1. Collapse Details
    28 AT VS Velocity 290SC?
    The time has come. I know two different hulls,but quality vs quality? The Velocity has a 496ho will do a solid 72 or 73 on gps. The Savage has a 525 and will run about the same. has anyone here owned both? I know the Savage will handle big water much better just wanting all the info before I pull the trigger as this saga has been going on for a couple of months now I have all the pieces in place to purchase. The Savage is a 2006 the Velocity is an 08. any info will be helpful. I will be doing most of my boating in sw fla the Gulf and down in the Keys.Thanks.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dennis1009 View Post
    The time has come. I know two different hulls,but quality vs quality? The Velocity has a 496ho will do a solid 72 or 73 on gps. The Savage has a 525 and will run about the same. has anyone here owned both? I know the Savage will handle big water much better just wanting all the info before I pull the trigger as this saga has been going on for a couple of months now I have all the pieces in place to purchase. The Savage is a 2006 the Velocity is an 08. any info will be helpful. I will be doing most of my boating in sw fla the Gulf and down in the Keys.Thanks.
    Given your boating location, I'd say hands down the AT is your best bet.