1. Collapse Details
    Merry Xmas to All from H2o Full Throttle
    Thumbs up
    Am about to leave the office for the final time this year so I thought I would take a minute to wish all members here a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from all of us here at the H2O office.

While 09 has been an interesting year for the boating and racing industry we are looking forward to 2010 being a year of encouraging signs. We hope you all have a great Xmas with your familys and friends and get to do some boating over the holiday period.

To all those that Ned and our team have met during the year thanks for everything and your support is always appreciated. To Matt Trulio and Eric Colby and the many others who contribute to the magazine, thankyou for all your efforts, you are what helps to make H2O what it is.

And a special Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all those servicemen and women stationed away from their families this Xmas in such places as Iraq and Afghanistan. Your sacrifices do not go unnoticed in this festive season and we hope you keep safe and well wherever you are. :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Safe boating everyone.

Rick Williams
    Admin Manager
    Oceania Media Group

P.S. Since we are downunder we actually get to have Xmas Day before anyone else - looks like there are some advantages to living here.

2. Collapse Details

Well put, and Merry Christmas from me too, as well as a great 2010.
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

3. Collapse Details

+1