Thread: No Parties?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    SPLAINS EVERYTHING !!!

2. Collapse Details

See Jack...now you're catching it too! Hahahaha!

3. Collapse Details

Im all confused

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post
    Im all confused
    Not just u ??????????????????

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    Not at all...nobody gives a chit about having a club....

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    Is there going to be a Boat Show Party? I know the economy is no picnic, but, that shouldn't stop anyone from getting together to have a cheap burger..
    When I started COPS,I had several INEXPENSIVE events so everyone could attend..
    Really, what's the deal?
    Cash i know theres a partay in Naperville Saturday but i dont think a cheap burger is on the buffet im going right for the Desert table LOL

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by runninhotracing View Post
    Cash i know theres a partay in Naperville Saturday but i dont think a cheap burger is on the buffet im going right for the Desert table LOL

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHA

8. Collapse Details

I'd call it a lack of organization, nothing else. The desire to have a club might still be there, but somebody would have to talk to Mark regarding current status, then pick up the ball and run with it. Personally, I don't have the time...and like Tony said, I'll be snowmobiling almost every weekend. The boat show doesn't have any performance boats anyway.

9. Collapse Details
    Dat
    Quote Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post
    Im all confused
    Did not take Much !

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    I'd call it a lack of organization, nothing else. The desire to have a club might still be there, but somebody would have to talk to Mark regarding current status, then pick up the ball and run with it. Personally, I don't have the time...and like Tony said, I'll be snowmobiling almost every weekend. The boat show doesn't have any performance boats anyway.
    Exactly where it was before I started COPS..
    Mike, you went to alot of the events...they were great.
    Why would you need to talk to Mark about anything? Maybe Vasta is the one that you would need to call

Just funny...we had a great thing going, and then the guys that knew sooo much more jimmied it away(under protest)
    My thoughts were that the club would be a Poker Run and sure enough..that's what it turned out to be.Now it is non-existant
    The club that I started was for people to get together who liked the sport..didn't make a difference what boat they had or even if they had one..
    pretty sad that this group was chitcanned because of a few jealous people who couldn't compromise.
    The old saying in the political arenas is"People elect who they deserve"
    Enough said...
    I'm going boating

11. Collapse Details

Why drag this up? I could say something like "How will you be boating, when you do not have a boat?"...but that'd be in poor taste.

As for Dan...I had dinner with him and Vicki Saturday night. They remain great friends of mine...and if you will remember...it was your online banter about him that was our point of contention a couple years ago. Let sleeping dogs lie.

If you will feel better by having somebody come out and say..."Wow...Jack was right," then there...I said it. As for asking Mark...well...it was largely due to his efforts that the Chicago Poker Run ever happened...not to mention spring parties, Halloween parties at his house, a tour of the Mercury Racing facility and the Formula plant. He now has a beautiful baby girl that rightfully takes much of his free time.

I, personally, have no problem with you other than the one I just mentioned. You never did me any harm, and I sure as hell enjoyed the COPS events...they introduced me to a great group of people for certain. I never delved into the specifics of why you were "dethroned," figuring it was really none of my business...I was pretty new to the club and was just happy people talked to me considering that wimpy little 29-footer I had! I only got involved on a volunteer basis a couple years later because I like to write and figured the club and the poker run organizers could use a newsletter of sorts...hence, the inception of The Rev Limiter. That said...I would not have a problem with you or any other person stepping up and organizing the CPC again...though I could certainly understand your reticence to do so. And since you have repeated stated on your old site and OSO that you would never want to do any such thing ever again...why bag on the fact that nobody else has stepped up yet either?

Club or no club...my circle of boating friends continues to expand.

12. Collapse Details

Banned
    Why drag this up? I could say something like "How will you be boating, when you do not have a boat?"...but that'd be in poor taste.

As for Dan...I had dinner with him and Vicki Saturday night. They remain great friends of mine...and if you will remember...it was your online banter about him that was our point of contention a couple years ago. Let sleeping dogs lie.

If you will feel better by having somebody come out and say..."Wow...Jack was right," then there...I said it. As for asking Mark...well...it was largely due to his efforts that the Chicago Poker Run ever happened...not to mention spring parties, Halloween parties at his house, a tour of the Mercury Racing facility and the Formula plant. He now has a beautiful baby girl that rightfully takes much of his free time.

