Thread: Texoma BS

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Well I guess you guy's are wondering why I'm still up. Another exciting morning at VV''s house, "My first citizens arrest I thought", At 02:00 my house phone rang. It was one of my daughters x girlfriends 18 years old. My daughter answered it, then I picked up the other line to listen in. This gal was way out of control, cussing, screaming, and threatening to kick my daughter A$$ over some dude. She told her she's coming over right now, going to drag my daughter out of bed and kick her A$$. So I got up, got my cell phone. I hid in the bushes close to the front door. Well stupid gal drove up in the my drive way and got out. That's when I called the cops. Then she proceeded to the front door 100' away. She started pounding and kicking my front door, cussing, screaming, and threatening to kick my daughter A$$ some more. I wish you could have seen her expression on her face when I came out from behind the bush and screamed your under arrest for tresspasing and disturbing the peace. I think she sh!t her pants right there. She immediatly started crying and shaking, Then she went for her pocket. Out came her cell phone. She speed dialed her mother crying so hard to the point I thought she was going to hyperventilate. Bout that time the cops showed up and she told them, "he hit me". They told her I don't think so, look how big he is, if he hit you would be talking right now, you are real lucky he didn't shoot you. Then after a lengthy discussion the cops tell me they couldn't arrest her, even though I have "no tresspassing signs at the gates" and even if she was pounding on my door threatening my daughter at 0200. They told me I would have had to have filed out a pryer complaint with the police department, then if she came over a second time then I could arrest her.....Now what kind of sh!t is that? Just how stupid are these kids to call and tell you they are on their way over to kick some A$$ at 0200? Then actually come over and start sh!t? And I can't arrest her?....Jesus...Good night or should I say good morning....
    Last edited by Velocity Vector; 12-18-2009 at 07:10 AM.

2. Collapse Details

If the girl is that stupid, I am going to go ahead and look foward to her coming back.

3. Collapse Details

I would invest in one of those fancy tasers or some attack cows. This could be interesting. Keep us informed.

4. Collapse Details

Lol, well I don't know what else too do. I have not had one phone call. I just keep working on it, replace this replace that and try to keep it nice for someone who wants to buy it. I am hoping the spring brings potential buyers. I was pretty close on a trade with Shogren on a 2000 model 35 with the 500 EFI motors. The wife said no. So the only thing I can do is get mine sold and buy something else. This selling shi** is for the birds. We are trying to sell our house also and that is going like crap. When it rains it pours.

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    Yea, hated to see it go but the money was right. Got a 97 flatdeckin now as a project. Matt and i, mainly matt, took out the dash. Gonna give her some much needed updates and get the drivetrain all straigtened up. What about you???? when am i gonna see a fountain on your avatar

5. Collapse Details

Wow. Sorry for the frustration VV. Sounds like your a pretty good father, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Vector View Post
    Well I guess you guy's are wondering why I'm still up. Another exciting morning at VV''s house, "My first citizens arrest I thought", At 02:00 my house phone rang. It was one of my daughters x girlfriends 18 years old. My daughter answered it, then I picked up the other line to listen in. This gal was way out of control, cussing, screaming, and threatening to kick my daughter A$$ over some dude. She told her she's coming over right now, going to drag my daughter out of bed and kick her A$$. So I got up, got my cell phone. I hid in the bushes close to the front door. Well stupid gal drove up in the my drive way and got out. That's when I called the cops. Then she proceeded to the front door 100' away. She started pounding and kicking my front door, cussing, screaming, and threatening to kick my daughter A$$ some more. I wish you could have seen her expression on her face when I came out from behind the bush and screamed your under arrest for tresspasing and disturbing the peace. I think she sh!t her pants right there. She immediatly started crying and shaking, Then she went for her pocket. Out came her cell phone. She speed dialed her mother crying so hard to the point I thought she was going to hyperventilate. Bout that time the cops showed up and she told them, "he hit me". They told her I don't think so, look how big he is, if he hit you would be talking right now, you are real lucky he didn't shoot you. Then after a lengthy discussion the cops tell me they couldn't arrest her, even though I have "no tresspassing signs at the gates" and even if she was pounding on my door threatening my daughter at 0200. They told me I would have had to have filed out a pryer complaint with the police department, then if she came over a second time then I could arrest her.....Now what kind of sh!t is that? Just how stupid are these kids to call and tell you they are on their way over to kick some A$$ at 0200? Then actually come over and start sh!t? And I can't arrest her?....Jesus...Good night or should I say good morning....

