Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

I saw the boat in post 18 this morning at bahia cabana. it sounded real nice. I took a video while I was working, but I cannot figure how to transfer it to my computer. who owns it?

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rockstrmkr View Post
    Did Tribal Warrior roll ? Hope everyone is ok ...
    It didn't roll and the boat is just fine, glad to have a good end to a rumor.....

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CigDaze View Post
    Couple more.
    Nice, one of my favorite 36's! And from what I hear it hauls the mail!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    That is the last 36 that Bobby built
    So is it a 2004? What does it have in it for power/drives?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    810's ish and imco's. and it carriers the mail.

todd
    Big Seas and Deep Vee's
    36' Deep Impact trip 300's, 19' Baron surface drive
    Ada Logistics your Flatbed Pro's

6. Collapse Details

Always thought that Blue Moon was a 2002 or so? Only reason I thought that is Bobby told a story of the owner putting in the order on Sept. 11th.

I thought the one below was of the last ones or there was an all white one which I think was an 04'. In 2004 Bobby sent me info on the one below because I was looking for a 36', wanted 175K at the time, lake X time only. I could be wrong, just going off memory so bear with me!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bobby1.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	46500

7. Collapse Details

I still am buzzing about Fire Water. That was the high point of my week.

Watching that big SOB was like sipping my morning coffeee and seeing a tyrannosaurus run through my backyard.

8. Collapse Details

I went back and found the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Saccenti View Post
    The 36’ Apache was first introduced in the late eighties.. We built approximate sixty. The last one build was 2004.. Its at TNT in Miami.. I think it is for sale..

Name:	rob%26%20Chris%20020.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	46501
    Hi Frank

Yes that’s the same boat.. The owners name is Jay, he is a lieutenant with the Miami / Dade Fire Department.. I told him when I seen the You-Tube video of him smoking his cigar driving , he reminded me of Tony Mantana frown Scar face…. Actually Jay and his brother use to race the 32’ Seahawk race boat back in the late eighties..

Hi Roger

The Apache in the picture is not the one you see on You-Tube This Apache was built for a customer in N.J. It was the second Apache I built for him.. The first one was a side by side , after I sold his first Apache to a customer who lives in Michigan, he ordered this one with a short staggered 575SC package.

Quick story about Mike the owner.. He ordered his first Apache on the morning of 911.. I was in my office in Miami watching TV and can not believe what I am seeing like everybody ells. When my phone rang. The caller said Hi Bob, Its Mike do you remember me.. I said, I sure do.. (we were negotiating a boat a few months before).. He went on to say, I am sitting in my office in Newark New Jersey across the river watching the towers burn.. He then said, what do I have to do to order that Apache we were talking about.. After we made a deal, he said to me. I want you to paint two Indian heads on each side, with red, white, and blue feathers and lets name the boat FREEDOM..

Name:	Freedom%20Apache.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	46502

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I still am buzzing about Fire Water. That was the high point of my week.

Watching that big SOB was like sipping my morning coffeee and seeing a tyrannosaurus run through my backyard.
    Musta been awesome!!! I've seen that boat a few times running here in NJ, simply awesome!!!

10. Collapse Details

11. Collapse Details

No pictures, but Old School and I were sitting in the Ft Lauderdale airport and who strolls up to the bar but the famous "Magnum Mark" . It is a very small world

12. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    No pictures, but Old School and I were sitting in the Ft Lauderdale airport and who strolls up to the bar but the famous "Magnum Mark" . It is a very small world

What an absolute treat that took me completely by surprise. He has no idea who we were as our backs were to him, and ole MagnumMark walks up behind us and makes a smartazz comment about us with our Cigarette beer coozies!!!!!!!!!!!! The look on my face had to have been priceless!! We bought him a beer and talked boats for 10 minutes...then all three of us had to run to the gate. He did bust my azz for calling him sir in typical MM dry humor fashion. That's one of the great things about these websites. You feel like you know someone for years...and then get to meet them in person. What a concept!!!!

We've got to get him to sign up over here. I'll send him an email after I go through the other 847 that are in my inbox from being away from the office for too long!!!

Craig

13. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Someone, who shall remain nameless, watched that 47 come hammering in. He looks at me and says "Dude, I think I got wood". Yeah.
    Whoever that nameless person is , his exact words were............

"Dude, that boat just gave me a chubby"

.....and that was a true statement!!!!

14. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Always thought that Blue Moon was a 2002 or so? Only reason I thought that is Bobby told a story of the owner putting in the order on Sept. 11th.

I thought the one below was of the last ones or there was an all white one which I think was an 04'. In 2004 Bobby sent me info on the one below because I was looking for a 36', wanted 175K at the time, lake X time only. I could be wrong, just going off memory so bear with me!

Name:	bobby1.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	46500
    Hey Frank that boat was built 2003 and the pic of Bobby is at Lake X right around Miami boat show time
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    Hey Frank that boat was built 2003 and the pic of Bobby is at Lake X right around Miami boat show time
    Cool deal Sean, looks like you're right! I went back thru my old email archives and found this;

Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 3:28 PM
    To: Frank Ungarten
    Subject: 2003 Apache 36'

Engines; MerCruiser 575 H/P / XR Bravos, "Short Staggered - Poker run cockpit"
    Just upgraded engines at Innovation Marine, pulley upgrade with warranty.
    Boat has less than 40 hrs. Speed 82 MPH

Equipment;
    Full hydraulic steering / Marine Machine sea strainers and Throttles / GPS / GPS speedometers / Tiger intercom system with 5 headphones hooked into VHS and stereo / 235 Gallons of fuel (3 tanks with selector valves)
    Gaffrig mufflers / Drive showers / portable toilet in compartment (never used) / Boat cover / electric hatch lift.

Wonder where it is today?

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    What an absolute treat that took me completely by surprise. He has no idea who we were as our backs were to him, and ole MagnumMark walks up behind us and makes a smartazz comment about us with our Cigarette beer coozies!!!!!!!!!!!! The look on my face had to have been priceless!! We bought him a beer and talked boats for 10 minutes...then all three of us had to run to the gate. He did bust my azz for calling him sir in typical MM dry humor fashion. That's one of the great things about these websites. You feel like you know someone for years...and then get to meet them in person. What a concept!!!!

We've got to get him to sign up over here. I'll send him an email after I go through the other 847 that are in my inbox from being away from the office for too long!!!

Craig
    Cool story Craig!

17. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post

Craig
    Mark drank a beer? That one for the books....

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    If memory serves me correctly,Bobby was testing Blue Moon on Lake X just before it was closed. I think this was around the time that I met Bobby and we put the Apache deal together.
    I remember talking to him about the boat. I think that David Hester's 28 single engine that was to be a Cherokee and when we boxed in the trademark, it was then an Apache. Bobby would know,but, I think that was the last Apache built.

19. Collapse Details

Thanks for the info Frank. I remember that 2004 when it was for sale because that was when I first started looking @ 36's (I believe the interior was yellow or had yellow accents).

I know the 41's and 47's are the much more sought after but I love our 36' and threads like this that share some history of the 36's.

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/980

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CarBiz View Post
    Blue Moon is everywhere
    Always up at Boyne Thunder!!!