Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    Not a great picture but here is mine in the garage... I use it to run all around my Neighborhood, it is an electric and I like it as the charge last forever, something you have to remember these are designed to go 18 holes all day long with ease, for running around your house electric is the way to go... This is my second cart and they both have been elecric, very quiet at night in my neighborhood as well, all you hear is the tires going down thwe road...

And when it runs out of juice he can still go pimpin' on the pink scooter

2. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post

LMAO!!! Nice!!

3. Collapse Details

The Pink Scooter left with half of my Furnishings last year, during a brazing daytime B&E which included a few scorned women with a UHaul Truck...

Police know who they are but no arrest have been made!!!!

4. Collapse Details

At least she didn't take the boat as we have seen happen before

5. Collapse Details

At least she didn't take the boat as we have seen happen before
    She was a girlfriend not a wife, you leave with what you brought to the table... Actually she was the driving force pushing me to buy the 400SS, as I do enjoy it she left the boat went for sale, so I can buy something that is funner and faster!!!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mikes280 View Post
    club car gas the only way to go mine with a few mods but with stock motor runs 43 mph on gps and will pull 4 200lb plus pound drunks up a hill without a problem.
    Damn. Mine must be really fcked up. Three big boys on mine, and it's struggling to get up the hills at the ramp. And I sure as heck know it isn't hitting 30+ mph. I was going to bring it home and do some engine mods on it this winter. I guess I need to find out what's wrong with it...

7. Collapse Details

My electric tops out at a blazing 18MPH.....

8. Collapse Details

Mine does Wheelie's also......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Golf Cart Wheelie.jpg  

9. Collapse Details

Registered
    im looking at a 2004, completely re-done body, vynle, brand new batteries, big rims and tires, 400amp controller and 48V, 4k

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by boomer35 View Post
    im looking at a 2004, completely re-done body, vynle, brand new batteries, big rims and tires, 400amp controller and 48V, 4k
    do it your self and you will know what you got plus you know what happenes when you buy someone else's mess

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ImaPoser View Post
    Damn. Mine must be really fcked up. Three big boys on mine, and it's struggling to get up the hills at the ramp. And I sure as heck know it isn't hitting 30+ mph. I was going to bring it home and do some engine mods on it this winter. I guess I need to find out what's wrong with it...
    just saw this there is some clutch mods you can do to help it pull but if you want big power do a big block kit for about 2000 buck you get the whole kit with a 23hp briges v twin and they will haul azz http://www.cartpartsplus.com/club-ca...kit-23-hp.html these guys do the clutch mods also

12. Collapse Details

Yes

13. Collapse Details

just saw this there is some clutch mods you can do to help it pull but if you want big power do a big block kit for about 2000 buck you get the whole kit with a 23hp briges v twin and they will haul azz http://www.cartpartsplus.com/club-ca...kit-23-hp.html these guys do the clutch mods also

Not looking for big power, especially at $2K.

What basic mods did you do to yours? The website you linked to has a couple things that sound promising, machining the clutch and a power kit. Less than $100 bucks and 50% gain if it's to be believed. I'm curious if that's simple enough work to do down at the lake, or if I should bring it home to work on it.

14. Collapse Details

i have done all mine and i am learning as i go Tom does a driven clutch mod that will give the cart better takeoff under load , it acts like it stays in a low gear longer and lets the motor rev more before the clutch opens up for speed. When i got mine it ran 13mph i found the weights in the drive clutch worn out as was the belt, the way to tell is look at the clutch is the belt coming all the way to the top when the cart is wide open. also i tweeked the governer to let the motor rev a little higher it is set at about 3200 but it is safe to 4400 after that you are on your on . There are a lot of things you can do and Tom at the link i put up is a lot of help. also there is this place with a lot of infohttp://www.buggiesgonewild.com/

15. Collapse Details

i have done all mine and i am learning as i go Tom does a driven clutch mod that will give the cart better takeoff under load , it acts like it stays in a low gear longer and lets the motor rev more before the clutch opens up for speed. When i got mine it ran 13mph i found the weights in the drive clutch worn out as was the belt, the way to tell is look at the clutch is the belt coming all the way to the top when the cart is wide open. also i tweeked the governer to let the motor rev a little higher it is set at about 3200 but it is safe to 4400 after that you are on your on . There are a lot of things you can do and Tom at the link i put up is a lot of help. also there is this place with a lot of infohttp://www.buggiesgonewild.com/
    Emailed him today. Next time I can get to the lake the clutch is coming out and being sent down.
    How can I see if the belt is getting all the way to the top when the cart is running wide open, have the wife run me over?

16. Collapse Details

what kinda cart ? if club car you can put it in service mode and it will run out of gear

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ImaPoser View Post
    Emailed him today. Next time I can get to the lake the clutch is coming out and being sent down.
    How can I see if the belt is getting all the way to the top when the cart is running wide open, have the wife run me over?
    Use a paint pen and draw a vertical line on the clutch surface from top to bottom, then take it for a spin, if all the paint is gone the belt went to the top.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-12-2010 at 06:07 PM.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Use a paint pen and draw a vertical line on the clutch surface from top to bottom, then take it for a spin, if all the paint is gone the belt went to the top.
    good idea, i can tell you if the belt does not go to the top you are not getting your max speed

19. Collapse Details

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the
    American Military. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

20. Collapse Details

Congrats on the GC purchase. They're a pretty popular item out here in California with many people converting them to street legal. I see you went with Electric. That's cool. Both gas and electric have their benifits, I've had both stock electric, stock gas and customized gas.

Here's a pic of a stock 6 pas. Electric we had before I sold it.

And a pic of our "stock" gas 4 seater before we customized it and during it's stretch to a 6 pas....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gc5.jpg   gc1.jpg   gc4.jpg  

Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.