Thread: 09 scene party

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony M View Post
    YOU HALF TO REMIND ME $1175 tow bill & $275 sucked up sea weed, impeller shot & spend the night on the wall of the good old down town Chicago river with the "love of your life" F in priceless! Thanks Mike Your the Best, "dick"
    If it makes ya feel better, i had a tow bill 3 times yours the prior summer! Plus 2 impellers, a bent tie bar, and bent muffler....oh and 100 bucks worth of yagar got lost....thanks to my new friend i met that day...........Kool-aid man Damn north winds......

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man View Post
    It was a great day eh BZ....we were right in the middle of it!!!! Went out the night before for dinner on the river...all and all besides the weather a great day regardless of your boat getting throw up in!!!!

Dinner the night before was awesome. How many offshores did we have tied up on the river? I think it was 5? Kool-Aid, BZ, St. Louis Eric (r.i.p. "Go Ballz Deep boat), Little D and Hawk's OL... Plus, there was the guy that tried talkin' up our girls by saying "he raced offshore boats." After letting him go on for a bit, I called his bluff...which was, btw, that he raced a quad-engine Ocean Express that ran over 170. When he questioned my "authority" on the subject, I said "How did YOU get here tonight?!?"...look over that seawall and see how I got here tonight, jackhole!

Todd...thx for the invite...I'd LOVE to get up to GH this summer!

3. Collapse Details
    Bigger boat
    Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    If it makes ya feel better, i had a tow bill 3 times yours the prior summer! Plus 2 impellers, a bent tie bar, and bent muffler....oh and 100 bucks worth of yagar got lost....thanks to my new friend i met that day...........Kool-aid man Damn north winds......
    BIGGER POCKETS, enough said!

4. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=baronmarine;414018]mike what is this weeds you speak of sucking ?? lol. sorry i just had to.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh Mikey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hookak.jpg  
    ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DRYDEN PERFORMANCE MARINE 302-367-4962

5. Collapse Details

Here's a few pics of the evening before the scene party
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pre-scene party.jpg   pre scene party 2.jpg   pre scene party 3.bmp  

6. Collapse Details

Holy crap! I thought it was a bad day weather wise but thats nothin.

I had some river fun when my drive blew during the water show weekend. Lucky for me there was a willing jet skier who towed my boat back to the dock.. poor jet ski
    Maybe I should look into tow insurance...

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    Todd-

Maybe if I'd have had some of that, it wouldn't have been such a bad day at all!

All the boats anchoring in the Playpen were ripping up massive seaweed floaters...my bullet-pickups got clogged so when Little D and I took off for home my stbd motor heated up right away. I shut it down and dove in the 55 degree water (yeah...in AUGUST!), pulled the weeds away, fired her up and was good to go. Then I look over, and Little D has his hatch up and is experiencing the same thing only on his port motor. Problem is, he has transom pickups, and the weeds went right on through to the strainer and packed it full. Had to idle 45 minutes over to the nearest harbor to clean it out, then find out he has pretty much trashed the impeller. In the meantime, Tony M is blowing up my phone looking for help on the river, I'm trying to help get him in touch with Mild Thunder (who has already had his day ruined when Art's Aronow cat blew a motor in the first 1/2 mile). Joe ain't picking up, I'm looking after my wingman Little D, and the rest of the clowns are pretty much too wasted to even function.

As for next year...come on down Todd...we'll take your boat!
    Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 01-15-2010 at 11:21 AM.