Yellow warpath!!
    Quote Originally Posted by warpath View Post
    Warpath!!
    Quite a collection you got there!!!!

What do they have for power these days?

2. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Blood sweat and tears, blood sweat and tears my friend!!!!!

Lil pic of this winters project.
    unload/load motor from boat....disassymble motor..reassymble motor....undress motor/redress motor..machine work..alot of work..you make it look easy..mark..
    Last edited by Magnum Mark; 12-13-2009 at 02:28 PM.

3. Collapse Details

Thanks for the compliment Mark.

My wife thinks I'm mentally insane...so do my neighbors.. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Engine Project 001.jpg  

4. Collapse Details
    Wink
    Quite a collection you got there!!!!

What do they have for power these days?
    cio..they are shipplable..do you have this 1 mr c?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 135.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Thanks for the compliment Mark.

My wife thinks I'm mentally insane...so do my neighbors.. lol
    I don't want to Hijack because this is a great thread, but what is the height of of that lift/contraption you got their frank?

6. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    i don't want to hijack because this is a great thread, but what is the height of of that lift/contraption you got their frank?
    asking a good queston is not hijacking..franks not a talker he's a do-er..real good source of info........m.m..

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    I don't want to Hijack because this is a great thread, but what is the height of of that lift/contraption you got their frank?
    No problem at all, 12 ft.

It could use another foot but that's another project I suppose.

8. Collapse Details

Let's get the word out!!! More Apache owners check in!!!

Running or not, tell us what ya got! I thought I remember reading Sunkin having a 41' or no?

9. Collapse Details
    Question
    Let's get the word out!!! More Apache owners check in!!!

Running or not, tell us what ya got! I thought I remember reading Sunkin having a 41' or no?
    question; when i sell my 41 do i have to checkout? or maybe some honarary membership is available?....m.m...

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Mark View Post
    question; when i sell my 41 do i have to checkout? or maybe some honarary membership is available?....m.m...
    That Warpath model counts in my book

11. Collapse Details

I thought about this. The original idea that I had (Frank liked it and started this) was a thread for owners only. Thought that it would be interesting. It happens all the time with other brands. But right away I could tell that it's impossible. That's the thing about Apache. That's why the interest is always so high, the reputation so legendary. In a way... because everything goes back to Warpath in so many ways... we are all part of the tribe because we are offshore boaters, and the spirit of Apache lives in all of us.

I tried to explain it to somebody when I bought one...why the name was important. Because Apaches don't take the owner's name. They have their own name. It's not "Rob's Apache" it's The Chief. It's not "JC's 41, it's Warpath. The owners may change but the boat identity and reputation carries on.

Somehow... and more than any other brand including Cigarette... Apache is the source, the wellspring, the headwaters. It all goes back to Apache and we all claim it. It's the same reason that non-owners will always read and post along with owners because of the ownership that they feel. The boats are on loan to us, in a way.

We owners are stewards of something larger than ourselves, something greater than the sum of the resin, aluminum and steel. Other offshore boaters will always want to be part of that Apache spirit and we have an obligation to share it.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    I thought about this. The original idea that I had (Frank liked it and started this) was a thread for owners only. Thought that it would be interesting. It happens all the time with other brands. But right away I could tell that it's impossible. That's the thing about Apache. That's why the interest is always so high, the reputation so legendary. In a way... because everything goes back to Warpath in so many ways... we are all part of the tribe because we are offshore boaters, and the spirit of Apache lives in all of us.

I tried to explain it to somebody when I bought one...why the name was important. Because Apaches don't take the owner's name. They have their own name. It's not "Rob's Apache" it's The Chief. It's not "JC's 41, it's Warpath. The owners may change but the boat identity and reputation carries on.

Somehow... and more than any other brand including Cigarette... Apache is the source, the wellspring, the headwaters. It all goes back to Apache and we all claim it. It's the same reason that non-owners will always read and post along with owners because of the ownership that they feel. The boats are on loan to us, in a way.

We owners are stewards of something larger than ourselves, something greater than the sum of the resin, aluminum and steel. Other offshore boaters will always want to be part of that Apache spirit and we have an obligation to share it.
    Man I almost shed a tear readin this But I do get what your saying.

13. Collapse Details

Go ahead Fund, tell him what a smarty pants he is.
    Queen of Bammin'

14. Collapse Details

I don't see why not, besides you own it today! I think most of us know the previous owners of our Apache's anyway.

When I bought my boat I found out the names of 3 previous owners.... The original owner from Texas, a buyer who flipped it and the owner before me.

To me this is what makes history!!

15. Collapse Details

If you're a previous owner, tell us what you have!!

Let's pretend a buyer is looking for the boat you once owned and wants to pay the current owner top-dollar for it and you happen to know the current owner.... As the current owner I'd be really happy that you hooked me up and I'd probably offer to pay you some kind of referral fee!! I work in sales so I think networking is a wonderful thing!

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    Go ahead Fund, tell him what a smarty pants he is.
    I just assumed that he is sensitive.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

17. Collapse Details

Fund, how's your project going, any updates?

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=fund razor;390397

Somehow... and more than any other brand including Cigarette... Apache is the source, the wellspring, the headwaters. It all goes back to Apache and we all claim it.
    QUOTE]

It actually started with Cigarette. The 41 Apache mold was originally a Cigarette,which, was originally a Magnum. Not trying to stir the pot...just clarification.

19. Collapse Details

TTT, Happy Monday, Apache owners check in!

20. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=cashbrain;390469]
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor;390397

Somehow... and more than any other brand including Cigarette... Apache is the source, the wellspring, the headwaters. It all goes back to Apache and we all claim it.

It actually started with Cigarette. The 41 Apache mold was originally a Cigarette,which, was originally a Magnum. Not trying to stir the pot...just clarification.
    No chit Jack. I meant that the warpath boat took it to another level. For many of us, that video of Bobby on the throttles and the warpath boat kicking azz was a major impression. But I can understand how you could completely miss my point and get all hung up on a chance to set history straight.
    Last edited by fund razor; 12-14-2009 at 11:20 AM.