Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

LadyDaze
    Ok, so I am making an appearance...it's Erin here; Nick's wife for those I have not met.

I have to say; what a GREAT weekend! And what a wonderful crew to be with It's been years since I have shared residence with brothers....they treated me like 'one of the guys'; that's all I'm saying

The experience of riding along with the kids and families was quite eye opening; and made me realize how fortunate we are. They were so excited to get on the boat and did not stop smiling the entire time!!!! Especially those that can go back to school and say they 'drove' a boat that Friday. What an experience!!!

Saturday was just as awesome! Stops at Cabbage Key and the ad-hoc Tween was great. We just were not ready to go back in for the day. The day unfolded with more and more laughs, good times and camraderie; even though I was the sacrificial lamb...

I want to thank all for their hard work, dedication and open hearts!

Alec, Chris, Craig and Nick (ok I may be biased with him ) are one class act!

Thanks again for one hell of a weekend; Key West watch out!

2. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Hi Erin, welcome to the board, don't be a stranger keep posting, we need more chicks on here to keep the fellers in line, I look foreward to meeting you in KW.

Looks like an awesome event, from the photos I can't tell who had more fun, the kids or the big kids.

3. Collapse Details

Ok Erin, I guess I better tell you now and get this out of the way.

I saw the pic of you and alec on the couch. Lay off lady. I am his boat biotch! Got it?!

4. Collapse Details

LadyDaze
    Nice....yea, I seem to remember that one...it was more like a bear hug than the way you described...poor alec

5. Collapse Details

LadyDaze
    Hello Ms Patri Yacht! Nice to meet you virtually. There was no keeping in line this weekend; it was more like go along with the flow. I had an awesome time with these guys

I would say the big kids had their fun in our own kinda way.

Look forward to meeting you in KW.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDaze View Post
    Ok, so I am making an appearance...it's Erin here; Nick's wife for those I have not met.

I have to say; what a GREAT weekend! And what a wonderful crew to be with It's been years since I have shared residence with brothers....they treated me like 'one of the guys'; that's all I'm saying

The experience of riding along with the kids and families was quite eye opening; and made me realize how fortunate we are. They were so excited to get on the boat and did not stop smiling the entire time!!!! Especially those that can go back to school and say they 'drove' a boat that Friday. What an experience!!!

Saturday was just as awesome! Stops at Cabbage Key and the ad-hoc Tween was great. We just were not ready to go back in for the day. The day unfolded with more and more laughs, good times and camraderie; even though I was the sacrificial lamb...

Hi Erin,

How cool to see you posting. Hope to see you again soon.
    That Nick guy, too.

John
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

7. Collapse Details

Quote >>> I want to thank all for their hard work, dedication and open hearts!
    Thanks again for one hell of a weekend; Key West watch out! <<< Quote

Hello Erin

I'm not bias, and THEY ARE A CLASS ACT.
    I'm so upset that I missed out, but I'll see all of you in KW.
    P
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDaze View Post

Look forward to meeting you in KW Erin!
    Queen of Bammin'

9. Collapse Details

The weekend was magical! 102 powerboat rides given and just under $10,000.00 raised for children in need! It is the big hearted individuals that make all of this possible! Thank you to everyone involved, especially the volunteers that gave up their time to make a difference! A special Thanks to SOS, Teague Custom Marine, Nor-Tech, Taod and Mti for sponsorshing the event! The Platinum Powerboat Club may be a small intimate club but as everyone can see very powerful with it's intent! Granting wishes, 1 event at a time! So far the club has raised over $60,000.00 for children in need, $15,100.00 has been raised because of Michael Cooper's Bicycle! Over 400 Make a Wish family members have shared our passion of powerboating! Pretty cool stuff! Don't forget to visit Performance Images for all of the photo's!

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    That sailbote is riding a tad deep in the water......
    Stealth mode...

More shots of the crew.

11. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Peace View Post
    The weekend was magical! 102 powerboat rides given and just under $10,000.00 raised for children in need! It is the big hearted individuals that make all of this possible! Thank you to everyone involved, especially the volunteers that gave up their time to make a difference! A special Thanks to SOS, Teague Custom Marine, Nor-Tech, Taod and Mti for sponsorshing the event! The Platinum Powerboat Club may be a small intimate club but as everyone can see very powerful with it's intent! Granting wishes, 1 event at a time! So far the club has raised over $60,000.00 for children in need, $15,100.00 has been raised because of Michael Cooper's Bicycle! Over 400 Make a Wish family members have shared our passion of powerboating! Pretty cool stuff! Don't forget to visit Performance Images for all of the photo's!
    I had a wrap up conversation with Bob Teague today regarding this event.

Bob gets it.
    Giving back to those that need help and sharing his prosperity with the community we all live in." It's all about the kids"

Kudos to Mr. Teague for presenting this event and the other sponsors that made this happen. A special thank you to Team Nortech for all their assistance to the SOS guys.

12. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    I had a wrap up conversation with Bob Teague today regarding this event.

Bob gets it.
    Giving back to those that need help and sharing his prosperity with the community we all live in." It's all about the kids"

Kudos to Mr. Teague for presenting this event and the other sponsors that made this happen. A special thank you to Team Nortech for all their assistance to the SOS guys.
    Without a doubt. We had tremendous success in this event due in whole to the generosity and efforts of many fine people. It was a real pleasure.

13. Collapse Details

awesome! Nice to see those that have it not take it for granted!

14. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    awesome! Nice to see those that have it not take it for granted!
    Mr. Teague gives back, big time.

Good for him.

15. Collapse Details

First Collage

16. Collapse Details

SOS Version

17. Collapse Details

registered
    So cool, David! Thanks.