Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    That's why he drove them all himself?????
    With or without the rug?
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Gun View Post
    With or without the rug?
    blew off!!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoredrillin View Post
    he said paint on the trailer, its a painted trailer....2 ears/eyes 1 mouth, listen twice as hard and pay attention
    I found it hard to believe someone would care about the trailer paint when they just bought a 500K++ boat with no paint on it.... It would be similar to a new Kia owner calling you to protect the front end with the invisible shield stuff you sell. Doesn't make sense.....

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    I found it hard to believe someone would care about the trailer paint when they just bought a 500K++ boat with no paint on it.... It would be similar to a new Kia owner calling you to protect the front end with the invisible shield stuff you sell. Doesn't make sense.....
    i do many KIA as well as Hyundai, I never question them as long as they are paying ...why wouldn't a KIA owner want to protect their investment? T them that is their Benz/bmw/ferarri.

5. Collapse Details

i do many KIA as well as Hyundai, I never question them as long as they are paying ...why wouldn't a KIA owner want to protect their investment? T them that is their Benz/bmw/ferarri.

From an business owner's standpoint you are 100% right, take everybody's money. From an economics standpoint that KIA/Hyundai is depreciating rapidly and whether or not it has a few rock chips it will not affect resale a dime.....on the other hand a high line that is perfect will bring a few thousand more than a rock chip one. I have seen people half way through a payment book on a korean car and still be 20% upside down.....those cars are disposable.

6. Collapse Details

Sponsor / Charter Member ILMORdude's Avatar
    Hey animal, post the specs of Joes GTX w/ ILMOR 650's/Indy's
    ILMOR High Performance Marine
    570-725 hp V-10 Indy Packages now available....even Racers Packages now!! PM me for details!! Ilmor.com

7. Collapse Details

Look a your demographics, the KIA Hyundai owner has probably just financed their first new car... they went to the dealer, picked one out and drove it home... to them it is a MAJOR MILESTONE in there life. The payment is also probably a much large chunck of their gross income percentage wise, and a much greter chunk of their disposable income than the MB/BMW buyers....
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleface View Post
    blew off!!
    Reggie was running, his wig almost blew off and was hanging on by a single strip of tape along the back. Yep- this is how Reggie invented the bustle...

118MPH is a heck of a number!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by animalhouse View Post
    The boat ran 118 with the 700's. This is a full cabin boat with 2 a/c systems and a generator, so the speed numbers are truly impressive.
    way cool, very impressive.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    From an business owner's standpoint you are 100% right, take everybody's money. From an economics standpoint that KIA/Hyundai is depreciating rapidly and whether or not it has a few rock chips it will not affect resale a dime.....on the other hand a high line that is perfect will bring a few thousand more than a rock chip one. I have seen people half way through a payment book on a korean car and still be 20% upside down.....those cars are disposable.
    Dont be so quick to judge those "disposable" ones, the used car market for them has exploded. I think that you would be surprised by what people want me to cover on their cars, as phragle said, its a major milestone. As for the trailers, I was at Myco when I bought mine and met with Don about film kits for the trailers, the reason it is so important on the painted ones is they are steel, paint chips lead to rust on steel, even more so in salt water..like I said don't be so quick to judge

11. Collapse Details

Rob,

My buddy had his Myco re-painted last year and they travel a lot with the boat so he had the trailer covered!

Frank

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Rob,

My buddy had his Myco re-painted last year and they travel a lot with the boat so he had the trailer covered!

Frank
    Man It was a pain to wrap that trailer but it turned out great

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bill N View Post
    Man It was a pain to wrap that trailer but it turned out great
    Billy, you should have Premier hook up with Offshoredrillin on here...

We had lunch last week and he gave me the scoop on his kits!

14. Collapse Details

That was a magazine, this is reality. I'm sorry you feel that way, but the boat is stock.
    Idk about that... I also find that hard to believe...
    How much does that boat weigh? Gear ratio? Props?

Also, is it 43' overall including bustle?

15. Collapse Details

We have a SV 43 with the upgraded pulleys and increased rev limiter and that boat runs 124mph, 117-118 is the stock number.

16. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    Look a your demographics, the KIA Hyundai owner has probably just financed their first new car... they went to the dealer, picked one out and drove it home... to them it is a MAJOR MILESTONE in there life. The payment is also probably a much large chunck of their gross income percentage wise, and a much greter chunk of their disposable income than the MB/BMW buyers....
    I have a very well off friend who buys two new Hyundais every two years, gives the old ones to his kids, calls them the Bic Razor of cars. Says it works out great...
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

17. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We have a SV 43 with the upgraded pulleys and increased rev limiter and that boat runs 124mph, 117-118 is the stock number.
    Sweet number. Is the length overall?
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

18. Collapse Details

The length is overall

19. Collapse Details

How much does that boat weigh? Gear ratio? Props?

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    I have a very well off friend who buys two new Hyundais every two years, gives the old ones to his kids, calls them the Bic Razor of cars. Says it works out great...
    My buddy just did that with his wife/kid. Bought wife a Kia SUV (kid was a toddler, messy) and told the wife to drive it 25K miles and I will buy you whatever you want and the Kia goes to his 20 year old kid. She has 5K miles left..... He actually did it to hassle her but the Kia has been great, short of warped rotors it hasn't had a service stop yet.