Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xlr8by View Post
    I am not going to comment on if he should still be in jail or not, that is an issue for the courts to handle. Has Ben done any interviews since he has been in jail? I do not recall seeing one, but this thread got me wondering about a couple questions I am sure some people would ask. Like what Ben's take on the sport today is? Also, what he thinks of the technology advances that have taken place in the last 20years? If he ever thought Apache's would have the cult following that they do today? Etc. Etc.
    He thinks that Reggie having his own boat biz is funny.. and that Reggie(back then) was just a drag racer.
    Ben loves the big rigs with the pickup beds and is very well aware of the legend and what Apache was and still is today.
    He is very smart,very sharp, and has high aspirations if he gets out. I am absolutely convinced that if he got out today,he would be a force to be reckoned with. The entire situaton is unfortunate, but we all make decisions that we regret.
    Ben is a very unique person and fascinating to talk to. I can honestly say that I genuinely enjoyed talking to him.

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
    you mean your like that on your own? . . . .
    U know ,,,when i was a little boy ,,my MOM dropped me in a bathtub full of white powder,,,,and since ever then ,,i am SPECIAL !!!

3. Collapse Details

For what its worth I used to be on the "other side" of the drug war.This is going to sound liberal and I am not but you are not going to stop this.There is to much money involved.Spend the money on education and treatment centers instead of jails.A 12 year old kid making a g a day is not scared of jail and even if he is locked up there are two more behind him to take his place.Buy and busts were a lot of fun though but had little effect but they were really fun.
    As for taking part in killing Don thats another story.

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Expensive Date View Post
    For what its worth I used to be on the "other side" of the drug war.This is going to sound liberal and I am not but you are not going to stop this.There is to much money involved.Spend the money on education and treatment centers instead of jails.A 12 year old kid making a g a day is not scared of jail and even if he is locked up there are two more behind him to take his place.Buy and busts were a lot of fun though but had little effect but they were really fun.
    I agree !!!!!!

and the Don part has yet to be proven !!!!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    He thinks that Reggie having his own boat biz is funny.. and that Reggie(back then) was just a drag racer.
    Ben loves the big rigs with the pickup beds and is very well aware of the legend and what Apache was and still is today.
    He is very smart,very sharp, and has high aspirations if he gets out. I am absolutely convinced that if he got out today,he would be a force to be reckoned with. The entire situaton is unfortunate, but we all make decisions that we regret.
    Ben is a very unique person and fascinating to talk to. I can honestly say that I genuinely enjoyed talking to him.
    hmmm no offense meant, but when did money laundering and smuggling drugs become "unfortunate" instead of illegal.

6. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshoredrillin View Post
    hmmm no offense meant, but when did money laundering and smuggling drugs become "unfortunate" instead of illegal.
    Aren't they both?

7. Collapse Details

I can stop America's drug war in one week. Take every bit of confiscated dope in every police locker in the country, lace it with poison and put it back in circulation. Obviously you'd want to do the humanitarian thing and let them know well in advance. One way or another, the problem is solved quickly and completely.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I can stop America's drug war in one week. Take every bit of confiscated dope in every police locker in the country, lace it with poison and put it back in circulation. Obviously you'd want to do the humanitarian thing and let them know well in advance. One way or another, the problem is solved quickly and completely.

That would work too.

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    Just a tought,,,how about take it and sell it legal thru the gov. so finally they make some money and don't need to rob us ?!!!!

The dealers will be put out of business and the dopers will die anyway's ??!

10. Collapse Details

It's a little tough putting in a productive 40+ hour work week, then coaching your daughter's soccer team in the evening, then camping with your son's scout troop on the weekend when you're mainlining heroin or snorting an 8 ball a day.

We need more straight, contributing people, not fewer.

11. Collapse Details

Banned
    It's a little tough putting in a productive 40+ hour work week, then coaching your daughter's soccer team in the evening, then camping with your son's scout troop on the weekend when you're mainlining heroin or snorting an 8 ball a day.

We need more straight, contributing people, not fewer.
    I agree,,,but u will not change the world or stupid habits of human nature by killing stupid people.
    1 is gone ,,,2 show up !!!!!!!

Make money for the country,,stick part of it in research and healthcare to help people get away from this !!!!!!!!

The US goverment whants to help every other country in this freakin world,,,but they can't even help the USA themselfs !!!!!!

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Expensive Date View Post
    What if the death penalty was enforced more often and punishment for crimes was more harsh, would we actually see less crime???

Like Bernie Madoff....he's going to the country club...what if he knew his hands could literally get cut off if he was caught or maybe chop his dik off? Might have made him think twice about it or do you think he would have done it anyway?

13. Collapse Details

The death penalty works. They never do it again.

Legal drugs would bury us. You could never afford the health care and safety costs. The more they had, the more they'd use- that's the nature of addictive drugs. And how will they pay for them? Using more means they'll work less.

Can you imagine a world full of cheap, legal cocaine?

14. Collapse Details

15. Collapse Details

16. Collapse Details

The death penalty works. They never do it again.

Legal drugs would bury us. You could never afford the health care and safety costs. The more they had, the more they'd use- that's the nature of addictive drugs. And how will they pay for them? Using more means they'll work less.

Can you imagine a world full of cheap, legal cocaine?

it would help not only Darwin, but the unemployment rate as people od'd and died
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

17. Collapse Details

no way that legalizing drugs to tax them would help the country. The costs of healthcare problems stemming from drug problems would outweight the taxation.

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    no way that legalizing drugs to tax them would help the country. The costs of healthcare problems stemming from drug problems would outweight the taxation.
    U all got me wrong,,a little ,,,who said only the taxation,,,,the money the drugs sell for !!!!!!!

They where free to the goverment,,the money that was free paid for the bust ,,so now sell it legal and use that money for the rest of this country !!!!!

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    WRONG ANSWER X true a person with a major drug problem would have short term increased healthcare cost, they will quickly eliminate themselves from the system, they are going to die young and it will be cheaper than the long term costs of regular old people...
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

20. Collapse Details

Death penalty that I support for certain crimes is never going to be used in thois country fro drug dealing.Look how long it took them to fry Bundy.Don't use drugs never did just posted from experience.