1. Collapse Details
    GGB Exhaust - Contact Info?
    Question
    Hey guys - I've been trying to track down GGB Exhaust Technologies for some information on my clamp on style mufflers. The toll free # on their website and the local (705) area code # are no longer in-service.

Anyone know of a way to contact them? Are they still in business? While searching, I saw the President of GBB used to be on another "offshore site." Thanks in advance. SM

2. Collapse Details

I believe they have been out of business for some time. I may be wrong though, it's happened before.
    Last edited by Trim'd Up; 11-03-2009 at 08:55 PM.

3. Collapse Details

This is from the web site

1-888-898-9902
    Run until it sounds expensive

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Trim'd Up View Post
    I believe they have been out of business for some time. I may be wrong though, it's happened before.
    They went out of business about 3 yrs ago, I beleive. I was looking for mufflers at the time and wanted to buy their's.

5. Collapse Details

I talked to them about 9 months ago and was told they should be back making mufflers within the year. I am looking for (1) 4.5 clamp on that fell off. So looks like I have (3) for sale now.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    I talked to them about 9 months ago and was told they should be back making mufflers within the year. I am looking for (1) 4.5 clamp on that fell off. So looks like I have (3) for sale now.
    Hmm, that's interesting. Sorry to hear you lost a muffler, that's a bummer. I really like mine but noticed one of the internal flappers is missing. It's not a huge deal, but I was hoping to get a hold of them about a replacement. Do you happen to have a working # for them?

7. Collapse Details

The number I have is the same as posted sorry I can't help.