Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Jack,
    With no due respect, you haven't really answered any questions either. You say that you owned Apache and you say that Thad built a boat and that Thad hired people and that Thad had a building....but you also said that you set up the deal for Thad to buy Apache. Seriously, there are many holes in your story. Can we just get some clarification for the people who haven't had the opportunity to see this chit for the last 5-6 years. If YOU owned the rights to the name and never did anything than sell that to Thad and he never built or sold anything because the courts said he didn't own chit.....Then you didn't own anything except a dream that didn't come true!!

1. What did YOU actually own?

I owned the Apache rights that Bobby signed over to me.

2. What did YOU actually sell to Thad Allen and when? In other words, how long did YOU actually own Apache?

I sold the rights to Apache to Thad...and maybe a year

3. How many boats did Apache build while YOU owned it?
    I built no boats..I'm not a boat builder,Bobby is

4. How many boats did Apache build while Thad owned it?
    Zero, but I was not involved

5. How did it all end up? In other words, how many Apaches where built by Thad after you sold him the worthless piece of paper?
    Ya'know Craig you need to stop with this worthless piece of paper crap. My rights were proven by shutting down Cimino and putting McManus in the corner.READ THIS: MY attorney phucked up..pure and simple
    Has nothing to do with the rights that I had

Answering these simple questions directly will give this whole thing much more clarity and maybe some credibility. Heck, maybe we will all then understand your great contributions to the wonderful world of Offshore history. Please just answer the questions. The should have, would have and blaming other people BS is not needed. Like Sergeant Friday would say, "Just the facts please".

Thanks in advance,
    Craig
    Your snide attitude is leaves much to be desired

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=Geronimo36;392469]

Again, you take all the credit and assume no responsibility... You were paid, which you like to point out all the time, so inadvertantly you are partially responsible.... And you didn't read what I wrote, it happens to be true and carries over into all walks of life.... It's unfortunate and it sucks but it just is...

QUOTE]Responsibility for what? I sold the rights..it was a business deal..period
    I did exactly what I told Bobby I would do...and he and Eric benefited. Where is there a problem here?

I had zero responsibility other than completing the transaction,which I did

3. Collapse Details

Who was Lieske?

"you will see proof that the mark has been assigned. It goes from Saccenti to Lieske to Allen...... That's where it is...
    Any questions. John Allen His Brother"
    Last edited by phragle; 12-16-2009 at 01:05 PM.
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    Who was Lieske?
    Huh?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    Huh?
    I like

6. Collapse Details

Lieske was a liberal mayoral candidate in Gary Indiana

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheRob View Post
    I like
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

8. Collapse Details

I have no stake in this eiter way, but after 6+ years, why are you still arguing??

10-13-2003 Cashbrain....I don't care if APACHE ever makes a boat...I have substantially better things to focus on in my life...I am a father and a husband and my own business to focus on.
    I wish APACHE the best of luck with whatever they do...just leave me out of the equation and go about your business..I AM!!
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

9. Collapse Details

I have no stake in this eiter way, but after 6+ years, why are you still arguing??
    Shut up Rob!
    The Penguin Cometh

10. Collapse Details
    Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by geronimo36 View Post
    yes, i was around and read it all back then in disbelief.... But i also don't believe everything i hear on the internet... I've heard your side (which you told me directly) and the other sides and put it all together....

Again, you take all the credit and assume no responsibility... You were paid, which you like to point out all the time, so inadvertantly you are partially responsible.... And you didn't read what i wrote, it happens to be true and carries over into all walks of life.... It's unfortunate and it sucks but it just is...

And, you never answered my question either... Which apache boat did you own?
    again its only rumors.........

11. Collapse Details

Founding Member - E Dock GENERAL LEE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Mark View Post
    ben is doing time for weed now...the murder time was 18 yrs.....done.....oce.....kingpin....not a punk like expensive date was locking up...........m.m..

Do you think if Ben were to somehow get paroled one day, that he would have any interest in boats again?

12. Collapse Details

Banned
    I'm arguing? Hardly.... just settin the record straight with all the know-it-alls

13. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL LEE View Post
    Do you think if Ben were to somehow get paroled one day, that he would have any interest in boats again?
    My guess is yes...

14. Collapse Details

I'm arguing? Hardly.... just settin the record straight with all the know-it-alls
    It seems like you answered the questions. But IMHO your influence on the Apache history is VERY limited. And you may be trying to be more of a player than you ever really were. But I also have so dog in this fight, but it sure is fun to watch.
    The Penguin Cometh

15. Collapse Details

registered
    Thanks for your response and answering the questions. That really clears it up for me and will help with my research and subsequent presentation to the BOD of this website concerning your pending ICON status. We'll get back to you.

Get ready, here comes another snide comment:

From now on, when you have the desire to type "When I owned Apache" to start off a post, please replace those words with "When I thought that I owned Apache" Thanks in advance!

16. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidmnc View Post
    It seems like you answered the questions. But IMHO your influence on the Apache history is VERY limited..
    Of course it was...I never claimed that is was anything else...everyone else did

17. Collapse Details

Of course it was...I never claimed that is was anything else...everyone else did
    That's why I think (again IMHO) it offends some people when you proclaim to have "owned" Apache. It seems quite gray as to if you actually legally owned any thing. Even if you thought you did.
    The Penguin Cometh

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidmnc View Post
    That's why I think (again IMHO) it offends some people when you proclaim to have "owned" Apache. It seems quite gray as to if you actually legally owned any thing. Even if you thought you did.
    There was NO GREY AREA. I owned the rights and we challenged(legally) others and won.... there was no contest.

19. Collapse Details

This may seem to be a trivial question, but here goes anyway;

Cashbrain indicates that he sold the rights to Apache, that were assigned to him by Saccenti.

Now, acknowledging that Saccenti is a builder of great renown and without getting into the argument over who builds a better boat, what was Saccenti able to sign over to Cashbrain. What rights did he own ?

Cash: how did you back McManus into a corner ? If I understand the court ruling, McManus ended with undisputed ownership of all Apache trademarks and the right to use the name exclusively. The judge further reinforced this position by awarding to McManus the unfinished boat from the Allen episode.

Tom
    an interested bystander .....

20. Collapse Details

Maybe Cash sold them to McManus.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.