Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Of course..just some friendly bantering...
    not to be taken seriously

2. Collapse Details

Dan Lanza...from the grave! It has been awhile since Dan Lanza's passing. This site wasn't even created when he was alive. Somethings just amaze me.

If you are over it, Jack, then be over it. If you want to bring up the past...Then Get Ready For It!!!

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleCry View Post
    Dan Lanza...from the grave! It has been awhile since Dan Lanza's passing. This site wasn't even created when he was alive. Somethings just amaze me.

If you are over it, Jack, then be over it. If you want to bring up the past...Then Get Ready For It!!!
    I knew Dan and Becca...Just happened to find these old posts and thought they were interesting...can't it be that simple without someone making some ridiculous observation?
    Nothing personal,but, how am I accountable to you,Andy?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    I knew Dan and Becca...Just happened to find these old posts and thought they were interesting...can't it be that simple without someone making some ridiculous observation?
    Nothing personal,but, how am I accountable to you,Andy?
    it's called standing behind your post, jack.

btw....it's december, 2009. please make a note of it.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    Standing by my post that from comments that someone else made a long time ago?
    Ok,no problem..I posted them

6. Collapse Details

Standing by my post that from comments that someone else, who is now dead and can't comment further made a long time ago?
    Ok,no problem..I posted them
    I fixed it for you.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

7. Collapse Details
    Cool
    standing by my post that from comments that someone else made a long time ago?
    Ok,no problem..i posted them
    thats 2 demerits jack..

8. Collapse Details

Banned
    I'll just go to my 'time out" chair
    btw...how many merits do I get? Just need to know how bad I can be

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    I fixed it for you.
    Wow...interesting perspective...
    How bout looking at content?

10. Collapse Details

Jack, there's no backround info for why it was posted so you have to expect others to question your motive.

While I agree it's an interesting perspective from back in the day but problem is Dan was an enthusiast and Eric was a builder and he is the credible source. No knock on Dan, it just is what it is. Dan knew what he knew because of what he owned and liked (hobby). Eric knew what he knew because he was actually building boats and running a company... He knew the corporate "history" and why the new bottom was the way it was and it wasn't built to be the fastest boats like some of these other new "flat bottom" boats.

Eric and company accomplished their goal so it doesn't matter what Dan's perspective was.... So as said above; "If you want to bring up the past...Then Get Ready For It!!!"

11. Collapse Details

I also agree with Fund, unfortunately Dan can't respond so better left alone....

12. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Jack, there's no backround info for why it was posted so you have to expect others to question your motive.

Does there always have to be a motive? Can't we just simply appreciate a perspective from someone else?

While I agree it's an interesting perspective from back in the day but problem is Dan was an enthusiast and Eric was a builder and he is the credible source. No knock on Dan, it just is what it is. Dan knew what he knew because of what he owned and liked (hobby).
    Did you know Dan? He was very knowledgable, and I don't think there has been too many people that habe owned 3 APACHES

Eric knew what he knew because he was actually building boats and running a company... He knew the corporate "history" and why the new bottom was the way it was and it wasn't built to be the fastest boats like some of these other new "flat bottom" boats.

Again do you know Eric? He is extremely knowledgable and a very competant boat builder. I'm glad that I helped put the APAPCHE deal for him and Bobby..it worked out well for them

Eric and company accomplished their goal so it doesn't matter what Dan's perspective was.... So as said above; "If you want to bring up the past...Then Get Ready For It!!!"
    Here's where you are wrong..Dan's perspective is valid and I would say the same about Magnum Mark

13. Collapse Details

1. Yes, history dictates there is usually a motive on these forums whether or not it is implied or directed.... Give a little background info. up front and you wont be accused.

2. While I did not know Dan personally I have spoke to him numerous times about his boats and projects.

3. I've spoke to Eric numerous times as well... He and Bobby both helped me find a 36'.. Bob introduced me to Eric in/around 2000 timeframe.. Also, last winter him and I had in-depth discussions on how to properly set my X dimension, along with Bobby.... Net results were a 4 mph gain...

4. His perspective has some validity but Eric has more credibility in my eyes.... This is an opinion and it's one that I've formed from 1. being around boats my whole life. 2. Having worked and earned a living in the industry prior to become an "enthusiast".

Carry on Jack!!!

14. Collapse Details

Here's where you are wrong..Dan's perspective is valid and I would say the same about Magnum Mark
    If that's your belief then heed Marks advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Mark View Post
    Get a life. Same crapola over and over and over and over and over.

15. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=Geronimo36;380500]If that's your belief then heed Marks advice![/QUOTE

Wow...way too damn serious...
    take the posts as they were meant...an opinion

GET OVER IT

16. Collapse Details

Where is the"Magic Button"?

I GONG this thread !!!...

C-Ya

C.B.

17. Collapse Details

Banned
    Me too GONG !!!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ed cozzi in 2004 View Post
    I always felt that Mark McManus is one of the best. He is a gentleman day in and day out.
    that's old

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by old school in 2004 View Post
    I noticed that "The new Apatchee's" website was down the other day!!

What will become of Thad's company....after all, it will be the greatest powerboat ever made!!
    also old

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tonto in 2004 View Post
    From what I understand, and anyone can correct me, was that cashbrain (Jack L[edit]) fraudulently sold the "APACHE" name and ALL its rights to Thad, who subsequently sued Mr.McManus for the rights.............................and lost
    uh-oh. back to you, jack.