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TxHawk View Post
    If the girl is that stupid, I am going to go ahead and look foward to her coming back.
    Yea, pretty stupid. Funny story though.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sweet addiction View Post
    Lol, well I don't know what else too do. I have not had one phone call. I just keep working on it, replace this replace that and try to keep it nice for someone who wants to buy it. I am hoping the spring brings potential buyers. I was pretty close on a trade with Shogren on a 2000 model 35 with the 500 EFI motors. The wife said no. So the only thing I can do is get mine sold and buy something else. This selling shi** is for the birds. We are trying to sell our house also and that is going like crap. When it rains it pours.
    Uh, sometimes you have to just do the deal and inform the wifey later. She'll calm down eventually, or divorce you!!! Now, i have never been married and have know idea how bad the consequences are but come on, its a Fountain, it has to be worth it.

8. Collapse Details

LOL, I like your style. If I find a smokin' deal on one I may just have to bite the bullet. I know your probably working on yours but lets see some pics and info on this BT you bought. Sounds like an interesting project. I need to know what motors are in that beast.

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    Uh, sometimes you have to just do the deal and inform the wifey later. She'll calm down eventually, or divorce you!!! Now, i have never been married and have know idea how bad the consequences are but come on, its a Fountain, it has to be worth it.

9. Collapse Details

I been married 3 times, I told this one when we got married, "I have jetted 2 wives so far", so don't think for one minute I won't jet another one. Well I have had this one for 20 years now. This is what works for me, My first powerboat cost 50K so I spent 25K on her cosmetic surgery, new tit's and a face lift. I look like her daddy now but I got a new looking wife, that's OK. Second boat 100K, bought her a 50K Porsche. I learned a lot from how our politicians do things and I'm $75,000.00 ahead of what I spent on her.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    OOH SH.. , the crazy bunch arrived !!!!! LOL
    Whatever do you mean?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqe4YsHKllM

11. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Velocity Vector;395874]I been married 3 times, I told this one when we got married, "I have jetted 2 wives so far", so don't think for one minute I won't jet another one.QUOTE]

You know, thats kinda funny. I have 3 employees that have been married 5 times, one got divorced after his 5th and the state wont give him a new marrige license for the 6th one. He said Texas has a limit at 5.

I know that if i ever do get married, its a one shot deal. NO redoes for me...

12. Collapse Details

If I had the money I spent on women/drugs/boos and kids, I could call skater and just say build it, the longest one ya got. Never say never, I have known people married 20-25 years and get divorced. Best to stay single and send them home when your done. Most women get married for one reason and it has a razor sharp hook on one end of it.

13. Collapse Details

14. Collapse Details

First day of winter. Should see 65*. Great day to go test trim settings on the race cat.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TxHawk View Post
    First day of winter. Should see 65*. Great day to go test trim settings on the race cat.

, i think that with a gear/prop change, raise the x dimension and moving some weight forward to gain better balance, we will be ready for the season.

16. Collapse Details

Thinking about that, it could be the cheapest fun yet. I bet we could get 40-45 out of it.

17. Collapse Details

Uh, dont u mean 140-150..... lol

I know what you mean, with some work, it would be a ton of fun.

18. Collapse Details

The cat looks like a ton of cheap fun. Is that your's Matt?

19. Collapse Details

Its mine to do something with. I would like to sell it for $3500. I have the motor listed several places for $2500. I will probably sell the parts off of it and make it a bar after the motor sells.

Its my step dad's boat, and he wants the money out of it to do other things. I dont need it so I am cleaning it up for him and trying to find it a new home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Convincer Cat (8) (Large).jpg  

20. Collapse Details

I guess there goes are entry into OSS SuperCat light if it sells........lol