. Winner gets cash and prizes. And they have cash betting on all the single elimination races between the racers. The overall winner can walk away with close to 25k worth of stuf and cash if he goes all the way and bets all the way.
    I personally like the All Out formula much better than the original Pinks, too much whining and b!tching when the guys were gonna lose their car.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    The old Pinks was like that, 2 cars race, loser loses the car. All Out is a different format. They will run the 400 cars and end up with a group of 16 or 32 that are VERY closely matched for ET. Then they have single eliminations till it gets to 2. Winner gets cash and prizes. And they have cash betting on all the single elimination races between the racers. The overall winner can walk away with close to 25k worth of stuf and cash if he goes all the way and bets all the way.
    I personally like the All Out formula much better than the original Pinks, too much whining and b!tching when the guys were gonna lose their car.
    That's pretty much it. They have changed up the ALL Out format a tiny bit I heard. I also noticed they "hot lap" the cars in the final 4, probably to add drama.

So basiclly, you sit in the pits all day, make a few runs, and hope your time is in the group that is picked. Better odds than the lottery.