Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
  1. Collapse Details

So sorry Mr. Miller Sr. You and Jr. appear to be a great team and what is very obvious from all of the posts, and friend's comments, is that you did a GREAT job raising a wonderful son and human being that touched many. Thanks! be proud of that. I will surely be hugging my dad next opportunity I have, he's down in FLA 1500mi away ...

RIP Brian

2. Collapse Details

Rip

3. Collapse Details

I am so sorry to here of his passing, I like others have never had the chance to meet him. But like others have said this has affected me more than I would of thought. It is hard to read thru the post from his friends without being affected by his passing. Let's not forget while he may not be with us today, you will meet again. Always remember that he will be with you everytime you head out on the water....
    Jonathan

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsation96 View Post
    I am so sorry to here of his passing, I like others have never had the chance to meet him. But like others have said this has affected me more than I would of thought. It is hard to read thru the post from his friends without being affected by his passing. Let's not forget while he may not be with us today, you will meet again. Always remember that he will be with you everytime you head out on the water....
    Jonathan
    +1

So sad ,RIP

5. Collapse Details

:moon:

No disrespect and never meeting the man; looks like some thing he would laugh at someone doing so I did it.

Sorry if this doesn't come across "right"; certainly not my intent if it doesn't...

6. Collapse Details

I know he would have laughed, he had a great sense of humor. Hell, it did the job for me!Brian

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by scarrab30 View Post
    I know he would have laughed, he had a great sense of humor. Hell, it did the job for me!Brian

8. Collapse Details

OK Mark...that one actually took me a second! I was like...what is offensive here? Didn't even notice the smilie...NOW I get it! And yes...that would be considered HIGHLY appropriate in Brian circumstances!

9. Collapse Details

I'm very sorry for your loss. Too many of us have lost friends and family this year and many of them, like Brian, passed far too soon.

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

10. Collapse Details

Just a quick note letting you know me/we are still thinking about you!

11. Collapse Details

we just found out, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Mr. Miller.
    jeff and chris

12. Collapse Details

Very sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayer are with you.
    Karen