Quote Originally Posted by cabana1 View Post
well i think you are doing great work so far, I would say go with the first graphic, kinda looks familar

That is nice looking! Can you send me more pics?
I am assuming it is a 28 SS?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Gun View Post
This posted by Mike Baldwin (Michigan)...It would be cool if you could get the Squadron done by then!

We are starting to plan our 6th annual 20 foot Cig Regatta much earlier this year in hopes that we get reservations in and get more of those 20s we see on OSO you guys have spent a lot of money and time we would like to see them.

The plan for 2010 is go to the Lake of the Ozarks we will be doing our runs on Sep 18 with possible some evens on the 17th. I have some rooms reserved at Toadcove resort they gave a great group rate it is a first class place they also have slips for us, you can check it out at www.toadcove.com their phone is 573-365-5620 to make reservations. But before you make res. please give me a call Mike at 734-231 5845 so I can give you our group number and more info. also I can keep a head count in case we need more rooms. Rocky and I plan on going down on the 13th if any one cares to join us and do a little boating feel free. I will also try to keep you informed thru out the summer on how the even is comeing along we have five 20s signed up already this is going to be the best yet.

PS I hope to get some of the Donzi group to come also they have really made it a lot fun for us over the years, thanks!

I'll for sure be there with the Squadron! Its even my birthday weekend!