Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    I will take that for a NO..

2. Collapse Details

Jack, are you an only child?
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    Sorry,but Frank's perspective is not correct...other than Thad being a drug addict
    The due diligence was the attorney's responsibility,,both of them and they both screwed up...

Ahaa !!! That explains allot to me.......

Gentlemen, you can never allow attorney's of leash !!!
    They need to be supervised constantly, clerically, intellectually
    and last but not least Financially........

I speak from third degree business burns.....

Crash-Box

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Jack, are you an only child?
    Jack, did you eat paint chips as a kid?

And, due diligence was referring to you big daddy, not your lawyers.... You claim to be the "cashbrain" behind the Apache deal but from where I see it you did not do your due diligence before introducing both parties...

You take credit for everything yet assume no responsibility.....

Carry on with your legacy, hold the torch high for you are the almighty "cashbrain".

Happy holidays!

5. Collapse Details

ok,
    There we go!
    Queen of Bammin'

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Mark View Post
    ben didnt turn himself in........or anyone else............a real stand up guy where i come from....not a rat...........m.m..
    We all know that Mark but come on in the name of the fun play along just little bit

Nobody implied anything about Ben being a Rat... and thereīs proof.
    No Contest, Remember. Thatīs a tough call despite what the truth is in my book.
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    I played with liquid pools of Mercury on the garage floor.
    Probably explains a lot.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

8. Collapse Details

Banned

And, due diligence was referring to you big daddy, not your lawyers.... You claim to be the "cashbrain" behind the Apache deal but from where I see it you did not do your due diligence before introducing both parties...

You take credit for everything yet assume no responsibility.....

Carry on with your legacy, hold the torch high for you are the almighty "cashbrain".

Happy holidays!
    Due dilligence with introducing Thad and Bobby? no one, not even Bobby knew how crazy he was...
    We knew he was a kid with a silver spoon, but, that was it.

I put a deal together Frank..that's it. It was not my position to conduct due dilligence on a maniac or to babysit the parties. During our negotiations, he was perfectly sane...
    and then the ball dropped..
    I laid out my business plan and Thad listened to the wrong people...simple as that
    You make way too many assumptions, Big Daddy

AND...You never answered my question..were you even around at that time? or is this all hearsay?
    Last edited by cashbrain; 12-16-2009 at 11:52 AM.

9. Collapse Details

Thad is forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!..........Don's legend lives on.........M.M.....

Mark corrected that aīlil

Ben has his credit also.
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

10. Collapse Details
    Thumbs down
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    Mark corrected that aīlil

Ben has his credit also.
    THADS DAD DUMPED 5 MILLION DOLLARS INTO THE APACHE DEAL......NO BOAT......I REPEAT: NOT 1 BOAT..........M.M..

11. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyfin View Post
    we all know that mark but come on in the name of the fun play along just little bit

nobody implied anything about ben being a rat... And thereīs proof.
    No contest, remember. Thatīs a tough call despite what the truth is in my book.
    ben is doing time for weed now...the murder time was 18 yrs.....done.....oce.....kingpin....not a punk like expensive date was locking up...........m.m..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lb..jpg  

12. Collapse Details

I played with liquid pools of Mercury on the garage floor.
    Probably explains a lot.

Don't sweat it Fundy... In 1973, I kept hearing people talk about smoking grass.... I fired up some lawn clippings. I was 9. I stick to Rum now....
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

13. Collapse Details

THADS DAD DUMPED 5 MILLION DOLLARS INTO THE APACHE DEAL......NO BOAT......I REPEAT: NOT 1 BOAT..........M.M..
    Gotcha...Bens Legend lives on

Mark you got a twisted humor.... but I like it!

Or Actually get my Drift.... Donīs Legend lives on...remember the deal with Don and Ben for USA Racing Team..did the reason for the feud happen?
    Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-16-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: A momentary laps of reason

14. Collapse Details

AND...You never answered my question..were you even around at that time? or is this all hearsay?
    Yes, I was around and read it all back then in disbelief.... But I also don't believe everything I hear on the internet... I've heard your side (which you told me directly) and the other sides and put it all together....

