1. Collapse Details
    Talk' n trash gets impounded !!!
    SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Exclamation
    Fresh out of SKATER and headed back home to prepare for Key West to do battle for the World Championships but not without getting impounded in just the last few hours of their trip home.
    After numerous of citations from the NY officer, he had the Hauler, Boat & Trailer impounded and was leaving Jimmy, Vinny & his young son to fend for themselves in the middle of the Bronx in the dark morning hours. The officer suggested that they call someone to pick them up and left.

Great to see Jimmy and Vinny getting back out in the TnT, but I hope their travels are much better in the future !!!

Good luck guys !!!

2. Collapse Details

SHARKEY-IMAGES
    In TnT's own words:
    Quote Originally Posted by GARBAGEMAN
    Well let's just say that I knew I was wrong for the left lane&therefor have no issuegetting a ticket for it.

Now another reality that some of u that know me may be surprised by is that I understand to a piont why the impound was going on.
    1. I did not have my license on me
    2. I did not have the insurance ID card on me
    3. the truck was not inspected
    I suck at typing so the other 6 tickets I'm not gonna list but they were all I wanna brek your ballz tickets.
    Owning 200 plus trucks has given me lots of experiance and can understand that there is always another side to the story. Not Impounding the truck after knowing the it was not inspected leaves the officer open to liability. ex: if he let me go and I run over a mother and her child and the truck had bad breaks.

Now here is my problem with this peniz. He pulls me over and leaves us on the side of the road for25min b4 he even comes up to the truck. when he finaly does approch the 1st time he says " Lisence, regi, insur, Dot card, med card,and Log book please. I said I'm sorry I don't have my lisence on me and I At that point he said nothing and turned around back to his car not to return again for another 35 min.. This back and fourth went on for about another hour. while all this is going on HE NEVER ONE TIME EVEN ASKED ME MY NAME WHY I WAS IN THE LEFT LANE WHY THE NO INSPECTION. NOTHING. The few words he did speak to me were in the tone of him just finding out that I shot someone or kicked his dog. Mind u I was nothing but extra respectful and polite up until this point. Anyway long story short. Vinny says are u impounding us and he says Sure am I'm taking all of it. Vinny says well can we atleast have someone come get the boat. NOPE. I say so I guess we're stuck here in the azzhole of the bronxs. he says better call for a ride. Mind u again it's me vinny with rolexes on and his 10 year old boy who was already all shook up.
    wELL THATS ENOUGH and I start given out to him till he tells me I'm gonna get locked up so I shut up and he writes me 8 more tickets. Idon't wanna put anything else in print but Is there anyone that can give me some insight on why this guy was gonna leave us on the same corner as crack dealers with a 10 year old and our luggage. WHAT A PENIZ

3. Collapse Details

Was it NY SP or HWY 1 if that boat is in the whitestone pound you need to do whatever you have to to get it out ,its not safe there.

4. Collapse Details

SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Everything is now safe at home.....

5. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkey-images View Post
    in tnt's own words:
    "protect and serve!"

6. Collapse Details

I'm not taking sides here, I've had a few tickets in my life too, some were just not fair at all, no one likes getting stopped by police, my question is if you have experience owning over 200 trucks, why would you not have your drivers license on you, your proof of
    insurance, and your truck inspection up to date.

7. Collapse Details

Momentary Lapse Of Reason!
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather

8. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by AugiePensa View Post
    Momentary Lapse Of Reason!

....or just Stuck on Stupid!!!

9. Collapse Details

The cop sounds like a jealous ass-hole to me. Hopefully he choked on his doughnut right after he left.

10. Collapse Details

unbelievable

11. Collapse Details

registered
    Wow. Shtty luck!

In all fairness, though, with no license, no ins., and no inspection, I'm not the least bit surprised.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    ....or just Stuck on Stupid!!!

Sorry Jimmy but that right there is Funny!!!!!! See you in KW...