1. Collapse Details
    Real Estate Agent?
    I want to sell the lot I own across the street. Would I be better off going with some national realtor that can list it for sale up north?

2. Collapse Details

try craigs list

3. Collapse Details

Just put a sign on it with your phone # unless you are in a hurry to sell. Not a lot of folks have the dream of buying a lot/ building a home from "up north." Turn key is what they want, too many hassles/ worried about getting screwed by the builder issues. A local builder knowing about the lot will definitely help though, they want to build their product and your lot is what they need to start it.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    Just put a sign on it with your phone # unless you are in a hurry to sell. Not a lot of folks have the dream of buying a lot/ building a home from "up north." Turn key is what they want, too many hassles/ worried about getting screwed by the builder issues. A local builder knowing about the lot will definitely help though, they want to build their product and your lot is what they need to start it.
    I live on a dead end street with only four houses on it. I thought about building myself a house there, and selling this one.

5. Collapse Details

Get on with a National Team. They will get the kind of attention you need on their sites.

Ask the local agent you deal with to send an email blast across the company members. Ask to be cc'd so you can see the numbers of potential agents seeing the info.

You can call or email me anytime with questions. I doubt I'd be much help but you can sure get me the specs. Can't hurt.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

6. Collapse Details

X2 on the craigslist. What size is the lot and how much?

7. Collapse Details

I just called a ReMax agent.

I've had it on Craig's List before. I've had a lot of luck selling other items on there, including two boats, two motorcycles, two four wheelers and other items.