Due dilligence with introducing Thad and Bobby?

I put a deal together Frank..that's it. It was not my position to conduct due dilligence on a maniac or to babysit the parties.
    Again, you take all the credit and assume no responsibility... You were paid, which you like to point out all the time, so inadvertantly you are partially responsible.... And you didn't read what I wrote, it happens to be true and carries over into all walks of life.... It's unfortunate and it sucks but it just is...

I'm my business I get paid to find corporations employees with skills that are very unique and they pay me a lot to do it...... They rely on me and my company to do our due diligence when I hand them over and even though they do interviews, background checks and reference checks, when something doesn't work out it's my reputation at stake...... Whether it was in my control or not, it's percieved to be my fault, that's reality.
    AND, you never answered my question either... Which Apache BOAT did you own?

15. Collapse Details

ben is doing time for weed now...the murder time was 18 yrs.....done.....oce.....kingpin....not a punk like expensive date was locking up...........m.m..

Agreed, takes more than that and Ben just took a fall which was the thing to do by the ethic, yes Iīve heard some stories.
    Not much but all I need probably to know.

Bytheway in that pic...did you loose an anchor?

16. Collapse Details

Yes, I was around and read it all back then in disbelief.... But I also don't believe everything I hear on the internet... I've heard your side (which you told me directly) and the other sides and put it all together....

Again, you take all the credit and assume no responsibility... You were paid, which you like to point out all the time, so inadvertantly you are partially responsible.... And you didn't read what I wrote, it happens to be true and carries over into all walks of life.... It's unfortunate and it sucks but it just is...

AND, you never answered my question either... Which Apache BOAT did you own?

Cashbrain is a natural for politics!!!

17. Collapse Details

registered
    Due dilligence with introducing Thad and Bobby? no one, not even Bobby knew how crazy he was...
    We knew he was a kid with a silver spoon, but, that was it.

I put a deal together Frank..that's it. It was not my position to conduct due dilligence on a maniac or to babysit the parties. During our negotiations, he was perfectly sane...
    and then the ball dropped..
    I laid out my business plan and Thad listened to the wrong people...simple as that
    You make way too many assumptions, Big Daddy

Jack,
    With no due respect, you haven't really answered any questions either. You say that you owned Apache and you say that Thad built a boat and that Thad hired people and that Thad had a building....but you also said that you set up the deal for Thad to buy Apache. Seriously, there are many holes in your story. Can we just get some clarification for the people who haven't had the opportunity to see this chit for the last 5-6 years. If YOU owned the rights to the name and never did anything other than sell that to Thad and he never built or sold anything because the courts said he didn't own chit.....Then you didn't own anything except a dream that didn't come true!!

1. What did YOU actually own?

2. What did YOU actually sell to Thad Allen and when? In other words, how long did YOU actually own Apache?

3. How many boats did Apache build while YOU owned it?

4. How many boats did Apache build while Thad owned it?

5. How did it all end up? In other words, how many Apaches where built by Thad after you sold him the worthless piece of paper?

Answering these simple questions directly will give this whole thing much more clarity and maybe some credibility. Heck, maybe we will all then understand your great contributions to the wonderful world of Offshore history. Please just answer the questions. The should have, would have and blaming other people BS is not needed. Like Sergeant Friday would say, "Just the facts please".

Thanks in advance,
    Craig
    Last edited by OldSchool; 12-16-2009 at 12:20 PM.

18. Collapse Details

one good thing came out of all that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ratsplat.jpg  
    Last edited by Thunderman; 12-16-2009 at 01:19 PM.

19. Collapse Details

Were you even on the boards back then?
    To further clarify Jack, I've been a member of OSO since 2002, screen name Panther... I was even a member of your site (or at least I was lead to believe it was your site) before it shut down.... I guess you don't remember but that's ok......

20. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=cashbrain;392049]
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    The guy mentioned in my previous post asked for some clarification....

Mcmanus will build you something (not exactly sure what) and if you want a bigger one, outerlimits will sell you a Mcmanus russian spy trawler minus engines cheap.(since the cold war is over) QUOTE]

Hysterical....
    FUNNY AS HELL