Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain in 2004 View Post
    Mr. Saccenti signed over the rights that he owned to me,legitimately...if Mr. McManus wants to challenge me,he'll lose...no fraud, no Bs..just alot of name sayers like Tonto causing a problem and full of BS.....NEXT !!!
    i see.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by offshore steve in 2004 View Post
    Not quite the way Bob S tells the story. According to Bobby and this is going from memory so I do not state this as fact, as long as Bobby was building boats he had the right to use the name. No name was sold or rights to it in the Thad deal if that was the case. In order for Thad to win the recent case Bobby would of at least had to be actively involved in building boats with him or for him to even stand a chance in court.

Sounds like the only thing sold was a misunderstanding.

I have enjoyed my conversations with both Bobby and Mark and know that if you sat down with each of them and had a little knowledge of trademarks, you would understand this alot more.

For now, good luck to both Bobby and Mark in their future endeavors
    hmmmmm
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bob in 2002...very oldest post View Post
    Ike/You gotta get Pam into a 41 for a ride! The Warpaint boats looks really nice! I'd bet she would simply love blowing down the bay at about 60 just casually sipping on the beverage of her choice just enjoying the ride! Have a nice Easter!
    ike later scored a 41

4. Collapse Details

somewhere in here we passed the cig section in posts

5. Collapse Details

ok, i give up.

6. Collapse Details

Banned
    Originally Posted by tonto in 2004
    From what I understand, and anyone can correct me, was that cashbrain (Jack L[edit]) fraudulently sold the "APACHE" name and ALL its rights to Thad, who subsequently sued Mr.McManus for the rights.............................and lost

Total Bullchit..Robert doesn't have a clue

Originally Posted by offshore steve in 2004
    Not quite the way Bob S tells the story. According to Bobby and this is going from memory so I do not state this as fact, as long as Bobby was building boats he had the right to use the name. No name was sold or rights to it in the Thad deal if that was the case. In order for Thad to win the recent case Bobby would of at least had to be actively involved in building boats with him or for him to even stand a chance in court.

Sounds like the only thing sold was a misunderstanding.

I have enjoyed my conversations with both Bobby and Mark and know that if you sat down with each of them and had a little knowledge of trademarks, you would understand this alot more.

For now, good luck to both Bobby and Mark in their future endeavors

Also,more Bullchit....all the know-it-alls. Funny thing is that attorneys did this deal,were paid ALOT of money to do it, and they still screwed it up.
    Is there a reason that you are posting this stuff up here? Not one of these guys had ANY clue what happened. It is all BS talk out of their AZZES.
    Gotta Luv the internet trolls

7. Collapse Details

Banned
    Hey Fund..You think I need to defend this BS stuff? Hardly...
    btw...This one IS true !!

Originally Posted by cashbrain in 2004
    Mr. Saccenti signed over the rights that he owned to me,legitimately...if Mr. McManus wants to challenge me,he'll lose...no fraud, no Bs..just alot of name sayers like Tonto causing a problem and full of BS.....NEXT !!!

McManus had zero chance to get the rights until I spoke to his attorney..
    What don't you ask him? or better yet, his attorney

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    Is there a reason that you are posting this stuff up here?[/COLOR]
    i thought that it was a thread about old apache posts and wanted to help.

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    i thought that it was a thread about old apache posts and wanted to help.
    AWWW...Thanks ! I really appreciate the old BS untrue statements that you were able to dig up...

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    AWWW...Thanks ! I really appreciate the old BS untrue statements that you were able to dig up...
    i'll stop. sorry found posts looking for posts. we could ask a mod to poof.

11. Collapse Details

Banned
    No prob...they are actually funny..shows how ignorant some people are..

12. Collapse Details

probly not cool to plunder the old site anyway. i'm done.

13. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    probly not cool to plunder the old site anyway. i'm done.
    Darn...just when we were starting to have fun

14. Collapse Details

ApacheCarl here, Jack you are so full of it, the mind boggles. Thads lawsuit against McManus concerning the ownership of the Apache mark was dismissed by a Federal judge many years ago. Thads claim to the Apache mark was your "assignment" of the mark to him. Lets take, for atleast the fifth time, a trip down memory lane. Thad, with your assignment is the Plaintiff. Here's the money quote from the Right Honorable Judge Kenneth L. Ryskamp, thats "Your Honor" to a legal degenerate such as yourself :“Had Plaintiff performed a reasonable inquiry into the “Assignment” itself and the circumstances surrounding its alleged execution, the fraudulent nature of the document would have become evident immediately,” That was 2004, after 5 years I would have thought somebody would have upped your meds and this delusion would have faded. Give it a rest.