Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Registered
    some pics of ones that went over seas , but these 3 might all be the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apache__1985__2.jpg   HARVEY _ CROMBIE _1986_.jpg   Lario__1987_.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

Registered
    last 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spalberg__1988_.jpg   Samsonite__1989_.jpg   Loro_Piana__1988__2.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Registered
    Don't think this one is on the list Warroir / Chill out Warrior
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails APACHE WARRIOR 41.bmp   Chill Out Warrior D99.jpg  

4. Collapse Details

I Say I see 2 boats.
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by c12 View Post
    Yes it is and all you posted are on too.
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

6. Collapse Details

Chill Out Warrior is now "Island Racer" and is on the list, but thank you very much for posting all of the photos!!

7. Collapse Details

Registered
    just trying to help, maybe you could put all the names each boat had might help. How about this one ? is this the same boat as Warrior now Island Racer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails war001.jpg   WARLORD _1986_.jpg  

8. Collapse Details

just trying to help, maybe you could put all the names each boat had might help. How about this one ? is this the same boat as Warrior now Island Racer.
    The pics are great and you are certainly helping! I am not sure what boat Warlord was... Hopefully someone else knows !!

9. Collapse Details

its at least an '81 prob one of the 1st few 41s out on the ocean.
    great pictures

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    its at least an '81 prob one of the 1st few 41s out on the ocean.
    great pictures
    Toasty,
    What boat is this post in reference to?

11. Collapse Details

warlord.
    ~happy holiday!!
    Christian

12. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    OK #27 is now War Dance and belongs to a gentleman by the name of Paul Sullivan I believe!!!!!

That is #27 by build order not list order!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    OK #27 is now War Dance and belongs to a gentleman by the name of Paul Sullivan I believe!!!!!

That is #27 by build order not list order!!!!!
    Stinson is this a new boat to add to the list, or what was it before? If it is new for the list any photos?

Toasty, any ideas what boat Warlord became later?

Happy Holidays!!!

14. Collapse Details

Does anyone know how many of these boats were built with the more radical transom angle?

15. Collapse Details

have no idea would love to find it in a barn somewhere with 29 years of dust on top of it.
    Did you and your uncle buy a 41 yet?

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    have no idea would love to find it in a barn somewhere with 29 years of dust on top of it.
    Did you and your uncle buy a 41 yet?
    That would be a nice find! Nope no 41' yet we got as close as putting a deposit down, having a survey, and a sea trial, but in the end the deal went south for a number of reasons. Still on the list of things to buy, just need this economy to turn around now!

17. Collapse Details

What have you looked at so far?

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrGaryDC View Post
    What have you looked at so far?
    Started out looking for a 42' fountain then switched to a 42' tiger, and then we realized just how perfect an Apache was after seeing Island Runner and SC Red Hot blast up and down the Jersey Coast, for many summers. We don't need a cabin, and wanted a boat that could handle the rough water, and that video of Warpath running in those huge seas really helped in pushing us over the edge. So a 6 pack race boat was what we wanted, but at the end of the day though for non-boat reasons we didn't end up buying a 41' or any new boat, as a result though I became a die hard Apache enthusiast, and will own one some day with or without my uncle. We still have a 30' center console with twin outboards, but that was supposed to be our OTHER boat with the Apache. We got the less important boat first! We haven't been looking for about the last year. The economy really put a damper on things, my job security dropped off big time, and my uncle is a real estate developer. So you can guess the boat fund is not what it once was.
    Last edited by xlr8by; 12-23-2009 at 11:46 PM.

19. Collapse Details

i am in real estate in center city phila. give me a call sometime we will have lunch, talk apaches and business

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xlr8by View Post
    as a result though I became a die hard Apache enthusiast, and will own one some day with or without my uncle.
    Words to live by dude!!!!

That mind-set is what got me back into boating!!! My father owned his own company through the 70's-80's and went belly up in the mid 80's... He lost the boat, house etc. in the late 80's... I missed being on our boat and remembered all the "talk" about racing and Apache's and then I saw Kid Apache at the NYC boat show with 3 engines and remember asking my father, "how in the heck did they fit 3 engines in there and look at all that chrome!"

Through out my teenage years we'd always go driving around to dealerships looking at boats that my faither claimed he would buy "in a year or two" but it never came to fruition because he couldn't get his company off the ground.... One time he had me believing we were buying a 42' Fountain with T-425's brand new with the radar arch.. lol After a while I got tired looking at all the pictures of yesterday and hearing the BS of how were were going to get another one and I said to myself, I'm going to have to do this chit on my own!

As I was entering high school I started to wise up... I started busting my azz... Positioned myself to work at a marina when I was 17 and worked there until my early 20's, going to college at night and bought my Scarab when I was 22 for cash ($16K, sold it for $22K)... Kept on busting my azz until I could afford what I have today!!!

Anyway, just a lil bit about me!