Thread: pics

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    Happy bday. The 46 looks Sweeeeeeet. We are gona need a new Texoma boat jumping vid this spring. Thats a cool vid just watched it again.

2. Collapse Details

happy B day endeavor1--the new ride is awesome

3. Collapse Details

Funny, better keep the GF happy. Makes for a happier home and you don't have to hear the bla, bla, bla all the time. Rock on.

Well I'm officialy drunk and iPhone my way on to SOS. The gf isn't happy as I'm supposed to be dancing with her and here I am. Lol. The flatdeck has a home and will be leaving when I finish her off with matts expertise. He's been a huge asset and couldn't have gone this far without his help. I am excited to get my new to me 46. Can't wait to surprise a fountain or to with her "500" engines. Lol.

4. Collapse Details
    update 2
    Well, i finished the top dash panel and the guages of the second panel also. I am waiting for new switches and breakers. Tex-Powerboater came over with his Apache and we pulled a motor on it due to a distrubutor gear failure at the end of last season. Next time i head over, the plan is to mount the panels, drop in the engines and see what shes made of.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iphone 007.jpg   iphone 006.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Grail Seekers new dash panels www.innotechproducts.com
    Those are really sweet.....
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well I'm officialy drunk and iPhone my way on to SOS. The gf isn't happy as I'm supposed to be dancing with her and here I am. Lol. The flatdeck has a home and will be leaving when I finish her off with matts expertise. He's been a huge asset and couldn't have gone this far without his help. I am excited to get my new to me 46. Can't wait to surprise a fountain or to with her "500" engines. Lol.
    Tell her you'd rather watch when she gives you the personal seductive dance. Might work........
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

7. Collapse Details

Nice.

Well, i finished the top dash panel and the guages of the second panel also. I am waiting for new switches and breakers. Tex-Powerboater came over with his Apache and we pulled a motor on it due to a distrubutor gear failure at the end of last season. Next time i head over, the plan is to mount the panels, drop in the engines and see what shes made of.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Tell her you'd rather watch when she gives you the personal seductive dance. Might work........
    It did.... and it was worth it

9. Collapse Details

I am waiting for TxHawks comments on my wiring. I thought i did a good job for my first dash panel. It was a pita due to the old guages and all the splicing that was in place on the old panel. It wasnt too bad after i chased down all the signal wires and then tired up the 12v, grounds and light wires into a common thread. Hope it works........ lol

10. Collapse Details

It did.... and it was worth it

11. Collapse Details

I think it looks good! Clean.

I am waiting for TxHawks comments on my wiring. I thought i did a good job for my first dash panel. It was a pita due to the old guages and all the splicing that was in place on the old panel. It wasnt too bad after i chased down all the signal wires and then tired up the 12v, grounds and light wires into a common thread. Hope it works........ lol

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sweet addiction View Post
    I think it looks good! Clean.
    Looks very nice and neat!

13. Collapse Details

Thanks guys. I try hard to make this thing look good. I want to put a carbon fiber dash in the new 46 and was anxious to see how this one turned out. All signs say go on that future project.

Derebery has the headers and are puting O2 sensors in them to help do on water testing for calibrating the computer/fuel curve for Grail Seeker. To my surprise, Ateco did back the engines they built and fully rebuilt the port motor. I am at this point very happy with with Bill and cant wait to hear them scream

Sax, do i even dare ask where you got a picture of my new boats hatch up???/

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    Ohhh Yeaaa

Come on down Jason, her 22 year old sis is single and i swear to god she looks just like Penolpe Cruz. I need a BT brother

15. Collapse Details

Are these 6-71's or 8-71's?
    Talked to Keith Eickart the other day. Here are the specs

Dart block
    callies crank
    carillo rods
    cp pistons
    canfield heads
    Blower shop 8-71s
    fuel injected as you know

715hp/722hp dyno at 4lbs of boost with 2 stbd and 4.5 port hrs on each motor

Dads buddy owns part of the MasterCam top fueler and is the head/blower/ignition guy on the team. He says he may have a pair of bigger/shiny/spinny/whistly thingys for my engines. One thing about it though, i told him no alcohol or nitro methane for my engines

Couple pounds and your old intercoolers and i see more ponys coming on. How bad would trannys in boxes throw off CG. Just something im considering besides the "other" mods. Matt and i discussed the hull mods and he believes we can handle it.
    Last edited by endeavor1; 02-22-2010 at 02:32 AM.

