1. Collapse Details
    Blower engines Manifolds VS Headers
    You thoughts on Manifold vs headers on blower engines around the 1000hp range. I like the bling of headers and the reliability of the manifolds. Any of you guys have dyno results using both as a test. I see KE funny looking header manifolds have a good test on their website but not sure if it was a stock engine test or what. Can a manifold do as well as headers on a blower engine?

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Vector View Post
    You thoughts on Manifold vs headers on blower engines around the 1000hp range. I like the bling of headers and the reliability of the manifolds. Any of you guys have dyno results using both as a test. I see KE funny looking header manifolds have a good test on their website but not sure if it was a stock engine test or what. Can a manifold do as well as headers on a blower engine?
    The KE's do very well!

The KE's are the only true manifold header. They have as good or better flow than any 2" header out there due to their unique stacked runner design, and have a much better bottom end punch because of the 4-2-1 collector.

If you don't like the bling of the KE's, you can always get them polished.

We tried a bigger header on our motors on the dyno, and picked up a whopping 10hp on top, and 7hp average across the board.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PFcutaway-1.JPG   engine (1).JPG   PSI BT 1.jpg  

Last edited by Coolerman; 02-04-2010 at 02:34 AM.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    The KE's do very well!

The KE's are the only true manifold header. They have as good or better flow than any 2" header out there due to their unique stacked runner design, and have a much better bottom end punch because of the 4-2-1 collector.

If you don't like the bling of the KE's, you can always get them polished.

We tried a bigger header on our motors on the dyno, and picked up a whopping 10hp on top, and 7hp average across the board.
    Nice!