Thread: Apache logo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    Bob...remember..we talked about it..I know what happened, I just like the fireworks.Man,you guys bait easy Who gives a chit about where the trademark came from. If I hadn't revived the McManus case,you would have gotten NOTHING.
    Now..why don't you tell these fine people that the Apache deal was real? AND that you and Eric made $150,000 by selling Thad Cherokee?
    I brought you a very nice deal and now I'm your enemy? Nice.....that's the thanks I get...
    I would have thought you would have learned more over the years...
    Not what I said at all...and Bob..I have no reason nor do I care to reach you
    How is it not what you said when it's exactly what you wrote?

Listen Jack, Bob has never said anything bad to me about you but in this thread you stated the name and logo came from an Oar company, then you're given the facts and history and still you say you're correct, which you were not... My intent was not to "prove you wrong" it was to lay out all the events, not just say it came from an oar company... the Oar company is not even relevant to how the name/logo came about. this didn't have to go past the first page... What could have been a very informative thread for people totally went down the crapper because you kept stating the Oar crap over and over.

An now you say you were just poking fun and that everyone gets worked up so easily? In fact, debating the facts and history of it all is an insult to Bobby.

I'm not aware of anyone denying the Apache deal ever happened nor was it a topic of this thread... In fact Bob has told me numerous times that you put it together....

FYI, I light of the events that took place after the deal it's not something I'd be proud of or boast about like you do....... It may have been a money deal in your eyes but not for everyone... I imagine you sold your first child to a drug addict and they got your kid (company) hooked on drugs?

Maybe you're just misunderstood but seriously dude, take a step back to reflect and take a chill pill...

2. Collapse Details

Cashbrain shoulda been an optomatrist he has so manny I's in this thread LOL

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    How is it not what you said when it's exactly what you wrote?

Listen Jack, Bob has never said anything bad to me about you but in this thread you stated the name and logo came from an Oar company, then you're given the facts and history and still you say you're correct, which you were not... My intent was not to "prove you wrong" it was to lay out all the events, not just say it came from an oar company... the Oar company is not even relevant to how the name/logo came about. this didn't have to go past the first page... What could have been a very informative thread for people totally went down the crapper because you kept stating the Oar crap over and over.

An now you say you were just poking fun and that everyone gets worked up so easily? In fact, debating the facts and history of it all is an insult to Bobby.

I'm not aware of anyone denying the Apache deal ever happened nor was it a topic of this thread... In fact Bob has told me numerous times that you put it together....

FYI, I light of the events that took place after the deal it's not something I'd be proud of or boast about like you do....... It may have been a money deal in your eyes but not for everyone... I imagine you sold your first child to a drug addict and they got your kid (company) hooked on drugs?

Maybe you're just misunderstood but seriously dude, take a step back to reflect and take a chill pill...

I had NOTHING to do with what happened to the deal after I got out..FYI
    I have NOTHING not to be proud of.I kept my end of the deal.I stand by my word...
    I made a deal with Bobby and I told him I wouldn't stand in the way of a deal...and I kept my word.
    Frank...you are COMPLETELY out of line and you have NO idea what transpired.

4. Collapse Details

I had NOTHING to do with what happened to the deal after I got out..FYI
    I have NOTHING not to be proud of.I kept my end of the deal.I stand by my word...
    I made a deal with Bobby and I told him I wouldn't stand in the way of a deal...and I kept my word.
    I'm not accusing you of what happened after the deal. It was a pretty crappy chain of events.. What I'm referring to is how you constantly feel the need to tell everyone that you "owned" Apache, the BS about the jacket, the paperwork... yadda yadda yadda... Why are you defending yourself, who is saying it didn't happen? The people that need to know know how it happened... Don't concern yourself with the others who don't listen...

Frank...you are COMPLETELY out of line and you have NO idea what transpired.
    Must have struck a nerve so I'll appologize to you for the previous post but you were out of line in how you kept insisting on the oar company, for that you're out of line and owe Bob an apology. I was given my information directly from the founder of the company and it's an insult and is out of line.

And as you say, don't take this stuff too seriously......

And FYI, remember when I reached out to you? I reached out because I thought you were misunderstood and I believe you were about the COPS stuff... So, know that I'm not your enemy....

I just stuck to the facts and wanted everyone to know the details of how the name was thought of and the logo was designed.... Nothing more nothing less...

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=Geronimo36;360369]I'm not accusing you of what happened after the deal. It was a pretty crappy chain of events.. What I'm referring to is how you constantly feel the need to tell everyone that you "owned" Apache, the BS about the jacket, the paperwork... yadda yadda yadda... Why are you defending yourself, who is saying it didn't happen? The people that need to know know how it happened... Don't concern yourself with the others who don't listen...

No...I don't need to tell anyone that I owned Apache when Bobby wrote it off.
    You would have thought when all that BS came out about my ownership that Bob would have stood up,especially after he made a killing from the deal. Great friend...
    It is all the imbeciles that think it's one big friggin joke and question my integrity...The jacket..funny.Bob sent the jacket to me and these idiots had their fun.

What Thad did was nothing more than a joke...along with McManus.
    I'm done(well sort of)...

Funny thing is if Thaddeus would have listened to me for one second,APACHE would have flourished and McManus would have been Mcnowhere.We had him by the short hairs and yanked hard
    Too bad..a great name in the sport ruined by a bunch of morons.Welcome to the Offshore world