Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SVL66 View Post
    I doubt very much that you'de have a chance against those 2 boats without powering up. Even in flat water, you'de have to trim the chit out of your boat to keep up. You will get hurt or beat up good. I dont see why you cant run a 24 B1 and run in P5.
    The goody box brings her up to approx 625(100 more than what she has) but like I found out in the Venom years ago, I could have put 1000 hp but the fastest it would safely go was 78. Thats my concern with the Fountain, in perfect ideal conditions in a straight line my F1 Kilo boat will handle it, you put it in 4-5's I dont care what hp is in it, she is dangerous.(3 knee surgeries and 30 second waste dwn paralysis in 04, I wonder who the throttleman was in that race....FRANK lol) Based on the prop calcs in the SBI rulebook(pitchXrpmX.01/1.5/12) a 26 puts me at 75.8 with the current hp setup.

I will go where the association deams, but maybe the technical advisor could put in a good word for me, since he knows first hand what the boat can and cant do Plus the fact that I proved it in Clearwater by being shellacked like I was.
    www.tntoffshore.com

"El Racing boat es una pasion que se lleva en la sangre"

2. Collapse Details

I was just thinking... At the end of the day, it is what it is......
    www.tntoffshore.com

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=F1-00 Racing;335218]Rick,

On top of it a finer team couldnt have been declared the winner after all the hard work and effort they put into their program, they deserved it.
    ....u told me ,that everybody that day broke out,, did i say a word about it ?
    ...If i would of not sold gas to you ,,i would of finished and u could of not run.

instead of telling me about his balls in my wife's mouth.
    AND WHERE DID I SAY THAT ????????

I think your a little coachtrackted .

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    Best is u shut up and bring it on,,,i see u behind me in 4+ seas with your ole 26 footer. good luck to u .
    Your mouth is bigger then your balls , my mouth is too but ask your wife about my balls. LOL
    From Clearwater Unofficial results thread, I apologize mouth, balls and my wife were put in the same sentence which wasnt appreciated and I mistated your post

Also with you pleading poverty Frank purchased fuel from you to help you out as you said you had too much fuel, last time I checked there are gas stations on Marathon, we could have easily fueled up there and ran the same

As far as Coach is concerned, I want to thank you for turning down the opportunity he presented to you and letting him introduce me to the sponsor. It turned into bigger things in Clearwater as well as the future!
    www.tntoffshore.com

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    [quote=f1-00 racing;335331]from clearwater unofficial results thread, i apologize mouth, balls and my wife were put in the same sentence which wasnt appreciated and i mistated your post

.....u know it was a joke, but atleast u read it right ..now !

Also with you pleading poverty frank purchased fuel from you to help you out as you said you had too much fuel, last time i checked there are gas stations on marathon, we could have easily fueled up there and ran the same

...... Nice how u can turn things around.lol

as far as coach is concerned, i want to thank you for turning down the opportunity he presented to you and letting him introduce me to the sponsor. It turned into bigger things in clearwater as well as the future

.....your welcome,hope it turns out good for ya,u need it.

6. Collapse Details

Guys, Cool it...

I donīt wanīt to publicly go into what I think of "Coach".
    Told him in person what Scott thinks and I have also a opinion about the man.
    He doesnīt fit my team image with the outlook he has until he lost some serious pounds so we attract some female attention is the nicest way I can say it.

As Itīs all about the Hoochy Coochy and not about "Coach" in the big picture...

I Think Iīm definitely in KW.
    Last edited by MikeyFIN; 10-08-2009 at 07:55 AM.
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SVL66 View Post
    I dont think simmons is out of their class. I think they are classed coreectly. They are a 34 with T500s. capable of 92 at best. I can barely hit 92 on my best day. You single engine open boats either need to power down or man up. I know how tough it is against larger twin engine boats with a roof over my head. It must be twice as challenging for you. trying to bump them up is not the answer.
    YES, we may have similar top speeds, but they will out accelerate us all day long, how can I catch them if they are pulling away coming out of every turn?? ScottyB once told me that a 24 Pantera will outrun a 30ish foot whatever boat in CERTAIN conditions, and I believe him since he has proven it, and YES a lot of it does come down to driving, and setup. Maybe we are both in the same class after all, but at different extremes. What I am saying is we are almost a P-5 boat, and they are almost a P-3 boat. Everyone knows that a 29 fountain IS NOT really a 29 foot boat, and a 34 Phantom IS really a 34 foot boat, so what are we talking here, 8 feet of bottom, and twice the engine?? We will see, I can throw all of the power in the world at it, and I believe we already have a decent driver and throttleman, but that still dont mean the boat is going to turn. That MAY be out of my league, turning is not my strong point, and after all it IS a step bottom Fountain, I dont want to get anyone hurt here

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing View Post
    Rick,

I appreciate you standing up for us, thats why we are who we are. But let it go, if someone has to make themselves feel better by throwing the biggest mistake of my racing career up in our face then so be it. Hell hes lucky we did screw up, we were a straightaway from lapping him, so in the end, he knows who the dominant boat was that day, but the results put us were we belonged due to my screwup. On top of it a finer team couldnt have been declared the winner after all the hard work and effort they put into their program, they deserved it.

