Thread: soccer anyone?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    soccer anyone?
    I saw this on the news...what you weren't focusing on was the other team... the chick she punches had just elbowed her in the stomach, the chick who's hair she pulled... well watch that chicks hand right before her hair gets pulled

P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

2. Collapse Details

wow, have to admit, i hadn't seen the crap that other team was doing... makes ya wonder, to every action there is a reaction. byu damn Mormons

3. Collapse Details

registered
    Dayum! Those are some mean bitshes!

4. Collapse Details

saw that on the news. crazzzzzy!

5. Collapse Details

My sister Fran played Big East soccer for St. Johns on a 3/4 scholarship.... She quit because it was hackball and fighting more than playing the actual game....

She would up leaving St. Johns and going to Trenton State (TCNJ).

6. Collapse Details

Saw those highlights on Sportscenter. Those b!tches made the stuff we did on the lacrosse field behind the refs back look liek childs play.
    www.blackduckcafe.net

7. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    She likes it rough

8. Collapse Details

9. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Don't pizz off #15
    Last edited by MacGyver; 11-09-2009 at 07:52 PM.
    ________

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CigDaze View Post
    Dayum! Those are some mean bitshes!
    no lie!

11. Collapse Details

Soccer is lame as an MF, but I sure as sh*t would like to take #15 into the "championship rounds" if you know what I mean!

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

12. Collapse Details

If the girls played nude it would make it much more interesting.

13. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    Soccer is lame as an MF, but I sure as sh*t would like to take #15 into the "championship rounds" if you know what I mean!
    I don't know if I'd want my ball squeezed and slammed
    ________

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by trim'd up View Post
    if the girls played nude it would make it much more interesting.
    +1

15. Collapse Details

Wow!

16. Collapse Details

I like the editing of the youtube video

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    Obviously a "Dude" that's never played the game. People always act so shocked when they see contact in a soccer game, I can tell you differently. I played from first grade thru high school when I quit to run full-time, then came back and played indoor intermittetly over the last couple years. I LOVE the game...and as a kid went thru a broken foot, dislocated jaw and a concussion brought on by a dude dropping an elbow at the base of my neck amongst other injuries. If it weren't for the fact that my kneecap keeps dislocating, I'd be playing this year for sure. But I'd stay the hell away from #15.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    Obviously a "Dude" that's never played the game. People always act so shocked when they see contact in a soccer game, I can tell you differently. I played from first grade thru high school when I quit to run full-time, then came back and played indoor intermittetly over the last couple years. I LOVE the game...and as a kid went thru a broken foot, dislocated jaw and a concussion brought on by a dude dropping an elbow at the base of my neck amongst other injuries. If it weren't for the fact that my kneecap keeps dislocating, I'd be playing this year for sure. But I'd stay the hell away from #15.

I have been playing soccer since I was 5 and I still play today in an over 30 league. I have seen some of the most fit football, baseball, basketball whatever players not even make it through the first half. Remeber in soccer there are no time outs, no inning or lineup changes, no time to huddle and get your chit together. Just 2-45 minute halves of almost non stop running and hitting. Not to mention the field is bigger than a football fied at 120X80 yards......

I challenge anyone who thinks it is a pu$$y sport to come out and give it a shot.

19. Collapse Details

I agree with Redhot and Seadated.... Soccer is a tough sport and it's one of the most physically demanding of them all in my opinion.. I compare it to hockey and I played football, baseball growing up...

Yeah we gave the soccer players chit growing up but the reality is they were in better physical shape (endurance) than we were!

And about the chicks, my sister Fran, before she went to college played traveling soccer, all-state, select and indoor leagues.... Let me tell you, there were some fine lookin chicks and I was happy to travel around watching them run up/down the field! As I got older I was fortunate enough to find out more about some of her teamates physical abilities!

20. Collapse Details

I played from age 3 - 30. had to stop when my I tore up me knee 4 yrs ago and needed multiple surgeries. I went to college on a scholorship, and played on a semi-pro level after college.

This type of thing in the video happens all the time on that level of play. I've had 3 broken ribs, dislocated shoulder, 2 teeth knocked out, 4 concusions, 2 herniated disks, and multiple fractured bones. I've been ridden hard and put away wet