Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Trust me. Ive spent a lot of time looking at Tanks rig. Aslo Scott Kramers. I hate to think about heading to cali to drive a boat home. Oh did I mention Sea Dated's. Plus, the one i posted above and there is also a 35 top gun that has the red and white paint similar to the one here. I love that red and white paint. Then I remember a guy in chicago(Kool aid) and he has a sweet cig he was selling. Lots a choices. I agree the price may be a bit high on this but then again thats the asking price and it may not be the selling price...maybe it is. Should I even mention the 35-42 fountains out there rite now?

I would like to find somthing that looks kick azz does 75 plus and can take what lake MI has to offer. With some overnights in mind. All of the boats mentions fit this criteria. Oh and looking to stay in the 60-75K range. No Tiwin step for me

2. Collapse Details

Also another Cafe with the red and white but it has TRS drives and only asking 60K

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drpete3 View Post
    Trust me. Ive spent a lot of time looking at Tanks rig. Aslo Scott Kramers. I hate to think about heading to cali to drive a boat home. Oh did I mention Sea Dated's. Plus, the one i posted above and there is also a 35 top gun that has the red and white paint similar to the one here. I love that red and white paint. Then I remember a guy in chicago(Kool aid) and he has a sweet cig he was selling. Lots a choices. I agree the price may be a bit high on this but then again thats the asking price and it may not be the selling price...maybe it is. Should I even mention the 35-42 fountains out there rite now?

I would like to find somthing that looks kick azz does 75 plus and can take what lake MI has to offer. With some overnights in mind. All of the boats mentions fit this criteria. Oh and looking to stay in the 60-75K range. No Tiwin step for me
    Pick up some glasses while you're out there and deduct it as a business trip.....
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

I know it is one you mentioned, got my vote!! http://www.seriousoffshore.com/class...age=out&id=300

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JFM View Post
    I know it is one you mentioned, got my vote!! http://www.seriousoffshore.com/class...age=out&id=300
    Not sure if you saw one of the first posts on this thread but he said I should go buy this one. I may have upset him somehow or maybe somone else did.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Pick up some glasses while you're out there and deduct it as a business trip.....
    Yea but I can do that no matter where I go to get a boat so I would rather not drive 2500 miles hauling a big azz boat

7. Collapse Details

Not sure if you saw one of the first posts on this thread but he said I should go buy this one. I may have upset him somehow or maybe somone else did.
    No, sorry didn't read it, still a sweet cig. Good luck in your search, bunch to choose from and starts to make you a little crazy.

8. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Yea but I can do that no matter where I go to get a boat so I would rather not drive 2500 miles hauling a big azz boat
    Take it the short way home, through the Panama Canal......

9. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Skramers is also sweet. Some real tough choices out there.

10. Collapse Details

**** I bought my boat in Cali and I was living in Orlando. Thats like another 800 miles. Pull the trigger so we can race at St Clair run.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by anchorman View Post
    **** I bought my boat in Cali and I was living in Orlando. Thats like another 800 miles. Pull the trigger so we can race at St Clair run.
    I better be sitting in a new seat by June buddy. Saw your doing some updates. Leaving the engines alone or you have some suprises there too?

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Take it the short way home, through the Panama Canal......
    True. Didnt even think about taking it home by water. Just have to get the trailer shipped to MI. Now your thinking!!!

13. Collapse Details

I may be able to help you out bro....Probably going to make a run out to Lip-Ship to pick up a friends boat and bring it back....Could work out delivery brother!! now what'cha got!?
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

14. Collapse Details

I'm not upset!!.. If I didn't have my cafe, I would consider buying the one your talking about!!.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I may be able to help you out bro....Probably going to make a run out to Lip-Ship to pick up a friends boat and bring it back....Could work out delivery brother!! now what'cha got!?
    Did I mention Your a bit out of my $ range?

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SKRAMER View Post
    I'm not upset!!.. If I didn't have my cafe, I would consider buying the one your talking about!!.
    Good jsut seemed like a strange post to tell me to buy it since your is still for sale. Its all good

17. Collapse Details

Founding Member - E Dock GENERAL LEE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Thanks bro!......And it's for sale!

I'd much rather have yours than this one, & a lot of others. It's a great setup!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL LEE View Post

I'd much rather have yours than this one, & a lot of others. It's a great setup!
    Tell me what turns you off on the red n white Cafe.

19. Collapse Details

Come get mine. I will make you a deal......

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
    Come get mine. I will make you a deal......
    Your on my list buddy