Here are the plans guys. I would like to thank the folks for helping get all this together.

Saturday Oct 10th a bunch of us boaters will be meeting up at the Newburgh Beacon bridge on the water at 12pm. There will be a bunch of us launching from Peekskill, Stony Point, TZ Marine and Cannonball Marina.

Once we meet up, we will take a nice run up to Kingston heading in towards Rondout Creek. The town of Kingston has a street fair for Columbus Day weekend, there is a really great restaurant called Rosita's. There will be docking at the restaurant, town docks as well as Kingston Marina. You can stay as long as you like, not stay or continue back on down with us. We will see what everyone says about leaving. 1-2 hours.

From what I understand, the Cannonball restaurant is having a DJ on Saturday night with bar and food service available. They have about 60 wet slips and parking for about 100 boats and trailers. They also have lift service with 2 launch ramps. Nordic 95 will have all the info or I will post it up. (Thanks)

Just to be clear for everyone, this is not an event, there is not cost to enter, there is no set schedule or route. This is truly a Fun Run for everyone to meet and greet, show off our hardware and have some fun before the white stuff is coming down!

Thanks to everyone for coming down. Dont forget the cameras for the foliage as we head up river!!!