Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
    I hope Charlie Sheen writes a tell-all autobiography someday.
    Me too....that'd be halarious.....!

2. Collapse Details

I typically couldn't care what someone does behind closed doors. But the concept of someone selling their celebrity and simultaneously seeking privacy is comical to me. There are plenty of wealthy men out there doing all sorts of things that no one cares one iota about.

Tiger chose to become a public figure and to subject his life to public scrutiny. He earned the majority of his income not from his athletic skills but from people's interest in him. He chose to render those assets virtually worthless. So this was a business decision. A bad one...

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Forgetting the kids in this equation?

I doubt if an infant and a 1 1/2 are watching TV and sitting home reading the gossip mags, embarassed by their father's behavior. Their trust funds will help them forgive him later on in their lives.

Face it, 50% of the marriages today end in divorce and with that, many, many children who are not blessed with the financial resourses that these kidsl have........... will do fine.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I typically couldn't care what someone does behind closed doors. But the concept of someone selling their celebrity and simultaneously seeking privacy is comical to me. There are plenty of wealthy men out there doing all sorts of things that no one cares one iota about.

Tiger chose to become a public figure and to subject his life to public scrutiny. He earned the majority of his income not from his athletic skills but from people's interest in him. He chose to render those assets virtually worthless. So this was a business decision. A bad one...

I'm not sure you can say Tiger chose to become a public figure. I believe it was Tiger's father that chose for Tiger to be a public figure.

Let's face it......the public forgave Kobe and they will forgive Tiger and after a few wins, he will be bringing in the $$$$$$s and people will be putting him on his throne once again.

5. Collapse Details

When Tiger took money to put his name and face to a product, he chose to become a public figure.
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    But the concept of someone selling their celebrity and simultaneously seeking privacy is comical to me. .
    Kind of oxymoronish, ain't it!!!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Apache View Post
    When Tiger took money to put his name and face to a product, he chose to become a public figure.
    Exactly

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Apache View Post

When she said "I DO" and took the last name of WOODS and decided to have kids that had the last name of WOODS.........she chose also to be a Public figure.

He put his face on a product for one reason only.......to take the money.

9. Collapse Details

He's the public figure, she's behind the scenes, a nobody..She agreed to love, honor, and cherish. He agreed to forsake all others.... His father wanted him in golf. HE liked it and excelled at it. So far, he has made the decisions, whether bad or good. I'm not sure if Fund beame a public figure, that would automatically inlude me......just my 2 cents....
    And I do understand where your coming from, we're just the peanut gallery, open for debate.
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

10. Collapse Details

Founding Member - E Dock GENERAL LEE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pullmytrigger View Post
    Yeah, its def not good and not to excuse Tiger but a good looking super rich, celebrity of his stature would get more offers of smokin' hot puzzy in one day than anyone on here would get in a lifetime......!

we couldnt imagine.....
    Exactly.

I'd STILL love to be Tiger Woods. I just wouldn't have married.

There are SOOO many atheletes, politicians, actors, etc, that MANY people adore & respect, that are out doing the same chit. He made his money with the golf clubs, not being a perfect husband. I feel terrible for Elin, terrible, but it's the risk you take being romantically involved with ANYONE that famous.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL LEE View Post
    Exactly.

it's the risk you take being romantically involved with ANYONE that famous.
    Thats the same thing I tell all my girlfriends..

12. Collapse Details

First of all, who really cares what he does? I like to watch him play golf like I liked to watch MJ play basketball. Other than that I don't care.

I don;t buy the sex addiction BS. All men are sexual addicts. Most just don't get women (hot women) throwing themselves at them. I'm a sexual addict, I just can't get a fix as easily as I'd like!

I think Tiger needs to change his image and go bad boy. Get all tatted up, start wearing gangster clothes and hit all the hot spots hanging out with celebs. It would be like when the WWF wrestler good guy goes bad. He should start with a Mike Tyson face tattoo!

13. Collapse Details

Founding Member Edward R. Cozzi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Look at the bright side. Can you imagine how easy it would be to get laid while he's there!!!!
    I was thinking the same thing!
    Athiests better pray they're right.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi View Post
    I was thinking the same thing!

Just think of the Graduation Party...........and the REUNIONS!!!!!

15. Collapse Details

Founding Member Edward R. Cozzi's Avatar
    Sign me up!!!
    Athiests better pray they're right.

16. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleface View Post
    Do they cable tie his hands behind his back???????????????
    I heard that as part of his therapy, he is required to wear boxing gloves at all times as well as a lampshade around his neck, in order to prevent him from touching or licking himself.