View Poll Results: Wrenchin' or Ridin'

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wrenchin' & Customizing or Restoring

14 58.33%
  • Riding around in a clean new machine - No worries Mon!

10 41.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

driving/throttling hands down.

I dont really so much "enjoy" wrenching but if you want to play with these toys it is a fact of life. It is easier if you have someone to help you, a good song on the radio, full pack of smokes and a cooler full of cold certified coors light to fuel the operation. Then it begins to come close to 'fun' but if you are comparing that 'fun' to running the boat I would have to say wrenching loses by a pretty gigantic margin.

But when you are blasting through waves at 80mph with the wind in your hair heading out with no particular destination in mind and you are right there 'in the zone' it is all worth while now isnt it? lol.

Kind of like having to sit and listen to a woman talk for an hour before you get a blowjob. Means to an End. And the end justifies the means eh. lol.

I guess you could always pay for the blowjob but the going rate (in Toronto at least) is about 150bucks for a chick with teeth and tits that dont represent a giraffe's udders so as long as the pricing structure stays that way I will sit and 'pretend to listen'.

2. Collapse Details

You'd rather listen to some broad go on about Oafra than pay $150 canadian!? And that doesn't even take into account the part where you don't have to prentend to be nice to her after... Adam! C'mon dude! Think with your dipstick!

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    You'd rather listen to some broad go on about Oafra than pay $150 canadian!? And that doesn't even take into account the part where you don't have to prentend to be nice to her after... Adam! C'mon dude! Think with your dipstick!
    hahaha

I know I know I am a cheap Ukrainian.

Heck I have a motor to rebuild I got to watch expenses cut me some slack!

4. Collapse Details

who in the hell would be sanding the eaves of their house instead of working on one of their Pantera's??????
    Parabellum FJ²B

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeb4 View Post
    I was going to say Pepe based on the poll so far you should start selling incomplete boats!! kind of like a half baked pizza or Cobra kit ..... a boat kit to finish yourself!! "build it your way" !!
    They tried that a while back. It didn't work out real well and the boat was not rigged to Pantera standards. It was the black one with palm leaves on the sides.