Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rbr2328 View Post
    Jack is great! Never much of a wait. The longest I ever waited to be pulled out was 15 min. it is always a good time to get the boat in order and ready to be unloaded. Any mechanic can come in as long as you call ahead. The ramp is usually not bad putting in depending on time of day no more than 10 min. Best storage set up I could ever ask for. My wife thinks it is the only way to go because she does not have to do anything such as parking truck and trailer or backing in. Let me know if your agent does not work out there are alot of deals around the area right now.

Beau Renfroe
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
    Tow you to/from, and you won't find a nicer run place. Location wise it's a nice starting point on the lake as well. You can head off in about 5 directions.
    Guys - thanks again here. On the waiting list to get in doors but he has some spots for me outside when we get there in May.

Been talking to Jack.

2. Collapse Details

Great!!

I will be there mid-jan to look around again myself.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

3. Collapse Details

Storing at Vann's. Thanks for all the help here guys. Them towing you down to the boat ramp which is 1/8 mile away is the way to go.

Rack store = $3500/yr for year one and then $2500 the following years.
    Vann's = $500/yr and $33/tow to the ramp.

Do the pay back on that when using your boat six times a month for six months.

On a side note, nice lake Lanier is. That new Sunset Cove place is sweet!

4. Collapse Details

Good to hear you made it. I was just there for Mem Day and will be back often. I am searching w Tiffiney for a place for me and my GF. I should be back next weekend fri-tues and then every two weeks for the Summer.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
    Good to hear you made it.
    Thanks! If you see the little Baja floating behind all the fast guys, don't be shy. My wife and I don't really know a sole here in ATL!