Thread: Apache DVD's

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Apache DVD's
    Does anyone have the freeze frame videos, Apache Battle of the Seas. I see there are a few volumes, are they worth spending a hundred for them. Any recommendations out there, thanks
    Dr. G

2. Collapse Details

The Battle of the Seas and Year in Review video's are great!!!! I also recommend History of Apache by Big Seas Productions. Battle of the seas has all the guys like Star Chaser, RDS, Lucky Strike, Predator yadda yadda yadda... The Year in Review has Alez Vite and a bunch of others.

I haven't seen Big Seas latest video but I'd expect that to be just as good as History of Apache!

3. Collapse Details

It's worth it Doc !!!

Order em up and stick em on the shelf ... good stuff for the mid winter blahs !!!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LEOPAJM View Post
    good stuff for the mid winter blahs !!!
    My wife looks at me kinda funny when I put that chit on surround sound and crank it up!!!!

5. Collapse Details

So does my daughters..... Sees no idea in watching boat jumping around with a monotonous noise....
    They tell even Drag Racing is more fun to watch...
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGaryDC View Post
    Does anyone have the freeze frame videos, Apache Battle of the Seas. I see there are a few volumes, are they worth spending a hundred for them. Any recommendations out there, thanks
    Dr. G
    Spend the money they are well worth it bro!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

7. Collapse Details

Good stuff. From when the dinosaurs walked the earth.

I put them on and watch those monsters just crushing along, hour after hour, mile after mile. And it never gets old. There's some truly impressive stuff in those old vids.

8. Collapse Details

I have them in VHS. Used to play them on a big screen during boat shows. It's been many years since I have watched them but from what I remember, they were good. Only problem may be quality as they were shot prior to the digital age.

9. Collapse Details

I watch the History/Legend of Apache one about once a month. My wife just rolls her eyes.

10. Collapse Details

We watch it a few times a year. Just got a new sound system over the holidays, so it's time to play it again and crank it up!
    Queen of Bammin'

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MARK BENTLEY View Post
    I have them in VHS. .
    Same here!!!

I have one of the races from the early 80's on video... It's so old that the tape broke.... I would up dismantling the tape and scotch taping ti back together.... Lost about 10-15 seconds of video but the rest is still in tact!

I better work on getting these things converted to digital before they all desintegrate!

12. Collapse Details

We need to get on Rich to get them re-released. If we could get a pre-sale thing together and give him some volume, I bet he'd do it.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We need to get on Rich to get them re-released. If we could get a pre-sale thing together and give him some volume, I bet he'd do it.
    Sounds good to me. I would take one of each.

14. Collapse Details

Anyone want to take that on. A volume discount for Serious members. I just need something to make the committment.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    sounds good to me. I would take one of each.
    me too !

16. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    I am in
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

17. Collapse Details

I dont have any relationship with Freeze Frame or any other production companies. Who wants to take this on??

18. Collapse Details

If Memory serves correct despite my prepubescent machismo I think Jeff had those DVD´s for sale in KW?
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

19. Collapse Details

If Apache Dvds Are needed call Me at 239-282-1987 Also i will have at boat show Miami this year south west corner of big tent booth 4277 look for yellow balloon Jeff

20. Collapse Details

Jeff, can fellow apache owners get a discount on these particular videos, thanks
    Dr. G