Thread: Apache logo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The pic I posted- it's Jerry, but the wrong Jerry. Jerry K had light brown, curly hair. Kinda looked like Jerry Reed. That's Jerry Jacoby in the pic with Bobby- in AJAC Hawk. Probably around '82.

Bobby called me earlier. I asked. He says he still has the release from the oar company. Frank is correct.
    LOL..funny

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    It was an oar company
    The original question was where did the name of the company come from...
    The answer..and oar company.
    Like I said...and Oar company..I have those docs too...
    I know the story...and have talked to Bobby many,many times.Frank...ur fightin with yourself. No challenges here...

This is classic... now you're saying I'm arguing with myself... Nice try bud...

The fact is the name did not come from an (or as you say "and") oar company. I told you why it wasn't and you still held stake to your claim in multiple posts because of the access you had during the transaction.

I spoke to Bobby, got all the details, I didn't assume anything.. I provided the information to educate and elaborate, you still refused to acknowlege.

I have no stake in this game, I'm just an enthusiast and I'm not a bullchitter.. If I know facts I state them, I have nothing to prove. If you have questions call Bob, you know how to get a hold of him!

Anyway, have a good weekend!

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    LOL..funny

Like I said........

You guys take this chit waaaay too serious. Bobby...your getting these guys all worked up....
    remeber the Cimino days?
    Last edited by cashbrain; 11-06-2009 at 11:16 PM.

4. Collapse Details

I would consider Saccenti to be the ultimate authority on the matter.

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    Well...while you are confirming everything with Bob...maybe you should ask him about the Cherokee deal/ Apache deal that you guys think never happened. Bobby and Eric made alot of money from that deal...and I put the deal together. Oh but, wait...they never got any money(either did i) because all you guys think that deal never happened

I just found the original transfers of Apache to me from Bobby and the notes from our meeting in Chicago...whooops..that never happened either.My BAD !!

6. Collapse Details

Banned
    And that damn Buffalo Apache jacket that Bobby sent to me....too bad that isn't real either...

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Ain't that the truth!

Hey, enjoy those beautiful KW waters and fly high on the Chief!!! You have no idea how jealous I am..in a good way of course!
    Thanks and I'm sure we will! We are very excited to get started on our trip. We'll be sure to have a drink (or two or several) in your honor! There will be pics!
    Queen of Bammin'

8. Collapse Details

registered

I just found the original transfers of Apache to me from Bobby and the notes from our meeting in Chicago...whooops..that never happened either.My BAD !!
    I must have slept through all of that. How did it work out?????

Post pics of the checkbook, that'll end all doubt!!!!!

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    LOL...I'm thinkin that Chris should just confirm with the "Ultimate Authority" just like he did for the trademark. These guys go out of their way to try to prove me wrong..time to prove me right.Bobby knows the truth...

And stop sleeping on the job..what's wrong with you

Checkbook? I have the original transfers...

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    I must have slept through all of that. How did it work out?????

Post pics of the checkbook, that'll end all doubt!!!!!
    Great ! I made money and so did Eric and Bobby...WAKE UP !!!!

11. Collapse Details
    Apache Logo
    Icon/Founding Member
    Hey Jack!! What seems to be your problem with the apache LOGO.. Why are you twisting the truth and posting half cocked?? The facts you have only go back to when we met in 2003-4.. Jack there is a whole other set of facts that you seem to be misinformed about prier to our meeting.. Especially where the logo and name was originated.. I personally designed the logo using a five dolor gold coin that I hade in my desk, in the late seventies. All I did was add the wording “apache” in small letters on the top, added two starts on each side and the word “boats” on the bottom.. Gail the Apache artist changed the wording to Thunderbird fount on the logo to the way it is today. "APACHE" on top and "POWERBOATS" on the bottom. I used the Logo for a year or two with out trade marketing it.. When Jack Kramer became my partner he said we need to get the trademark registered.. When the drawings and papers were submitted to the T.M. board it was rejected because their was an ore company using a similar Indian head for its trademark.. We contacted the Ore company as per instructions of the T.M. Board and explained the situation.. The Ore company response was; although our Indian head logo is SIMULAR to the one Apache Boats planes on using. WE ARE IN THE WOODEN ORE BUSNESS, AND THEY BUILD POWERBOATS.. We have no problem with this…. So Jack where do you get off saying that I copied the trademark of a wooden ore company???? Next you are going to say that the name APACHE came out of a Cracker Jack box!!! If you have any problem with this you know how to reach me….

WISE UP STOP THE BS

Chris & Frank thanks for your support..

12. Collapse Details

The man speaks...

...and that's the final word on the topic.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    the man speaks...

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Saccenti View Post
    Hey Jack!! What seems to be your problem with the apache LOGO.. Why are you twisting the truth and posting half cocked?? The facts you have only go back to when we met in 2003-4.. Jack there is a whole other set of facts that you seem to be misinformed about prier to our meeting.. Especially where the logo and name was originated.. I personally designed the logo using a five dolor gold coin that I hade in my desk, in the late seventies. All I did was add the wording “apache” in small letters on the top, added two starts on each side and the word “boats” on the bottom.. Gail the Apache artist changed the wording to Thunderbird fount on the logo to the way it is today. "APACHE" on top and "POWERBOATS" on the bottom. I used the Logo for a year or two with out trade marketing it.. When Jack Kramer became my partner he said we need to get the trademark registered.. When the drawings and papers were submitted to the T.M. board it was rejected because their was an ore company using a similar Indian head for its trademark.. We contacted the Ore company as per instructions of the T.M. Board and explained the situation.. The Ore company response was; although our Indian head logo is SIMULAR to the one Apache Boats planes on using. WE ARE IN THE WOODEN ORE BUSNESS, AND THEY BUILD POWERBOATS.. We have no problem with this…. So Jack where do you get off saying that I copied the trademark of a wooden ore company???? Next you are going to say that the name APACHE came out of a Cracker Jack box!!! If you have any problem with this you know how to reach me….

WISE UP STOP THE BS

Chris & Frank thanks for your support..
    Classic Bobby...lol...Rob

15. Collapse Details

The question now remains - Was it an OAR company or an ORE company
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

16. Collapse Details

Registered
    The man speaks...

You dont really belive that will be the FINAL word do you? It will be the final truth but not the final word.

17. Collapse Details

I have the "Magic Button"

...or at least I know the guys that do.

18. Collapse Details

Registered
    I have the "Magic Button"

...or at least I know the guys that do.

19. Collapse Details

Okay let me see if I got it straight now. Bobby S. liked the same apache as the oar or ore company so Jack Kramer bought it for hlm. Cashbrain should wise up and nobody gives a chit?

20. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=Bobby Saccenti;360102]Hey Jack!! So Jack where do you get off saying that I copied the trademark of a wooden ore company????

Not what I said at all...and Bob..I have no reason nor do I care to reach you