Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

So Jack, my Brave is a 1988. Did you build it?
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Fund,

I didn't build anything..Bobby and Eric did. I just wired a deal together and tried to get APACHE going again..

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
    A RUNNING CIGARETTE And The Apache Factory? Then when they ask you to name the Apaches you been in you name 4 and lie about 2. You must surely have pictures of those rides. By the way people dont need Apaches in this thread, they can learn and get the feeling from your vast experience in them. This thread was specially made for you, Enjoy.

Your turn,bigmouth.....
    Show us your boat or anything to do with boating other than your membership here

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Mark View Post
    really???.....name 3.........
    Would have to go through my old arrest reports for names but I am sure at least two were

Jean Baptist
    and
    Jose Rivera

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    Bobby on Lake X with Freedom(before I came into the picture). David Hess' 28' Single was going to be a Cherokee before Bobby assigned the rights to me. It is now an Apache because we were able to secure the rights(prior to Thad)
    I have to make sure Steve who now owns this boat sees these pictures!

Question?????

Who is Thad and what was his role? I know I should know this, but don't.
    Queen of Bammin'

6. Collapse Details

Is that boat Blue Moon now?
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Is that boat Blue Moon now?
    Yes! That was the boat that ran with us during the Lorain run.
    Queen of Bammin'

8. Collapse Details

Banned
    I have a ton more...Bobby gave me a disc with alot of pics on it..
    Thad was the investor that I brought in to re-generate APACHE. It was an unbelievable event(not a good one,either) and Apache never took off..
    Bobby,Eric, and I made some $$..very rare in the boating biz

Oh well,nothing ventured,nothing gained.

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    Anyone remember the war on OSO with Todd Cimino?

He launched a company and used the Apache name and branding...
    We had a war on the board and also had a letter sent stopping him from using any Apache name,trademark's, and logo's.

His attorney, because I had the rights to Apache at that time, stopped his client via a cease and desist order that we sent...

So much for you know-it-alls that think I didn't own the rights...
    McManus wasn't even in the picture...he was going in for the kill on Bobby when I came into the picture and we effectively put the brakes on him...

10. Collapse Details

Anyone remember the war on OSO with Todd Cimino?

He launched a company and used the Apache name and branding...
    We had a war on the board and also had a letter sent stopping him from using any Apache name,trademark's, and logo's.

His attorney, because I had the rights to Apache at that time, stopped his client via a cease and desist order that we sent...

So much for you know-it-alls that think I didn't own the rights...
    McManus wasn't even in the picture...he was going in for the kill on Bobby when I came into the picture and we effectively put the brakes on him...
    And don't forget the "Hawk Marine" name and trademarks too......
    Then the best was Todd saying that he was a SACCENTI realation !!!!
    A cousin or something .....(Treee Times Removed) !!! Haa

Ciao !!!
    Crash-Box

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    Who is Thad and what was his role? I know I should know this, but don't.
    Thad was a money man (more money than brains).... Unfortunately proper due diligence wasn't done up front so after everyone was "put together" they later found out the guy was a looser drug addict who brought in more loonies (probably drug addicts as well) who thought they could do everything better and drove all the original parties out the door and all together these new guys drove the company into the ground and in the process lost the name and rights... Sad day in Apache history...

I'm my business I get paid to find corporations employees with skills that are very unique and they pay me a lot to do it...... They rely on me and my company to do our due diligence when I hand them over and even though they do interviews, background checks and reference checks, when something doesn't work out it's my reputation at stake...... Whether it was in my control or not, it's percieved to be my fault, that's reality.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Thad was a money man (more money than brains).... Unfortunately proper due diligence wasn't done up front so after everyone was "put together" they later found out the guy was a looser drug addict who brought in more loonies (probably drug addicts as well) who thought they could do everything better and drove all the original parties out the door and all together these new guys drove the company into the ground and in the process lost the name and rights... Sad day in Apache history...

I'm my business I get paid to find corporations employees with skills that are very unique and they pay me a lot to do it...... They rely on me and my company to do our due diligence when I hand them over and even though they do interviews, background checks and reference checks, when something doesn't work out it's my reputation at stake...... Whether it was in my control or not, it's percieved to be my fault, that's reality.
    Thanks for the in-depth explanation. That helps.
    Queen of Bammin'

13. Collapse Details

Banned
    Thad was a money man (more money than brains).... Unfortunately proper due diligence wasn't done up front so after everyone was "put together" they later found out the guy was a looser drug addict who brought in more loonies (probably drug addicts as well) who thought they could do everything better and all together they drove the company into the ground and in the process lost the name and rights... Sad day in Apache history...

Not true at all...
    Steve Koss is an excellent boat builder.Bobby knows his stuff and really knows how to build a boat, and Stinson,well, he's just Stinson and some auxilary crew were brought in.They were all pretty talented.
    It was the other Steve(can't remember his last name) that sunk Thad and he has done this time and time again. He's a rat and a POS. When Steve came on board, I fought against it, because I knew what he would do to Apache...and true to form, he gutted it.
    Thad never listened..and it cost him over a Million to get a major azz whooping the old fashioned Miami way

14. Collapse Details

Banned
    Thanks for the in-depth explanation. That helps.

Sorry,but Frank's perspective is not correct...other than Thad being a drug addict
    The due diligence was the attorney's responsibility,,both of them and they both screwed up...

15. Collapse Details

Do you have some kind of delusion about this? Did I ever mention the name Koss or Stinson? Your implications are false...

Due Diligence I'm talking about had nothing to do with the Attorney.....

I stand by what I wrote... Carry on..

16. Collapse Details

Banned
    Do you have some kind of delusion about this? Did I ever mention the name Koss or Stinson? Your implications are false...

Due Diligence I'm talking about had nothing to do with the Attorney.....

I stand by what I wrote... Carry on..

Stand by it all day long..you are dead wrong...I have absolutely zero illusions about anything. And let's not forget..I was there..you weren't

Koss and Stinson were the people involved..and I recruited them

And what Due Diligence are you referring to then?

Were you even on the boards back then?

17. Collapse Details

You're right Jack, you're right about EVERYTHING!

Enjoy the legacy, carry on!

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    I was there..you weren't...
    Can't you just admit your wrong?
    I have no problem with you painting the scenario, but, please be factual and don't get ****ed if the person involved corrects you...

19. Collapse Details

I was there..you weren't...
    Can't you just admit your wrong?
    I have no problem with you painting the scenario, but, please be factual and don't get ****ed if the person involved corrects you...
    REVERT BACK TO THE APACHE LOGO THREAD...

20. Collapse Details

Yes! That was the boat that ran with us during the Lorain run.
    ok,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0592.jpg   PICT0594.jpg   PICT0602.jpg