Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I'm hungry today.... May stop at the bakery and pick up a few Napleon's on the way home!

2. Collapse Details
    Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    lmao!! Yes.
    be cool! Might be a guy in a brown truck looking for you..............rumor has it...............m.m....

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Mark View Post
    be cool! Might be a guy in a brown truck looking for you..............rumor has it...............m.m....
    UPS?
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

4. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidmnc View Post
    Maybe not. I would love to see it laid out so we can all understand better.
    Why ?? When did it become anyones business other than those that participated?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    Why ?? When did it become anyones business other than those that participated?
    You are correct. It is none of my business. But I think it would help every one understand how things went down. If he wants respect from the boards he needs to set the redord strait with facts and dates. IMHO
    The Penguin Cometh

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Thanks for your response and answering the questions. That really clears it up for me and will help with my research and subsequent presentation to the BOD of this website concerning your pending ICON status. We'll get back to you.
    On this topic............Have you guys voted on my Legendary Post Whore status yet?
    The Penguin Cometh

7. Collapse Details

Registered
    You are correct. It is none of my business. But I think it would help every one understand how things went down. If he wants respect from the boards he needs to set the redord strait with facts and dates. IMHO
    Didnt say it wasnt your business. Wasnt directed at you. Its no ones business.

Its quite obvious the gentleman will not receive that which you refer to here even if every single document was laid out on the table.

I've watched this crap rehashed 20 times.

Life would be better served if everyone just made sure their Christmas shopping was done.

The whole topic is so old it's got dinosour sh!t on it.

8. Collapse Details

Didnt say it wasnt your business. Wasnt directed at you. Its no ones business.

Its quite obvious the gentleman will not receive that which you refer to here even if every single document was laid out on the table.

I've watched this crap rehashed 20 times.

Life would be better served if everyone just made sure their Christmas shopping was done.

The whole topic is so old it's got dinosour sh!t on it.
    LOL. Guess I have not been around long enough to have been through it. And it only took one ride in the Chief to convince me that Apaches are the chit!
    The Penguin Cometh

9. Collapse Details
    Question
    Quote Originally Posted by general lee View Post
    do you think if ben were to somehow get paroled one day, that he would have any interest in boats again?
    interesting question.......he would probably grow locally.....m.m......ps..rumor has it he still is in the boat biz...ft meyers i heard..

10. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    LOL. Guess I have not been around long enough to have been through it. And it only took one ride in the Chief to convince me that Apaches are the chit!
    Apaches are the sh!t. AND this subject is as old as Stecz's last gf. I'm tired of hearing the same crap for years

11. Collapse Details
    Question
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollabill View Post
    Apaches are the sh!t. AND this subject is as old as Stecz's last gf. I'm tired of hearing the same crap for years
    my 35 cig awesome was heavy......would outrun my 41 in the rough stuff.....the apache ride varies based on ind weight..they run from 6500 lbs to 14,000..that i know of....not apples to apples....but then again what do i know...........m.m..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ggged.jpg   mag_mark_41a.jpg   li.jpg  

12. Collapse Details

everyone knows apache was a cig knock-off anyways....... Just add extra weight, and wala, you have an apache!

13. Collapse Details

Banned
    Maybe not. I would love to see it laid out so we can all understand better.

Ok...

I was looking at one of Bobby's 33' Apache's,El Boss, and developed a relationship with Bob
    One day I asked him about the rights and what was going with them and he told me that they were a loss.

I talked to Steve Lieberman,Bob's atty, and he told me that the case that McMnaus had initiated was coming to a deadline.

Spoke to Bob and we made an agreement about the rights. My atty prepared all the docs, Bobby signed and I owned the rights.

Todd Cimino claimed Apache, we stopped him with a cease and desist order
    ( after his atty did a search and found them valid)

The McManus suit was challenged with the USPTO,so it was on hold.

6 months to maybe a year(not sure),Thad entered the picture.

We met Bobby in a hotel downtown and put the deal together(I protested with the amount Thad was going to pay for Cherokee,but, he viewed it as good faith)

Thad bought all the assets of Cherokee and since we had an arrangement with my ownership of the rights, I was part of the deal.

Thad and I had a falling out(because he's a dope) and I pulled out of the deal.

Thad made me an offer for the rights, Bobby got his $$, and they started Apache

I was out of the deal completely...then Thad moved to a huge building, hired Butt head Steve and they were on their way.

Not sure who left first..Bobby or Stinson, but they both left and good ol Steve gutted Apache, just like he tried to to Danny Wienstein with Power Play

Apparently, somewhere in that time, Thad's atty noticed that my atty screwed up with the assignment and the number was incorrect. Thad had no recourse, Bobby had left...Thad was on his own.
    Thad threw me under the bus all over the net and threatened me..all kinds of crap. If he would have been a gentleman, I would have worked with him, but...he chose the low road.

That is when McManus wound up going to the USPTO and they awarded him the rights because there was no one to defend the suit. I could have challenged McManus and stopped the suit, but, had no interest and he was awarded to trademark and name.

If we would have stayed in Bobby's original shop, it would have worked. Thad listened to the wrong people and burned every single bridge along the way..

Another chapter of Apache history down the drain...

14. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollabill View Post
    Cant comment on whether they are good or bad. Only exposure I've had are the 2 that ran out of Buffalo a few years back . Two brothers owned them and brought them up to PRA runs 10 years ago.
    The boats always drew a crowd though. My friends on here talk of them like they are Gods gift and I respect their opinions so there must be something to them.
    I suspect its mostly nostalgia that keeps all this at the fore.

I agree on the repetitiveness of the topic but disagree re your reference to Stecz's last GF. Stecz's last GF turned out to be a guy.

15. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    everyone knows apache was a cig knock-off anyways....... Just add extra weight, and wala, you have an apache!
    not a knockoff..a cigarette....sold in the mold to saccienti/kramer apache....with the 35 and 46 wide magnum type superboat molds...cigarette had them for awhile...anyone remember...4 trs 280s.........m.m..

16. Collapse Details

Banned
    MM..You're a riot. Look closely gentleman..that is Thad in the passenger seat.
    Mark did his part for Bobby !! LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mag_mark_41a.jpg  

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    Yes! That was the boat that ran with us during the Lorain run.
    Can i add that it is a Bad MOFO as well

18. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    mm..you're a riot. Look closely gentleman..that is thad in the passenger seat.
    Mark did his part for bobby !! Lol
    thad already had the needle in his vien.........this ride pushed in the plunger............hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!he went from the pipe to the needle in 1 ride.......m.m..

19. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    Cant comment on whether they are good or bad. Only exposure I've had are the 2 that ran out of Buffalo a few years back . Two brothers owned them and brought them up to PRA runs 10 years ago.
    The boats always drew a crowd though. My friends on here talk of them like they are Gods gift and I respect their opinions so there must be something to them.
    I suspect its mostly nostalgia that keeps all this at the fore.

I agree on the repetitiveness of the topic but disagree re your reference to Stecz's last GF. Stecz's last GF turned out to be a guy.
    LOL. excellent point.

As far as the boats.. I've been in, on and around just about everything. And I'd love a 41
    Last edited by DollaBill; 12-16-2009 at 08:25 PM.

20. Collapse Details

When did it become anyones business other than those that participated?
    Jack has a way of bringing it up.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.