I, personally, have no problem with you other than the one I just mentioned. You never did me any harm, and I sure as hell enjoyed the COPS events...they introduced me to a great group of people for certain. I never delved into the specifics of why you were "dethroned," figuring it was really none of my business...I was pretty new to the club and was just happy people talked to me considering that wimpy little 29-footer I had! I only got involved on a volunteer basis a couple years later because I like to write and figured the club and the poker run organizers could use a newsletter of sorts...hence, the inception of The Rev Limiter. That said...I would not have a problem with you or any other person stepping up and organizing the CPC again...though I could certainly understand your reticence to do so. And since you have repeated stated on your old site and OSO that you would never want to do any such thing ever again...why bag on the fact that nobody else has stepped up yet either?

Club or no club...my circle of boating friends continues to expand.
    Mike,

I have said it before and I will say it again. You are a gentleman and I respect you.
    It is incredulous to me that,and you admitted, that we had a great time. That is not about me..it's about everyone that was involved.
    I'm not patting myself on the back..it just irks me that these guys did what they could to destroy a great club.
    Poker Runs are great,but, they don't constitute a club. That was my point then and now. Maybe they should have stepped up when I was organizing,helped out and we could have all worked together..
    Not complaining..I just think think it is a shame.
    After my experience, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that I would ever get involved again..life is too short...
    And how do you know I don't have a boat?

13. Collapse Details

I am busy snowmobiling in the winter. Excuse me but fu$k boats, not like we can use them until spring anyway. Like Mike said I am busy riding when I not hangin with da fam

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    Mike,

And how do you know I don't have a boat?
    I don't...I was just tweekin' ya!

If you do...congrats!

15. Collapse Details

Banned

All the Best

16. Collapse Details

I don't...I was just tweekin' ya!

If you do...congrats!
    Hey buddy, I just gave thanks last Thursday to the health and safety of my friends and family, and to rid our lives of all useless drama!!!!! You were included so let it ride buddy!!! My sled most likely is not going to be done by the 2nd week in Dec so I am most likely out for the birthday trip just as an FYI!! Hope you and Mrs. Hippie had a great holiday, will be thinking about you in Salt Lake City (you hitting a small shrub while Frent and Robin sip a cocktail safely at the base of a great powder run LOL!!) Actually I am renting a sled for a day out there so should be fun, CDizzle ticked because you have to be 16 so he is out!!

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer01 View Post
    Hey buddy, I just gave thanks last Thursday to the health and safety of my friends and family, and to rid our lives of all useless drama!!!!! You were included so let it ride buddy!!! My sled most likely is not going to be done by the 2nd week in Dec so I am most likely out for the birthday trip just as an FYI!! Hope you and Mrs. Hippie had a great holiday, will be thinking about you in Salt Lake City (you hitting a small shrub while Frent and Robin sip a cocktail safely at the base of a great powder run LOL!!) Actually I am renting a sled for a day out there so should be fun, CDizzle ticked because you have to be 16 so he is out!!
    We'll be chillin in Da up Bad Influence style, hope you guys have fun out west!

18. Collapse Details

Im glad i wasnt around for all the politics! Im sure the club was great and all, but we now have a big group of local friends/boaters....who at any random time can be seen running in a pack whether it be up to the city, to the beaches in indiana, or the sw side of michigan. It seems that the group keeps on growing. Best part about it is there are no deadlines, no rules, no drama. Just laid back fun in the sun with tabs up, drives out, and throttles down. Well, ok, maybe a little Tab......at the bar!

19. Collapse Details

Jack you shoulda been an Optician there are so many I's in your postings

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    I am busy snowmobiling in the winter. Excuse me but fu$k boats, not like we can use them until spring anyway. Like Mike said I am busy riding when I not hangin with da fam
    FU$K boats? You better go wash your mouth out with soap buddy boy!!!!

I guess thats an advantage to having a newer boat like you do..nothing to do to it till springtime. I need the winter off just to have time to fix stuff and upgrade things so its ready for spring!