Thread: Texoma BS

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was just watching that wreck on the news......

Good luck......
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post

Looks good. 22.5 or 24.5??? Ive been looking at shaved 22s for my GMC
    Quote Originally Posted by TxHawk View Post
    Paint or powder? I think that has convinced me to make the ugly azz gray wheels on my work truck black. Flat black arent they?
    22.5 powdercoated to satin black, all new blacked out lights will be here next week along with black steps and the having bumpers powdered to satin black also. Gonna base and clear the grill to satin black and use a black ford logo.. I'll post some more pics in a few weeks
    www.41apache.com

3. Collapse Details
    Unhappy
    I live in Mwc if it will save you a buck you can send your daughter over to my house?? free of charge!

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Vector View Post
    Well I woke up this morning and realized my Daughter was gone, I called her cell, she answered, Where ya at? Just about in Oklahoma City with 3 friends to do some last minute Christmas shopping... WHAT? Are you FUCCCNING nut's? No why Dad? Did ya know that OKC is under a BLIZZARD WATCH? No...(4hrs later, Dad we are on our way home...) (30 minutes later phone rings), Dad! guess what...DON"T TELL ME!...yep, we got in a 40 car pile up on I-40 and Midwest City and the Interstates are closed. It happened so fast, like a chain reaction, The car in front of us hit a car, we hit that car and a cop behind us hit us. I got a bloody lip and a black eye and the car is totaled. Just thank goodness I'm still alive! Now we have to spend the night at the Best Western, lucky for us it is just across the interstate from where we are at....I'll call you when we get to the Best Western. Conversations ends. Phone rings 30 minutes later. Hi Dad, we are at the Best Western, blaw, blaw, blaw....Hold on Dad, Voice on the phone changes, This is Becky at Best Western front desk I need your credit card number....Blaw, Blaw, Blaw. Voice on phone changes again, Thanks Daddy this worked out great, your #1 I love you! Bye Bye. As my baby is hanging up the phone I hear, "do you have room service" Lord give me strength. One year,#3 car bites the dust. VV
    www.41apache.com

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by viperfitness1 View Post
    I live in Mwc if it will save you a buck you can send your daughter over to my house?? free of charge!
    Thats the horny andy i know .LOL

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    Thats the horny andy i know .LOL
    Just being a good samaritan. I like to help when I can
    www.41apache.com

6. Collapse Details

Banned
    Just being a good samaritan. I like to help when I can
    LOL,,,but the truck looks cool......the best thing u could have done with those rims !!!!!

MERRY X MAS ,BUDDY

7. Collapse Details

LOL,,,but the truck looks cool......the best thing u could have done with those rims !!!!!

MERRY X MAS ,BUDDY
    Thanks! Merry Christmas to you also. Send Petra my love
    www.41apache.com

8. Collapse Details

Banned
    Thanks! Merry Christmas to you also. Send Petra my love
    Will do , Buddy said he is going to bite u next time he will c-ya for not loving him .LOL

9. Collapse Details

Will do , Buddy said he is going to bite u next time he will c-ya for not loving him .LOL
    Awe.. Give buddy a big rawhide bone for me. Hey dunno if I told u or not but hauss died of liver failure a 2 months ago and lili died 5 days after from heart attack I miss them terribly
    www.41apache.com

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    Awe.. Give buddy a big rawhide bone for me. Hey dunno if I told u or not but hauss died of liver failure a 2 months ago and lili died 5 days after from heart attack I miss them terribly
    OH ****,,,,sorry to hear that.
    But please as hard as it sounds ,,,don't get an other one....u really have no time with the business.

Don't take it as a bad thing when i say this..please.

,,and remember they always be with u !!!!!!

Sorry

11. Collapse Details

Wow VV. you have your hands full. I was just south of Dallas visiting family and the roads were bad last night. We left about 9:00 and I hit a few slick spots on the road. Gald to be back in Austin, but the snow on the ground was cool.

Well I woke up this morning and realized my Daughter was gone, I called her cell, she answered, Where ya at? Just about in Oklahoma City with 3 friends to do some last minute Christmas shopping... WHAT? Are you FUCCCNING nut's? No why Dad? Did ya know that OKC is under a BLIZZARD WATCH? No...(4hrs later, Dad we are on our way home...) (30 minutes later phone rings), Dad! guess what...DON"T TELL ME!...yep, we got in a 40 car pile up on I-40 and Midwest City and the Interstates are closed. It happened so fast, like a chain reaction, The car in front of us hit a car, we hit that car and a cop behind us hit us. I got a bloody lip and a black eye and the car is totaled. Just thank goodness I'm still alive! Now we have to spend the night at the Best Western, lucky for us it is just across the interstate from where we are at....I'll call you when we get to the Best Western. Conversations ends. Phone rings 30 minutes later. Hi Dad, we are at the Best Western, blaw, blaw, blaw....Hold on Dad, Voice on the phone changes, This is Becky at Best Western front desk I need your credit card number....Blaw, Blaw, Blaw. Voice on phone changes again, Thanks Daddy this worked out great, your #1 I love you! Bye Bye. As my baby is hanging up the phone I hear, "do you have room service" Lord give me strength. One year,#3 car bites the dust. VV

12. Collapse Details

Are you guys taking that thing out on the lake in this weather? Seems like there is lots of snow and ice on the ground your way.

Quote Originally Posted by TxHawk View Post
    I already looked at the rules, they do not allow Hot Foot throttle and we were going to be slightly under weight. They would have to add led to the sponsons, but I am affraid it would sink with the required amount. OSS, given the economy, is looking to introduce the SuperCat XX Light boats for 2010. Our racer will be perfect for that class they say.

I am a little concerned with the fuel mileage on our tow rig when traveling to these events.

13. Collapse Details

Thanks for the offer Andy, My sister is picking her up tomorrow and she is bringing her to Ada for me. Looking forward to next season with you.. K.C.

14. Collapse Details

Well VV, you gotta be eligible for Father of the year. Sorry to hear about that but glad shes OK.

I44- shutdown and road blocked off
    287-same
    Me shoveling 2ft deep snow at midnight after i got up and worked all day since 5. Oh yea, thats a cop car stuck in the 1st pic. I just drove by and waved.....lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jess ho calf 071.jpg   jess ho calf 068.jpg   jess ho calf 026.jpg  

15. Collapse Details

We have some business friends up in Wichita Falls and he drove his tractor 9 miles to see his daughter for Christmas. I thought it was pretty funny. You guys stay warm.

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    Well VV, you gotta be eligible for Father of the year. Sorry to hear about that but glad shes OK.

I44- shutdown and road blocked off
    287-same
    Me shoveling 2ft deep snow at midnight after i got up and worked all day since 5. Oh yea, thats a cop car stuck in the 1st pic. I just drove by and waved.....lol

16. Collapse Details

Shiner

Yes Daddy grilled for me in a foot of snow...

17. Collapse Details

Banned
    Shiner

Yes Daddy grilled for me in a foot of snow...

Can't be your daughter ,,,NO WAY ,,your to ugly ,to have such a good looking daughter....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Glad she's ok, and u grill for her ????,,,,i would have a nice talk with her first about the car .LOL

MERRY X-MAS

18. Collapse Details

What car? Heee!

19. Collapse Details

Banned
    The one u gona buy her next ! LOL

20. Collapse Details

The one u gona buy her next ! LOL
    I have sure missed your wit!