You will never win a discussion with a know-it-all, so dont waste your breath. The goodie box arrived about a half hour ago and we need to figure out how to make her handle. As I said in another post, we are going F2 and Chicken hunting, not really too worried about any other blow-hard that has the ability to tell us how great he is, but in two years has yet the ability to back it up where it counts. Maybe he should worry about his program of putting a competitive product out on the race course instead of telling me about his balls in my wife's mouth. As good of a person that I think he is in person, its a shame that he acts the way he does on the boards. All it does is trump, how good a person he can be. Move on Rick, we have bigger fish to fry.

The money is there to be able to do Key West currently, now we have to decide whether or not it is in the best interest to go. The money is there due to CBS broadcasting the event and to date I have only heard in a drivers meeting that it will happen. When I am able to obtain it in writing or see it on the CBS website again, then its a go.

Trent
    Sorry,

I thought this was the Smack Talking thread, just trying to stir the pot some. You know I am there if it comes together, if not I'll stay home and take my pleasure boat out and enjoy some cold drinks out on the Sandbar, heck if we dont go to Keywest bring the Fountain down to South FL anyway and enjoy the fun without all the headaches(except the hangover you'll have)

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    Sorry,

I thought this was the Smack Talking thread, just trying to stir the pot some. You know I am there if it comes together, if not I'll stay home and take my pleasure boat out and enjoy some cold drinks out on the Sandbar, heck if we dont go to Keywest bring the Fountain down to South FL anyway and enjoy the fun without all the headaches(except the hangover you'll have)
    Its racing ,soo its all smack talk. LOL

Hope u guys make it .Good luck with the new heads. Don't push it over the limit in that little baby,,,u know it hurts.

10. Collapse Details

Racing is allabout shooting bull and playing mindgames with the opponents... just as in fight sports.
    Big Egos clash but after the races all is cool and no real grudges or....
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

11. Collapse Details

Sorry,

So Rick youīll get a second chance there Because Iīm also coming.

12. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    Good to hear. Now get that boat dialed in.......

And I still don't get why Trent was not allowed in the lower class?????? How can it possibly be sandbagging? What is the criteria in SBI for decision making like that? Who can answer for sure?

I'm trying to figure it out because Key West is the start of the new season. Everyone should be well aware right now and be able to tweak their boats accordingly.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    COOL,

and Key West is where the PARTEE IS!!!

even if we dont get the boat down, I may take the ride down for a day or 2.

14. Collapse Details

I dunno About Trents case why he wasnīt allowed..
    I Think he shouldīve just enforced it that he wants to be in P5 and get us to look silly right from the start

15. Collapse Details

COOL,

and Key West is where the PARTEE IS!!!

even if we dont get the boat down, I may take the ride down for a day or 2.
    Thatīs what everybody tells me... and I got at least one good partier coming with me, I built his motor a few years ago to a poker run and he ended up breaking his stringers after the power was up..
    I would also might have a lovesick brunette poledancer willing to come as "luggage" from overhere...but naah..I just keep that one here just to cover all the bases...

Then Rick just take some boat as a spectator boat downthere ?
    Anyone???

16. Collapse Details

Competitor
    P4 should be an exciting class in KW with a good group of boats, Trent will do fine he just need to get the boat dialed in. Three days of racing everyone will have their share of ups and down and they win some and lose some. He has a strong team in the boat and knows what he needs to do.

17. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Everyone should be working on their boats at this point in time, not waisting time talking about stupid BS...God know we need to we cant finish a race to save our lives.....!

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRacing View Post
    Everyone should be working on their boats at this point in time, not waisting time talking about stupid BS...God know we need to we cant finish a race to save our lives.....!
    WELCOME TO THE CLUB !!!!!!

19. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Good to hear. Now get that boat dialed in.......

And I still don't get why Trent was not allowed in the lower class?????? How can it possibly be sandbagging? What is the criteria in SBI for decision making like that? Who can answer for sure?

I'm trying to figure it out because Key West is the start of the new season. Everyone should be well aware right now and be able to tweak their boats accordingly.
    If you r truly that interested why r u waisting your time asking people that cant answer your question, call Richie D with SBI and i'm sure he will explain it to you. You r asking a question to people that dont have a clue, 90% of the BS on here is just that BS no one wants to know the facts just drama.
    PM me if you need his number.

20. Collapse Details

Banned
    Hey,,,this thread is about KW ,,,not about rules !!!!!!!!

Engine out,tranny off,drive in shop,cylinders apart,prop @ work,new brakes on trailer, taillight fixed,second GPS ready,,,,,,,,,,,,

only couple weeks left to get the mods done and then kick some butt !!!!