1. Collapse Details
    Toys for Tots Run - Patatka, FL
    Race Boat Rus asked me to post this for everyone:

There are over 800 kids that have us in there prayers ,they are praying for the weather to clear so that we cam make this toys for tots run. …. It seems most obvious that this event is going to be significantly compromised due to the weather concerns Friday and Saturday [ in Fla things change minute to minute] but Sunday the forecast is for perfect weather .
    The TFT tour will not be canceled . We can still do this. We can still make it happen Some of the times and schedules can be juggled to make this a great run...There are 800 kids that have registered in this community that are waiting for the Magic you guys and girls make Happen . Lets not disapoint them . Come to Palatka for this weekend . We have the prayers of over 800 on our side and in the worst case senario we can make the toy run on Sunday …party eat and drink in the bar saterday. But I need your input…. Call me E-mail me raceboatrus@aol.com 407 760 3481.
    I will sweeten the deal for the first 15 people who register for the TFT tour I will trow in a giant ladies beach bag or a umbrella for the next 15 people I will give two Hilton resort golf hats. And for one randomly selected guest a Radical Boat Reunion post card sighned by Ken Warby. LETS CHAMPION THIS SITUATION

2. Collapse Details

We had a great time dispite the weather and some peoples attempt to sabotage the run. The kids will had a good Xmas anyhow!!!!!!

3. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray50 View Post
    We had a great time dispite the weather and some peoples attempt to sabotage the run. The kids will had a good Xmas anyhow!!!!!!
    attempt to sabotage?

4. Collapse Details

Yup,

Thanks for the ride Ray, post them videos when you get a chance.

5. Collapse Details

Yep. Someone may a call to alot of boaters who were going to attend and told them the run had been cancelled.

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yep. Someone may a call to alot of boaters who were going to attend and told them the run had been cancelled.
    Fill us in when you get the details if possible.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

7. Collapse Details

I won't drop names! What ****es me off is it wasn't his run to make that call! He should have let the boaters decide if they were going to run or not! All it did was hurt the kids around the Welaka area! They were looking at 300 kids on the list. Hopefully at least each kid will get one toy!

8. Collapse Details

9. Collapse Details

Thanks for sharing.....

10. Collapse Details

great job guy's for carrying on with the run.
    Parabellum FJ²B