Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

That is clean WOW .......GOOD LUCK

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bullhead View Post
    Russ I had the same problem a few years back....I ended up buying a 18ft wahoo with a 150 merc for the kids to play with...its amazing how much we use that boat....now that they are older (16 and 18) they have decided that the Fountain is not too bad to be riding around in....good luck with your sell
    Funny I bought an 18 Wahoo w/ a 150 Suzuki and it get's more use than any boat I own.

3. Collapse Details

Nice all around 38 ft. boat for less than 100K.... anyone ever tint those glass windshields to make it look less cruiser like?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    Nice all around 38 ft. boat for less than 100K.... anyone ever tint those glass windshields to make it look less cruiser like?
    I've seen a few done like that.....personally I hate it, but I know others that really like it.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by t500hps View Post
    I've seen a few done like that.....personally I hate it, but I know others that really like it.
    The stainless windshield is a signature for a Formula so it doesn't bother me personally and at least it won't peel like a powdercoated windshield (like Fountain). Great boat, the right power and paint......

6. Collapse Details

They are nuts. I get one call about every day. I had one this morning. They go on and on about how they find qualified buyers. ablboats.com got me the other day. Another $200.00 for the boat of the month then I get home and look at it and I am on page 7. Like WTF did I just pay that for?? Selling a boat right now is sucking. I had one low ball offer and that is it.

What's with the brokers and their crazy schemes to get you to list on their site.....several real calls, hopefully someone's going to "write the check"

7. Collapse Details

I've now had 5 buyers (not brokers) contact me since the first of the year. Some have boats, others are boatless and shopping. I'm hoping one of them is writing a check soon!!!!

8. Collapse Details

Well.....one of those 5 guys "bought it" site unseen then backed out a week later when his didn't sell. Another guy wanted it during that week and came the very next day after I told him it was available again...........he bought it and asked "why so cheap"!!!!

Although paid for a month ago he's finally picking it up tomorrow.

9. Collapse Details

Congrats on the sale!

10. Collapse Details

registered
    Congrats Russ!!!! What's next????

11. Collapse Details

Well.....one of those 5 guys "bought it" site unseen then backed out a week later when his didn't sell. Another guy wanted it during that week and came the very next day after I told him it was available again...........he bought it and asked "why so cheap"!!!!

Although paid for a month ago he's finally picking it up tomorrow.

I thought it was priced right....38 ft, newer trailer, blue motors, quality builder, clean boat nice paint less than 100K!

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Congrats Russ!!!! What's next????
    little CC the kids can play around in and we can get to the local hang-outs in......obviously no big water for awhile.

13. Collapse Details

Congrats on the sale. You really kept that rig nice. I imagine that had to be a bittersweet moment seeing it leave. I know watching my Talon get towed away after 7+ years of ownership made me a bit queezy in the stomach.

14. Collapse Details

I've now had 5 buyers (not brokers) contact me since the first of the year. Some have boats, others are boatless and shopping. I'm hoping one of them is writing a check soon!!!!

What was the place you had it listed where there seemed to be interest???

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    What was the place you had it listed where there seemed to be interest???
    powerboatlistings is where the most interest came from.......and where "both" buyers found it.

It was also listed on Speedwake, SOS, and Boatfreaks......boattrader but only in NOV.

16. Collapse Details

powerboatlistings is where the most interest came from.......and where "both" buyers found it.

It was also listed on Speedwake, SOS, and Boatfreaks......boattrader but only in NOV.
    Thanks!