Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
  1. Collapse Details

In post 165 I typed:

I am getting out of the lawyer field and I am going back into sales (hopefully, I will know this week whether I start in this new career). At the end of each day I ask myself, "did I make the world a better place today, or did I help make the world a worse place to live?" That explains the change of profession (plus I will get paid more money).

I have accepted a job in legal sales, so as of next week I will not be representing criminal defendants.

FYI - the free Ben Kramer movement will have to go on without me, I was never on board, I am just a spectator. And it has been an interesting thread with some polar viewpoints. But then again if the word Apache is in the thread, it must be interesting.

2. Collapse Details

Congrats on the new job!!!!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Congrats on the new job!!!!
    Frank, thank you. We need to meet one of these days..not sure when, that is the hard part, you get older, and seem to zero free time.

4. Collapse Details

I hear ya about the time part!! Next summer I might do some boating down in south Jersey. My sister and her husband bought a house on the Mullica so I'm thinking of bringing the boat down to her place for a couple of weeks!!!