16. Collapse Details

Sax, do i even dare ask where you got a picture of my new boats hatch up???/
    LOL, I was waiting for you to ask that!......

Come on down Jason, her 22 year old sis is single and i swear to god she looks just like Penolpe Cruz. I need a BT brother
    THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!!!

Dads buddy owns part of the MasterCam top fueler and is the head/blower/ignition guy on the team. He says he may have a pair of bigger/shiny/spinny/whistly thingys for my engines. One thing about it though, i told him no alcohol or nitro methane for my engines

Couple pounds and your old intercoolers and i see more ponys coming on. How bad would trannys in boxes throw off CG. Just something im considering besides the "other" mods. Matt and i discussed the hull mods and he believes we can handle it.
    14-71's or 16-71's? Also, if you run alky, no need for an intercooler! All of that fuel will give you a nice cool intake charge Nitrous will help cool the charge as well...... I agree about the no nitro part though

I think with 8-71's and coolers you could get 900hp safely on 93. Also, if you are going to add trannies in boxes, I think you would want to fill in the notch. There are a couple other things you could do as well. The 460 gets a little flighty in the nose past 90 or so (there is a fix for that). I'm assuming you are talking about putting a trannie in a box and running 3a/5 drive? I think you would be better off though moving the motors forward and running them without boxes and leaving the notch, or even possibly filling it in without boxes. Also, with the new M8 merc drive, I wonder if there will be alot of used 6's cheap on the market.....

17. Collapse Details
    Cool
    LOL, I was waiting for you to ask that!......

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!!!

14-71's or 16-71's? Also, if you run alky, no need for an intercooler! All of that fuel will give you a nice cool intake charge Nitrous will help cool the charge as well...... I agree about the no nitro part though

I think with 8-71's and coolers you could get 900hp safely on 93. Also, if you are going to add trannies in boxes, I think you would want to fill in the notch. There are a couple other things you could do as well. The 460 gets a little flighty in the nose past 90 or so (there is a fix for that). I'm assuming you are talking about putting a trannie in a box and running 3a/5 drive? I think you would be better off though moving the motors forward and running them without boxes and leaving the notch, or even possibly filling it in without boxes. Also, with the new M8 merc drive, I wonder if there will be alot of used 6's cheap on the market.....

Pix are in your email. I was hoping the dry sump 6 drive would start to get reasonable since the 8 came out. Nothing more than 93 for me as of now, the 4 wheeler burns 110 and Dads plane burns 100LL. Its amazing how good stuff burns off low lead fuel..... Bob says ASD bravos are the way to go but he has no experience on it he claims. NO notch fill but i see otherwise due to the height. Roger would be the one to know probably. Talk with Dennis and see what you guys think. I m all ears right now. I have a boat I love, good power and th e only thing im fighting is another IRS love letter. 25-26 never brought on so many challenges. PHUCK them and Thanks Dad

18. Collapse Details

So Lightning Performance Group built those motors? Keith? Nice!! They make some beautiful stuff hardware.

Talked to Keith Eickart the other day. Here are the specs

Dart block
    callies crank
    carillo rods
    cp pistons
    canfield heads
    Blower shop 8-71s
    fuel injected as you know

715hp/722hp dyno at 4lbs of boost with 2 stbd and 4.5 port hrs on each motor

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sweet addiction View Post
    So Lightning Performance Group built those motors? Keith? Nice!! They make some beautiful stuff hardware.
    Keith not LPG

20. Collapse Details
    Bilge Vents
    Decided to see what they look like painted instead of buying new ones. I like them. Lots better than when they were just faded plastic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iphone 024.jpg