Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Congrats on job well done, at least you did have fun under sun ))

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing View Post
    Heck Rick it looks like we dont count at all, and Jim will think I am just still a lousey keyboard racer

Trent
    Trent, you passed under the radar. I mentioned in the other thread after seeing your boat I was glad you made it. I am sorry I did not list you.

I hope someone will offer up the full list and give everyone involved full recognition.

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glad you had some fun and are coming back Mika. Too bad it broke.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    The engine and the boat is fine,,,this time it was a freaki'n trimm cylinder, but hey i was not planing on winning this one so why should i beat up the boat with NO trimm?!
    MIKA did a great job and some "REAL" fun ,not like he would have with u guys ofcoarse. LOL
    scott i,v got to ask ?? other than chaseing a championship,,,, why would u go to a race and " plan not to win" i thought that was the point?? it,s a race.. ps do you tell the people you "sell" the seat to ,

5. Collapse Details

just watched the replay of 1st race. Cudos go out to the Crazy Chiken guys for putting up a great fight against Simmons.

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SVL66 View Post
    just watched the replay of 1st race. Cudos go out to the Crazy Chiken guys for putting up a great fight against Simmons.
    Same thing happened in Michigan City. Simmons is tough to beat.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

7. Collapse Details

Scott, has made it clear he is very happy being boat count. I guess all the Orgs need more guys like Scott.

Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL
    I race a single engine boat in P-4 against twin engine boats and i don't *****.
    U know why,,,,i have fun racing ...don't care if i win or lose.
    That is what racing should be about...and yes winning feels better and so on.But thats not what this boating Hobby is all about.
    Its the party's the Fans,,,the fellow racers and so on.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Same thing happened in Michigan City. Simmons is tough to beat.

They are tough for sure. Any time a smaller, single engine boat puts up a fight against a larger w/ twins, they deserve congrats.

9. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVL66 View Post
    They are tough for sure. Any time a smaller, single engine boat puts up a fight against a larger w/ twins, they deserve congrats.
    Agreed...and that is one of the drawbacks in bracket class racing.Bruce you too deserve credit for running so well against the twin engines vee in Class 4 particularly in the ocean.

10. Collapse Details

11. Collapse Details

Those results are confusing at best..... you can lose p2 but win unlimited? (it didn't show a breakout?)

12. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    scott i,v got to ask ?? other than chaseing a championship,,,, why would u go to a race and " plan not to win" i thought that was the point?? it,s a race.. ps do you tell the people you "sell" the seat to ,
    IT WAS A NATIONAL CHAMP RACE ,,,, Dude, i was 1500+ points behind...why would i beat up the boat ?? Even with a first place i would have nopt won.

And u said it ,,,,its a chase for the national champ title. ( WHICH I HAD LAST YEAR ) !!!!!!

13. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo 214 View Post
    Scott, has made it clear he is very happy being boat count. I guess all the Orgs need more guys like Scott.

Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL
    I race a single engine boat in P-4 against twin engine boats and i don't *****.
    U know why,,,,i have fun racing ...don't care if i win or lose.
    That is what racing should be about...and yes winning feels better and so on.But thats not what this boating Hobby is all about.
    Its the party's the Fans,,,the fellow racers and so on.
    ISn't that what u do all the time ???? or did u (except for once ) win any race ??? HAHAHAHa

14. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean H View Post
    Those results are confusing at best..... you can lose p2 but win unlimited? (it didn't show a breakout?)
    Well,,,, he did not break out. And both other Unlimited boats broke down.

So he won.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean H View Post
    We, are running p2 hoping to find a race and running svu to make a point how cracy it is to keep chasing hp And not finish races then to have some close comp and keep your sponsers name out there for 80 mi. Just my view, Dan (Global Warmer)

16. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by earthwerks View Post
    We, are running p2 hoping to find a race and running svu to make a point how cracy it is to keep chasing hp And not finish races then to have some close comp and keep your sponsers name out there for 80 mi. Just my view, Dan (Global Warmer)
    Dan,,you looked good out there. I think the fun and being there is all that matters.

Did not really get a chance to meet you ,,,but KW ,,,,,the party will begin.

C-YA there.

Scott

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by earthwerks View Post
    I get that part of it, the results are just confusing, the lap times and all that are different in the two classes for your boat. I am sure its a timing/scoring issue with scoring multiple boats in different classes.

18. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ryan Beckley's Avatar
    Hey Dan, it's been nice getting to know you at the last two events, we'll see you in KW.
    Ryan Beckley

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    Trent, you passed under the radar.
    Me under the radar???? After some of my posts on here that kinda sounds like a contradiction. lol Clearwater posed three goals for our team, qualify for Key West, check, a marketing endeavor, check, knocking the rust off, still working on it.....

After applying to run in P5 I am so glad that the association ruled against it as looking back it would have insulted the P5 class as well as my boat.(Thank you SBI) Now I cant hold a candle to the class acts named "Simmons Racing" and "Crazy Chicken" with my minimal hp, but I was allowed to run knowing that I had no chance to break out and prevented any sandbagging that I would have had to do to go down a class. We had a great time working with the Marriott on Sand Key and cant wait to get back and race there again!

Beating the Famous DareDevil was only a bonus for the weekend

Trent
    www.tntoffshore.com

"El Racing boat es una pasion que se lleva en la sangre"

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing View Post
    Me under the radar???? After some of my posts on here that kinda sounds like a contradiction. lol Clearwater posed three goals for our team, qualify for Key West, check, a marketing endeavor, check, knocking the rust off, still working on it.....

After applying to run in P5 I am so glad that the association ruled against it as looking back it would have insulted the P5 class as well as my boat.(Thank you SBI) Now I cant hold a candle to the class acts named "Simmons Racing" and "Crazy Chicken" with my minimal hp, but I was allowed to run knowing that I had no chance to break out and prevented any sandbagging that I would have had to do to go down a class. We had a great time working with the Marriott on Sand Key and cant wait to get back and race there again!

Beating the Famous DareDevil was only a bonus for the weekend

Trent
    I think we did pretty damn good for a team that hasnt run in 16 months