Thread: Wind Stinks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Damn Jeff - glad you're alright. Sucks about them totaling the truck though.

2. Collapse Details

Jethro! Dude, when you called I was hearing what you were saying but with the pictures!!! DAMN!!!!!
    Holy crap!
    Now, will the arch come off the Beak boat without too much filler? Post up some pictures! Someone will buy that thing! It is too nice to just be sitting. Want to trade for a 29 Baja??

3. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    That sux. As an x driver of 20 years, I feel your pain. How long did the motor run lay'n on it's side? Looks like she puked a lot of oil.
    BTW, nice beak.

4. Collapse Details

ran about 2 gallons out the back of the turbo. The reason they totaled it was when the trailer came up it pushed two big holes in the back of the sleeper. Thanks

5. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    What!! Holy chit...you're get'n screwed. How the h@ll did they manage that? As straight as it was lay'n, they should've been able to air bag it upright and winch it straight out. Pretty much a text book recovery even if all they had was a telescoping boom and a stinger. Not to mention they had no weight to contend with...I'm asuming you were empty. I'd be point'n fingers at the recovery crew for damages that helped to exceed the truck value.

6. Collapse Details

No, as I was going down the road the trailer banged the upper part of my bunk then it rolled me from there. The people that helped me out side the tandems had been about 6- 8 feet of the ground. That is the wind did it to me. Thanks

7. Collapse Details

OK. Had me wondering about the recovery crew for a bit. Had to been one h@ll of a ride.
    Best of luck with the aftermath.
    Wayne

8. Collapse Details

Thanks like I said I went to a company truck. Need insurance and the way economy is better to go that way. Thanks

9. Collapse Details

Wow....that's crazy! Could have been alot worse.

10. Collapse Details

Jeff I'm new on this site and was going through it and came across this post, man that is unbelievable. Glad you are ok. If you guy ever come down to do a little boating on the river you have a place to stay. Keep in touch!